Stubborn Girl

Choi Seunghyun One-Shots


It was getting cold outside and you had refused to bring a jacket like Seunghyun had suggested. If only you weren't that stubborn. 

'Stubborn girl' He sighed and you felt something warm on your shoulders and back. You turned around to see he had taken off his winter trench coat just so you could be warm. It was your fault for not listening.
'I'm sorry baby' you whisper almost inaudibly.
He stepped towards you and kissed your forehead.
Seunghyun was wearing a black and white knit sweater and some blue jeans. His hair was messy and platinum blonde. You loved how handsome and classy he always dressed, even if it was to take you out for a walk like in this occasion. The wind started to blow and the sun was beginning to set as you both made your way back home.
'Aren't you cold, baby?' You asked for the tenth time. He shook his head once more pretending to be tough but you could tell he was trying hard not to shake from the cold afternoon breeze. You stopped in your tracks to which he gave you a confused look.
'What happened?' He asked. Without any more thought you wrapped your arms around his waist and buried your face in his chest.
'I'm sorry for being so stubborn. Thank you for lending me your coat.' 
He wrapped his arms around you and leaned his chin on your head. You heard him laugh.
'You're so cute. I can never be mad at you. Even if I have to walk out in the cold for you. I don't mind.' He softly whispered. His voice was music to your ears. 
'You are my stubborn yet very cute girlfriend' he continued. '...and I love you.' 
'Awww babyyyyy!' You said hugging him tighter.  'I love you too my protective and sweet boyfriend.'