Cinco

Love Spell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jisoo went inside her classroom with a pretty wide smile plastered in her face and her palm still intact with her blushing cheek that got kissed. That's why Kyulkyung started teasing her.

 

"Aigoo! Our Jisoo is too lovesick." Kyulkyung told their group of friends which consists of Nayeon, Irene and Seulgi.

 

"Okay Kim Jisoo open up. Who kissed you?" Irene bluntly asked the girl. Jisoo blushed even redder than a while ago.

 

"W-what how did you guys know?" But all she got as a response is laughter.

 

"Well if only you weren't looking like someone who just got kissed on the cheek because of that hand," Nayeon then pointed the hand that was still attached to Jisoo's cheek but immediately let go of it after that. "Well maybe also taking your blush into consideration."

 

"She's right. You really look like someone kissed you. Soooo who's the lucky person that beat Jennie Kim and got you blushing like this?" Seulgi asked in an excited tone because their friend, Jisoo, have always been all over Jennie that even if she was asked out by the hottest and coolest person she wouldn't say yes unless it's Jennie.

 

"Actually--" She got cut off when her phone rang loud. 

 

"Aigoo, good thing our prof is late hurry up and put it on silent." Kyulkyung scolded her because their prof in this class is a terror one and strict.

 

"Who's calling you anyway?" Irene asked since the girl usually don't have people calling her unless its lisa or them or her family which is not that often.

 

"I don't know. It's not registered." Jisoo told them.

 

"You know what Jisoo? I feel like I've watched this before where a stranger calls you and then kill you afterwards." A slap in the arm was what Seulgi received after she said that from her girlfriend.

 

"Why don't you just answer it so we know." Nayeon being the smart nayeon.

 

"I guess." Then she pressed the green circle in the screen.

 

"Put it on speaker. Put it on speaker." Seulgi said still with her paranoia about the thing she watched before and Jisoo did, not knowing what to do.

 

"Hello." 

 

"Annyeong sunbae." Just by the voice she already know who the caller was and as soon as she recognized it, she blushed profusely.

 

"J-jennie hi." She can't help but stutter especially when she's in front of her friends.

 

"I just called to ask you something." 

 

"Yeah? What is it?" She couldn't even focus that much because of how much her friends are grinning at her even Irene who's supposed to be a living poker face.

 

"Until what time is your last class?" Their smiles widened on the question, feeling that a follow up question would be followed.

 

"Well this should be my last class so probs in an hour and a half." Jisoo said as she eyed her friends to be quiet.

 

"Oh okay."

 

"Why?"

 

"Are you going to watch our practice again?" Jennie replied ignoring the question of the older girl which made Jisoo cough a little since she didn't know that Jennie would notice her watching.

 

"Uhm I'm not sure." 

 

'Of course yes!'

 

"Can you go later? I really want to see you~~" Jisoo felt like her cheeks would break from excessive wide smile. Its just that Jennie asked the question with a hint of aegyo.

 

"Okay!" She didn't know if she said that way too fast or with way too much enthusiasm but what can she do if that's how she feel.

 

"That's good to hear then sunbae. See you later?" Her voice went back to normal with a chuckle but even Jisoo felt the excitement from her voice.

 

"Sure I'll see you later Jennie." 

 

The moment the five of them saw that the phone call was done, all of them had four different questions all at the same time just for Jisoo which just came out as muffled.

 

"Guys guys why don't you talk one at a time." Jisoo suggested not knowing that in a few seconds she would be interrogated by her friends.

 

"Is that really her?" Seulgi asked.

 

"Yeah."

 

"Are you sure that's Jennie Kim, the girl of your dreams?"

 

"Yah! What do you mean girl of your dreams!"-Kyulkyung.

 

"I thought you guys aren't close." - Nayeon.

 

"That's what I thought."

 

"How come you're on this level already?" - Irene.

 

"Just as shocked as you guys are."

 

"What time are you going to finish chit chatting?"

 

Jisoo was about to answer that question as well but it seemed like all five of them recognized the voice at the same time and looked at the said person and they were right! Their prof!

 

"Open your books to page..."

 

They were lucky to have been saved from receiving sermon during this time of the day where in they are supposed to be resting already.

 

--

 

Before her friends could even ask more question, she hurriedly fixed her stuff and went straight to the door with her friends complaining.

 

"Yah Kim Jisoo! You owe us a story!" Irene yelled and that was the only thing Jisoo could make out from her friends' noise.

 

Once she was sure that they were out of her sight, she then proceeded to the place she always goes after all her classes. In the gym where the dance troupe is practicing.

 

She first saw Lisa who, as usual, is dancing fairly great. Then her eyes moved two people from the latter, the n great Jennie Kim looking so freakin hot in her usual black halter crop top a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter