plotlines

GRAYSCALE [apply open!]
 
 
grayscale
choose your fighter
 
Decadence
 
criminal/taken
the lowest of the low, decadence is covered in blood from their victims and delights in it. their interests have always been cruel, awful, not a childish curiosity. in every neighborhood they and their family lived in, cats and dogs disappeared and found back torn apart and sewn together into a grotesque manner, like a ragdoll.
decadence was deeply impressed by serial killers, and one day he made the decision to join them. it took the police force more than seven years to find him, and yet they are still not so sure if decadence was the actual perpetrator. 
and then, the higher ups started a project to use criminals for their own gain and have them catch other bad guys. decadence was the perfect victim for their tiny project, in hopes he would be killed in an attempt to catch a fellow criminal.
grotesque
 
scientific investigator/taken
a morbid existence, grotesque loved anything disformed, disheveled, or simply ugly. a deepseated hate for anything beautiful or pretty stemmed from their father who swindled and left their mother for money and beauty. as they grew up, they started to love to watch the decaying world around them. watching the mades eat up the rotting bodies, as the flesh disgustingly curled up onto the bones. death intrigued grotesque so immensely.
this curiosity led grotesque to admire a certain person, the serial killer that had plagued yong-do for sixteen years. the deaths he created were so extraordinary, so artistic, so beautiful. it consumed grotesques mind, made them almost obsessive. realizing that becoming part of the investigation team would let grotesque learn more about the person he admired and they developed their love for death and its research of them.
Brilliance
 
cyber specialist/open
a genius, that is what they called brilliance. a wizard with numbers and codes. people whispered that brilliance almost managed to hack the pentagon. seemingly a bright happy person, polite and cheerful, nothing was true. brilliance was truly a daredevil who loved to seduce and challenge death to touch them.
nor was their past as clean. known by the local police as a infamous drug consumer, thievery, scamming and swindling, they have been going in and out in juvenile detention. sinking into a world of decadence, pleasure and , they ended up in the darker parts of the underworld.
after an unspoken incident that happened to them, they were saved from the darkness by someone who willingly reached out their hand to care for a problematic mess.
Delineate
 
profiler/open
delineate would be called the embodiment of eccentricity if they weren't so excruciatingly logical. fully understanding the human mind, they were the perfect person to join the team of six. loving to wring their way into any criminals mind, they are the perfect sadist who hide themselves, fitting themselves into the scope of a normal person
bearing a trauma from long ago, delineate had seen the death of a person they loved. no not just death, it was murder. but it didn't terrify them, oh no, it attracted them. they wondered what the murderer was thinking in such a moment. glee? wonder? happiness? pleasure? guilt? self-hate? ah, how they wished they could break open their head, rummage through his brain and see how the murderer felt, what they thought. following their curiosity, they dedicated their life to criminology.
a priori
 
head detective/open
a force of anger and violence. that is how any convict would describe a priori. the oldest of the lawless bunch who called themselves to be part of the law. supposedly mature, they had an extremely short fuse, easily angered, yet their deductions were always on spot. willing to discard their life for justice, he'd use any legal method to get any felon running out there in yong-do.
most people just saw a priori as the friendly smoking chimney neighborhood police member. a great facade, as people didn't have to know the murky they had seen. a priori long lost trust and faith in humanity, and barely had any love left in themselves. yet there was one person so incredibly important to a priori, and they were the main reason why a priori still could continue with this horrible work and this disgusting world.
vehemence
 
soldier/open
open plot