prologue

Catching You

Baekhyun cares too much, that's why he left in the first place. He wanted to stop caring, to stop feeling most of all, he wanted to stop loving. Since he was young he always listen to fairytales to bed. It always made love seem like it's such a magical thing, so beautiful and happy. But ever since, he fell for his best friend, Baekhyun never wanted to fall in love ever again. He never wanted to feel the pain of his heart shattering when he saw his friend hug another, hold another person's hand and going on dates with someone else. He figured that maybe if he left he would fall out of love. So, on the day of his college graduation, he packed his bags before leaving to another country to persue his degree.

 

 

 

 

He left.

 

 

 

 

 

Chanyeol is too oblivious. He would never feel the stares that linger a little too long, the gentle touches, the affectionate words. He never notices it. He always thought that he is the luckiest boy alive. He has his loving parents, his adorable best friend and his wonderful boyfriend. But that does not mean that he is satisfied with his llife. He wanted a better car, a bigger house, anything that is not the best, he wants it replaced. But ever since the year that his best friend left, all he could ever seem to wish for is for his best friend to come back to him. He could sell his car and his house in exchange for his best friend back. He feels so numb every single night when he goes to bed thinking of a certain little puppy. He works everyday just to forget the longing of his best friend.

 

 

 

 

 

He was abandoned.


Hey! Sorry this chapter is a little short, its just the prologue. The first chapter will be up soon after i finish writing it.