Fifth Part: Music Fest

All of the Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Naeun looked through the sea of people, her eyes scanning every corner as if she was looking for something. In fact, she is looking for someone. Eunji did stay true to her words. She never showed up in front of the student counselor, no matter how much Naeun looked for her. The tall brunette couldn’t even catch a small glimpse of the older girl, even just a smile or her hair or nothing.

But Eunji didn’t exactly vanish like a bubble. Traces of her are still lingering in the air of the path she took, the same path Naeun was always taking.

Even at nights, Naeun can still hear Eunji’s sweet voice as if the latter was singing her a lullaby to sleep. The tall brunette in fact falls asleep in a pure bliss every time, a smile on her face as the girl next door’s hushed voice lulled her to sleep. It was like they were caught in a small world where they pass notes in secrecy.

“Naeun unnie, stop fidgeting around, the show is starting!” Hayoung pinched her fellow officer in the arm, making Naeun jerk her hands away.

“Hayoung-ah! Why are you doing that?!”

The short haired girl shrugged her shoulders, chuckling. “You look stupid while looking for Eunji unnie”

“I’M NOT LOOKING FOR HE---- How did you know I was?”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter