Uno

Love Spell
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

One day, a hot one to be exact for a certain Kim Jisoo who's now inside the gymnasium of their university, the temporary practice venue of the dance troupe. Not that the weather is hot but the person she is looking at. She was there to supposedly wait for her dorm mate, lisa, but almost everyone knows that she only went there to watch someone named Jennie Kim.

 

"You know unnie, you should just go to Jennie unnie and confess."

 

She was interupted by her friend that she was supposed to wait for, not knowing the practice was already over because the person she was watching was still doing some extra routine.

 

"What do you mean?" She feigned innocence to see if her luck allows her to escape this kind of talks.

 

"You do know that everyone in the whole world knows that you have a thing for her, right?" Lisa said acting all over-the-top.

 

"I don't! I don't know what you're talking about." Jisoo tried to look anywhere but her friend and the girl mentioned.

 

"Okay I see-- oh look! Jennie unnie's looking at you, smiling." Lisa said while pointing at the said girl with great enthusiasm.

 

Jisoo did not even think for a second before looking at where her friend is pointing but got disappointed that Jennie's not even in the gym anymore, probably in the lockers already. She immediately glared at Lisa knowing she got tricked.

 

"See! You do like her and anyone who don't see that can be considered blind." Lisa said with a victorious smile.

 

"So what? It's not like she would like me back. Just everything about her screams 'straight' to me." With her shoulders dropped from disappointment. 

 

"Na-uh! I heard she's actually biual! So now go and confess."

 

"Yeah right. Even if she's biual, what's there for her to like me? Nothing. So I'll just be satisfied by watching her from afar."

 

"You do know you sounded like a creepy stalker. Well not that you're not." Which after Lisa said that, Jisoo gave a glare to the younger girl. "Well anyway, if you really got zero confidence that she likes you back,we can do a test."

 

"A test?" Suddenly, this one word got Jisoo's attention.

 

"Yes and there's a lot of way we can do that but to get what we want fast, I know a way." 

 

Jisoo already feels something bad will happen just looking at the grin that was on Lisa's face as she told that to the older girl.

 

--

 

Right now, Jisoo doesn't really know what made her agree to her dongsaeng chingu beside her at a gloomy looking stall in one of the carnivals that they luckily spotted (according to Lisa).

 

"Are y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter