Ice Cream 'date'?

Choi Seunghyun One-Shots

'AAAAAAAAAH!' You let out a loud piercing cry of fear. Seung Hyun's whole body turned to face you in the outmost confusion and shock. 
'What is it (y/n)?' He asked. You buried your face in your hands and froze in place, shaking. 
'There's a b-bee 🐝 flying a-around me' you managed to reply but your voice was muffled by your hands. He let out a small chuckle.
'Silly girl.' You heard him walk to you. You peeked throughyour fingers at him.
'It's on your hair' He said pointing at it. You whimpered.
'PLEASE! Seunghyun, get it off from me!' You begged not being able to move a muscle. Tears threatening to fall from your eyes. You had no idea why you were so terrified of bees, but you would always behave like this when one or several of them were near you.
You could see him shake his head and laugh. He waved his hand in front of you and you heard the bee's buzzing sound. 
'Don't upset it!' You yelled and once you saw it fly off your head you hid yourself in Seunghyun's chest. He was taken aback by your embrace but you heard his laugh resonate in his chest. Now you could even listen to his heartbeat...
'It's gone now, (y/n).' You felt him gently tap you on your back. 'You can let go of me' 
Embarrassed you jumped back and blushed.
'Phew! Glad that's over with. Sorry.' You nod your head at him. 
'Why are you so afraid of them? They won't sting you unless you make them upset' He inquired.
You shrugged. 
'I just really don't want to get stung I guess?' 
'Well... No one wants to get stung, silly.' He laughed. 
'Stop laughing at me it's not even funny!' you pouted pushing his shoulder back with the palm of your hand. He chuckled and looked back towards the street. 
'So, can we continue our way towards the ice cream shop now?' He asked. 
'We may.' You nodded. 
You had been going for ice cream everyday with Seung Hyun at the same time for almost three entire weeks but there was something about today that made it different. You weren't sure whether it was the feeling of warmth and protection that invaded you when you embraced him or the way he kept smiling at you. Every time he did, sparkles would come out of his brown eyes. You couldn't say both of you were mere acquaintances but you also couldn't say you were good friends. Seung Hyun was mysterious and cautious about his personal life, he wouldn't open up to just anyone. You found him attractive from the moment you met, but never actually imagined developing a crush farther than platonic. Today was the day you couldn't stop asking yourself whether you were actually falling for him or just confused. 

--------- after ordering ice cream -----------

'Hey, you've got something on your nose' He said pointing at his nose indicating you. 
You used a napkin to wipe whatever it was you had away but the napkin came out clean. You gave him a confused look and saw him giving you a devilish grin. He grabbed your hand (the one you were holding your ice cream with) and quickly smashed it on your nose before you could even react. 
You gasped loudly and he couldn't stop laughing. 
'Seung Hyun!!!!!!!' You yelled earning some looks from the ppl around you on the street.
'Here, let me help you. Silly girl doesn't know how to eat her ice cream' he joked but you went on and smashed the remainder of ice-cream on your cone into his nose. Soon both of you were walking with your noses covered in icecream and laughing your heads off. 
'How dare you! Respect your elders!!!' He joked while he wiped his nose with his napkin. 
'Oh please!' You rolled your eyes wiping your nose as well. You watched him intently as he threw the napkin away and you threw your smushed cone away. He still had a bit of vanilla ice cream on his cheek, right where his dimples would show whenever he smiled. 
'What?' He asked. You couldn't resist so you walked two steps closer to him and with the hem of your sweater wiped the spot away from his cheek. 
'Your nose is red' he giggled.
'You should see yours'
You felt him wrap your nose gently around his index and thumb fingers. You blushed at the contact. 
'Aigo (y/n)' he shook his head and sighed.
'What?' You inquired. He removed his fingers from your nose and proceded to putting the palm of his hand on your right cheek.
His eyes were fixated upon yours.
'I think I really like you' he confessed. 
Your pupils dilated and your heart skipped a beat.
'You think?' You whispered. 
Before you got an answer her crashed his lips onto yours. They were so warm, gentle and soft. The kiss was short but sweet. 
'Actually I'm sure now' he smiled merely inches from your face. 
'I really like you too.' You blushed 'I also wasn't sure until today'
He gave you the sweetest look and the most charming smile before leaning in again to kiss you once more.