Final

What Happens in Bali, Stays in Bali

Piercing music ran into their ears, waves crashing as they danced the beautiful night away in Bali Indonesia. Seungri was staring into her eyes, a mischievous smile as he leans in closer to her cherry lips. His hands on her waist as they swayed along with the cool breeze of the ocean. He didn't mind the fine grains of sand on his feet nor the alcohol taking over his pulse--all Seungri could think of is the soft lips on his. Slowly, he slips in his tongue tasting every bit of her sweetness.

"Ellen," he whispered into her ears as his mouth gradually reaches for her neck.

"Seungri," Ellen moaned. None of them cared for the eyes that were watching. They continued kissing until one of their friends called their attention.

"Guys. People are watching." The girl in pink bikini strutted to them. "This can't be good to both of your reputation."

Seungri chuckled. "Want to continue this in the hotel, then?" He faced Ellen, his hands gripping on her silky arms. And with a sly look on her face, they disappeared into the night.

xxx

Rage. Rage was on his mind from the moment he woke up in a king bedsize with the sultry temptress lying gorgeously beside him. Seungri ogles the mug on his hands, and rage was all he could think of. When he gets back in South Korea, rage will welcome him. Not just from his fans and his boss, but from Jiyong, too. He couldn't even muster up the courage to imagine what'll happen to him once he faces their stern leader. Shiver ran through his spine.

"Ellen Adarna with Bigbang's Seungri caught flirting in Bali Indonesia"

"Playboy Seungri with the playgirl Ellen"

"Seungri meets his match Ellen"

"Philippine celebrity Ellen Adarna is dating Bigbang's Seungri?"

Seungri sighs from the headlines in his phone. News spreads pretty fast, huh. 

 


 

Seems like you enjoyed Bali too much."

"Not today, hyung," Seungri murmured, pressing his temples. Youngbae was snickering beside him. It didn't help too that the guy's hair was a striking shade of white. Seungri's head hurts, and now his eyes, too.

"What the hell, Ri. Still haven't learned your lesson?" Youngbae dumps himself on the velvet couch, making himself cozy with a supple throw pillow. The guy should be preparing for his comeback, making sure things are fine here and there, yet here he is, sticking his nose in at Seungri's condo unit.

Seungri walked in circles. He could no longer count how many times he had said 'what have I done' inside his head. The fans are making a ruckus in social media. Photos of him and Ellen are everywhere, and it won't take too long for their CEO Yang Hyunsuk to find out about this recent scandal. It's also highly plausible that he already knows it by now. It'll be just a matter of time before Seungri's gets whipped.

"What're you gonna do?" asked Youngbae, a mocking smile creeping up on his mouth. "Sajangnim will definitely sink his fangs on you."

"Jiyong," Seungri whispered.

"What?" Youngbae frowned.

"Jiyong!" Seungri shouted. "What'll I do about Jiyong hyung?! Help me!" Seungri sprints towards Youngbae and clutches the man's broad shoulders. "Help me! Jiyong hyung will kill me!"

Youngbae chuckles. Clearly, he finds amusement from the distressed Seungri.  "You're on your own pal. I'm out," he said as he stood, abandoning his long-time friend. "I only came here for some laughs. You deal with this on your own."

"Hyung!" He screams at Youngbae's back. The man mercilessly leaves, and Seungri's now left contemplating on his own.

"."

The room fell taciturn. Seungri lied on the sofa, his eyes on the ceiling with only his soft breathing audible. Everything else was mum. Seungri could already picture Jiyong glaring at him with daggers for eyes. And just then, his phone vibrates. His heart might've skipped a beat.

"From: Jiyong Hyung

Message:
Come to my house. Now."


Seungri gulps.

"."

xxx

Liquor lined down from his throat to his stomach. He could feel the Bacardi drink burn his insides as he sat down by the bar alone. There was no way in hell Seungri would face his death. He couldn't find the guts to come Jiyong's lair. He's already in too deep from the mess he made--he doesn't have anything to lose anymore. Might as well party, right?

"Gin and tonic!" He shouts at the barista. The blasting sound of the club is no foreign thing to Seungri.

As the man hands him the alcohol, right then, his phone vibrates. The hair on the back of his neck stood up. Can it be?

"From: Jiyong Hyung"

The screen flashed. Seungri instantaneously shut his phone down. He almost died from a heart attack. Feeling queasy, he snatched his drink from the bar and downed it in a second. He shook his head. The lad refused to dwell on it. He shouldn't concern himself too much and just embrace the lovely night away. That's what he wanted to do, but Jiyong keeps popping up in his head like a stubborn acne. Seungri thought this would go on for the rest of the night, but, after a few rounds of shots, a few slinky exchange of glances, and Seungri already hunted a prey--an unknowing victim flaccidly hanging her hands on him. Seems like he underestimated his own abilities. Jiyong was no more inside his mind.

"What do you want to drink?" he asked the intoxicated girl, his voice raised enough to be audible through the booming music.

" on the Beach."

It took him a second, but once it started to sink in, Seungri immediately halted. The voice came from behind. And it was definitely not the woman he was dancing with just now. 

"I thought you're gonna buy me a drink?" the voice uttered.

Holding his breath, Seungri turned around--it was Jiyong with hostile eyes. Even with the flamboyant crowd around, the man still stood out like a sore thumb.

"Hyung!" Seungri's smile almost breaks. He never noticed how hot it was it the club until now. "What're you doing here?" He lets out a nervous laugh.

Jiyong didn't even need to emit a sound; one look and Seungri comes trailing behind him. Not even a single glimpse back on his one-night lover. 

"I was about to go to your place," he hollered for Jiyong to hear. He was milking every opportunity he gets to lie his way out. Like always.

Jiyong pranced in his red suit, driving each and every person on the dancefloor to make way. Seungri just followed in utter silence until they hopped in the white van just outside the establishment. As soon as Seungri slid the door close, sullen atmosphere choked him. He sat completely still beside Jiyong with tiny tricklets of sweat rolling down his temples. Any minute now and Jiyong's mouth will breathe fire. Seungri was just waiting--but there was none. None of the usual nagging and cursing. There was only the quiet. Racking, agonizing silence. Seungri thought it was worse than the verbal harrassment. 

"W-where are we going?" he asked, glancing at him. 

Jiyong sat motionless and hushed. It seemed as if Seungri was looking at a static doll. It was torture, and the torture went on for the next hour.

xxx

Was it the vodka shots? Was the booze still in his system? Why was Seungri standing in front of a bed with five women, each in a different set of costumes? Was he imagining this? Seungri couldn't fathom the situation. He stood in utter astonishment as the five floozies began to undress. All is too freaky, but what's further bizarre was that Jiyong was just there in the corner of the bedroom, sitting comfortably on a chair, watching. Just observing. Was Seungri out of his mind from too drinking one too many? The moment they set foot on the building, Seungri had his suspicions. Something was off, but he didn't actually think that Jiyong would bring him to a brothel. 

"W-what is this?" he stuttered while backing away. He looked at Jiyong whose face says that he's indifferent to what's currently happening. He just stared with cold eyes.

One by one, the girls set out to lay their long, slim fingers on him. Seungri struggled but they outnumber him. Before he knew it, his hands were tied in a rope and each of them were getting down to business. The buttons on his shirt were loosened and now his pants were undone, too. 

"Hyung!" Seungri shouted. "What the hell is this?!" 

Jiyong remained unfazed. 

"T-this is !" Seungri yelled. The lady in the nurse costume started kneeling in front of him, spreading his legs apart as he gets forced to sit down on the bed.

"Shut the up," Jiyong finally spoke, his gaze awfully terrifying. "You ing manwhore."

Seungri couldn't help but freeze on the spot. 

"You wanted this, right? ." Jiyong smirked. "You couldn't keep it in your pants and ed that girl in Bali, you ing harlot."

Seungri flinched as Jiyong got on his feet. He stood with his arms folded on his chest, malevolently staring him down as the women devoured him, kissing every part of his body. 

"Look at you," Jiyong said. "You're ing hard. Even when you're being pushed down against your will, your still got ing hard. Unbelievable."

Seungri squirmed. He could feel every warm, slippery tongue on him; on his neck, on his chest and on his now erect manhood. He could feel every bit of sensation tingling through his body. A soft moan as the soaking wet mouth engulfed in and out. It was only a matter of time until another girl joins in on pleasuring his throbbing . Seungri breathed out quiet groans, and right then, he was too engaged in delight, he forgot Jiyong was there for a moment.

"You ing ."

Everything happpened so fast, Seungri failed to see the speeding hand towards him. Jiyong's fingernails were sinking on his skin, grasping his neck. Seungri could've sworn he saw blood in Jiyong's eyes. The escorts squealed, scurrying to the corner of the room. And with Jiyong's signal, they dash to door. It was now only the two of them. 

"You're really unbelievable." Jiyong's voice shook. "You're ing enjoying this?" 

Seungri couldn't breathe. He was turning red as Jiyong tightened his grip further. "H-hyu-ung!" he cried. He was using all his power on removing the hand that was strangling him but it was to no avail. 

But right then, as if finally realizing what he was doing, Jiyong's eyes widened. He immediately takes his hand back and now Seungri was coughing, catching his breath as he stood there in shock. And just when Seungri thought that there couldn't possibly be anything more appalling than what has happened so far, glimmering droplets started rolling down on Jiyong's cheeks. Seungri couldn't believe his eyes. 

"..I'm sorry," Jiyong said.

Seungri's heart breaks at the sight. Not once has he seen Jiyong break down--not in front of him, at the very least. The man's lips were shaking. Seungri was rattled. 

"I'm sorry," Jiyong repeated over and over again as he fell on the ground, his hand gripping his black locks.

Seungri hurriedly fixed his clothes and rushed over to Jiyong. He could no longer just sit there and watch him bawl. 

"It's okay.. Hyung," he said, on his knees, leaning in closer to him. "All of this is my fault anyway.. please don't cry," he said as his heart sank each time he heard Jiyong's muffled sobs.

Seungri waited in solitaire, wiping each of the tear that dropped from Jiyong's eyes. He sat placidly beside him, lingering close until the crying stops. Ultimately, the weeping ceased and Jiyong was now looking at him.

"I lost it," said Jiyong. His eyes red from the tears. "I lost control when I heard you slept with that girl."

Seungri gulped. Something about Jiyong felt erratic. 

"That was the final straw, Ri. I couldn't take it any longer," Jiyong uttered, his eyes so ardent and intense. "I can't watch you fool around with girls anymore.. it's too much. I don't think I'll be able to stay put if it happens again."

Seungri couldn't move a muscle. He was frozen on the spot. Was he hearing things right? He sat stiff, still unable to process things. "I.. don't understand.." he muttered.

Jiyong's gaze was unwavering. He looked into his eyes with so much fervor, Seungri felt chills all over. "I want you," Jiyong uttered with sincerity. "I wanted you for as long as I can remember."

It was then silence--dreadful silence as Seungri tried his best collecting himself. The ticking of the clock was all they could hear, but then there was also their own profound breathing.

"A-all this time..?" uttered Seungri, almost whispering.

Jiyong nodded.

Seungri felt a gaping hole in his chest. All those years.. All those years, Jiyong was suffering because of him. He could feel his throat tightening. "..I'm.. I'm sorry," he said, his vision starting to blur from the tiny beads of tears slowly forming. "I'm sorry, I didn't know."

Jiyong chuckled. "Stupid. Why are you crying?" 

Seungri rubbed his eyes, facing the other direction and away from Jiyong. "I didn't know, hyung.. you've been hurting because of me.. I'm sorry."

Jiyong chortled. He got on his knees and snared Seungri's face towards him. "Silly. Stop crying," he said, wiping the boy's tears. "It's not your fault, you know. Not your fault I loved you in secret. If there's someone to blame, then it's all me."

Seungri whimpered even more. His stark and cruel leader, all this time, had such tormenting cargo on his back. 

"Stop that already, silly." Jiyong squeezed his cheeks. "Don't pity me."

"I'm not," he protested.

"You are."

"I'm not."

Jiyong chuckled. "Then why are you---"

Even Seungri himself was baffled. He was on all fours, lips pressed againsts Jiyong's. He could feel him quiver as he deepened the kiss---torrid, forceful kiss.

"What was that for?" uttered Jiyong as he shifts away.

It was brief, yet the warmth on Jiyong's lips was something that will linger on in his mind for a long time.

"..I don't know," Seungri answered. "I just felt like doing it."

Jiyong breathed out a hefty sigh. He sat on the carpeted floor, his head buried on his palm. "You don't have to force yourself, you know."

"I'm not!" Seungri yelled. 

"You are."

"I'm not!" He inched even more close. "I just want to return your feelings. I want all those years of heartbreaks to be compensated."

Jiyong snorted. "That's not what I want," he said in a glum tone. "That's not love."

Seungri collapsed on the ground. How foolish.

"But," he uttered. "I.. want to love you.. too.." 

Jiyong's hand reached for Seungri's head. Gently, he patted him with the utmost mildness. His eyes were soft and mellow. Then, he smiled---the kindest smile Seungri ever witnessed. "Let's take things slow, okay?" he said oh so sweetly.

Seungri's heart melted.

He nodded. "Okay."
 



"What do you think?"

Seungri scratched his neck. Two photos were on standby, emplaced in front of the sofa he was cozily seated on. Youngbae stood mute, his face earnest as he stared at Seungri waiting for a response. 

"Which photo should I use for the album cover?"

"I don't know." The wrinkle on Seungri's forehead deepened. "The other one on the right seems too dull. Too serious. The other one's too.. colorful? Too wild? I don't know, man."

"Damn," Youngbae exclaimed. He threw himself on the limber sofa; Seungri almost bounced off from the impact. "I can't decide which one to use."

"Why not ask sajangnim?"

Youngbae blazed at him. "You forreal?"

Seungri chuckled. "Why not? He's our boss, after all."

"Man, you." Youngbae rested his head while spinning a pillow. "You know I want to be a little more independent this time. I want as little interference as possible."

"Then why ask me?" Seungri grins. 

"Screw you."

"Neither," a voice uttered. 

Youngbae was about to hit Seungri with the pillow, but they both found themselves looking at the doorway. It was Jiyong, knocking on the already-opened door. He was in a black suit with glittery sequences, stylishly leaning on the cushioned studio door.

"Man, knock BEFORE getting in," said Youngbae.

"Hyung!" Seungri beamed his pearly whites. "You back from your tour?"

Jiyong smirks. "Let's go."

Seungri furrowed a brow. "To where?" And it was just then that Jiyong took out two pieces of paper from his pocket.

"Bali Indonesia."

Seungri's eyes widened. "Bali?"

Youngbae shot up from his seat. "What about me?! Why are there only two tickets?"

"Why are we going to Bali?" Seungri walked over to Jiyong, utterly confused. "What's going on?"

Jiyong then leaned in close. "You said you wanted to compensate me, right?" he whispered, haughtily smirking. "Now's the time."

Seungri gulped.

"We're lovers now, remember?" Jiyong grinned.