First Passing: Solution

Sonder

 



       SEOUL UNIVERSITY LIBRARY

                                                                                                                                                                                                        Kim Jennie
                                                                                                                                                                                                        Section 12A
                                                                                                                                                                                                        June 25th, 2017
THE PSYCHOLOGY  BEHIND LOVE


     Love is a strong emotion that can control, deceive, and manipulate others if one is not wise enough to notice the unhealthy aspects of it in the beginning of a relationship. At times, it is an emotion that cannot be stopped as many may experience the sweating of palms, and the vibrant racing of one's hearts because of a chemical that the brain produces known as oxytocin...

   "!" Jennie cursed and almost threw her laptop on the ground. Her brain was a massive, explosive, unstable atom incapable of producing the right words and the proper syntax. She bickered her words of frustration to herself as she was only a few more courses away from her very own Master's Degree. She was so close to rubbing that Master's Degree in her parent's faces and then escaping the miserable life she never wanted to commit to.

     Besides, Jennie's thesis was useless because she deeply knew within herself that love was only a non-existent, stupid, pathetic, dramatic emotion that maneuvered a person's well-being. Countless flower bouquets and chocolates in her mailbox made Jennie's blood boil. She always thought about the stupidity of many boys who assumed that shallow and cheap materials were going to win over a girl like her. And then the idea hit Jennie like a rogue motorcyclist on drugs. She felt idiotic not to have thought of the idea before:  

Bait a guy into falling in love and use them as a lab rat.

       With this idea, Jennie packed her backpack and rushed out of the library full of inspiration. She knew exactly who to target, who else? But the most mysterious, blunt freshman she shoulder-shoved in the hallway that day, Jeon Jungkook.

But first, before anything, Jennie needed a break.


           

             ► GIRL’S UNIVERSITY DORM, 10:30 PM.

   “Lights out in five!” The hallway monitor barges into Jennie’s room without even knowing. In which, Jennie lies on her bed fully dressed and dolled up but covered in bed sheets like a burrito. She pretended to snore unattractively however, it was no use, she sounded like an angel despite her attempts of being disgusting. Tucked in her bed sheets, Jenny lies with contoured cheeks, captivating eyes, black stilettos, fishnet stockings, a tiny waist and a petite jalapeno hot dress. In fact, Jennie already felt the excitement burning in .

      When the hallways of the dorm faded in sound, and the lights began to shut down hallway by hallway, Jennie unwrapped herself from her bed sheet burrito wrap and quickly fixed her smeared contours. She then snuck into the hallway with only her feet, carrying her stilettos by hand.

 


        author's note:

F-Y-I, I write short chapters.

Sorry I didn't warn ya.