Seis

Love Spell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I suggest you to backread from the beginning. Sorry ;)

 

— 

 

After the cute jealousy of the human cat. All went well, they strolled around the park while talking about random things they could come up with, obvious that they both wanted to talk to each other.

 

“So sunbae, what’s your type?” Jennie randomly asked Jisoo, which caught the latter off guard and choked on the ice cream (if that’s even possible). 

 

“W-what do you mean?” Acting naive but actually knows what Jennie was asking.

 

“Well what kind of person do you want to be with?” Jennie stating it more specifically to get to the point.

 

‘Is Jennie Kim an adjective? Cause if you are then that’s it. That’s the kind of person i’d like to be with.’ Of course she didn’t say it out loud. Instead, she said...

 

“Uhm I guess someone nice.”

 

“That’s a good start. Hmm kinda like me. Go on.” Jisoo blushed at the answer but chose to ignore what Jennie said and just continued.

 

“And someone who is especially caring for me.” Jisoo finished.

 

“Well that’s gonna be me soon ‘cause that’s what imma plan to do.” The blush on Jisoo’s cheeks got even redder and when she turned to face Jennie. She was just looking straight ahead at where they’re walking with, as usual, a cute and satisfied smile.

 

“Uhm how ‘bout you Jen?” Jisoo shyly asks expecting one of her traits to be mentioned by the younger girl.

 

“I guess someone who’s dedicated. I get really attracted to those who really devotes their all on something they wish to be done.” 

 

‘Oh well I am dedicated and devoted to you. Aye?’ Jisoo smiled at what she was thinking guessing she kinda passed the type.

 

“Also, if I had to pick between someone cute or y...” She paused indicating that she’s thinking about it. Jisoo secretly hopes not y ‘cause she’s sure she’s nowhere near that.

 

“Uhm y! I want someone y.” Jennie stopped and looked at jisoo as she said those. Jisoo could imagine herself slumping her shoulders as she got disappointed that she didn’t pass that one.

 

“Ain’t it great, sunbae?” A beaming Jennie asked Jisoo with a smile, which she just answered with a weak “yeah” and a nod.

 

“It fits you too right? Like how I fit your type?” Jennie wiggled her eyebrows. Jisoo unconsciously knit her brows knowing she’s not even halfway the kind of person Jennie likes.

 

“What? No, its too far for it to be someone like me. y isn’t exactly me.” And that’s when it was Jennie’s turn to knit her brows.

 

“What do you mean, sunbae? Yes you are!” Jisoo then just looked at Jennie check whether she’s joking or not.

 

“Hey i’m not even lying. Look, you sunbae is a dedicated person. You somehow almost never miss a dance practice. Though you’re not part of it. I wonder why?” Then Jennie wiggled her brows with a smirk latched to her lips like she’s telling Jisoo something she knows that Jisoo hope she didn’t.

 

“Uh j-just ‘cause.”

 

“Oh it’s okay. I know why.” Jennie now with a huge smile on her lips said.

 

“Oh! And another thing. You, my sunbae, are one hell of a hot fine lady.” She winked at Jisoo.

 

“No!” Jisoo exclaimed but immediately apologized. “I mean, i’m not anywhere close to being y.” She said with a blushing face.

 

“Whaaaat? Yes you are. At least in my eyes, you are.” Jennie then faced Jisoo and smiled sheepishly. Jisoo was about to go against it again but Jennie cut her off.

 

“Sunbae, as much as I want to spend time with you. It’s getting late and I should probably get you home soon. So lets go?”

 

“Oh yea well i’ll walk you home.” Jisoo answered and just gave up on their talk about their ideal types.

 

“Na-uh sunbae. I’ll walk you home, I invited you for this date ehem I mean hangout. Sooo, technically, I have to walk you home.”

 

“No, i’ll walk you.” Jisoo talked back looking straight at Jennie, who currently has a smirk in her face.

 

“What? No, i’ll walk—“ Jennie stopped what she was about to say when she saw the way Jisoo looked. Jisoo’s hands on her waist with one eyebrow raised, specifically using her aura of a sunbae.

 

“Uhm okay! Walk me home, sunbae!” Jennie said with a cheerful tone and then put her arms around one arm of Jisoo, which then made the older girl question the former’s actions.

 

Jisoo just ignored it and let Jennie lead the way through letting the younger girl pull her while clinging onto her. 

 

“You know what, sunbae?” Jennie cut off the silence between them. Instead of answering, Jisoo just looked at Jennie face to face with a questioning look. Jennie smiled and looked back at the path they’re taking.

 

“Just now, you showed me my ideal type.” 

 

“W-what?” Jisoo stammered.

 

“What I meant is you looked y just now.” Jennie said with a tone that obviously revealed the smile on her face. 

 

“I don’t get where you’re coming. Jen?” Jisoo stated but more like asked as she really didn’t know what Jennie was talking about.

 

“Forget it. I said you looked y.” Jennie winked and started pulling the girl again to continue walking to her dorm.

 

After few more minutes of walking, they reached the said dorm. They entered the building ‘cause Jisoo said so. She wanted to make sure that Jennie safely reaches her door. Yeah right #stalkerproblems

 

“So... we’re here.” Jennie said and waited for Jisoo to reply.

 

“Yeah I guess so.” Jisoo just awkwardly smiled and scratched the back of her neck, showing her nervousness.

 

“I’ll go in now.” Jennie was about to turn around but she was stopped by Jisoo.

 

“Uhm wait!” Jennie was smirking inside but outside, she showed an innocent look.

 

“Yes?” Jennie then looked expectantly at Jisoo.

 

“Uhm so...” Jisoo sighed seemingly nervous and not sure what to say though she has an idea what to say. Jennie raised both her brows and smiled, pushing Jisoo to continue.

 

“Nothing hehe goodnight I guess?” In the end, the smirk was changed with a frown but soon turned into a frown when Jennie looked at the cute nervous Jisoo.

 

“Okay goodnight as well, sunbae.” Jennie replied before she kissed her cheek. “I think you forgot that.” 

 

Then she turned around leaving Jisoo with agape. However, when Jennie was about to open the door, someone from the inside opened it. Jisoo was surprised when she saw who it was.

 

“Oh Lisa! On your way home?” Jennie asked Lisa, like it was normal seeing the younger girl in their dorm. 

 

“Yeah, Chaeng and I just finished watching movies.” Lisa answered and finally noticed that Jennie wasn’t alone.

 

“Oh you’re here too unnie!” 

 

“Ah yeah I walked Jennie home.” Jisoo blushed thinking of what she just said.

 

“Ooooh is this blooming love I see?” Lisa smirked teasing the both older girls.

 

“Shut up!” The two said in unison. 

 

“Oh by the way, you two have plans tomorrow?” Lisa asked at which the two replied with a shake of their head.

 

“Then just come with Chaeyoung and I to the movies tomorrow! It’s gonna be a double date— ouch ouch ouch!” She wasn’t able to finish as Jisoo secretly pinched the girl, now, next to her.

 

“What was that for?” Lisa frowned at Jisoo and Jennie just giggled at the two.

 

“I don’t think she—“ Jisoo now was the one cut off when Jennie excitedly g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter