Third Part: Downpour

All of the Stars
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Pit-a-pat. Pit-a-pat.

Eunji's foot steps could be heard throughout the silent hallway, since there literally wasn't anyone around but the band member and this grumpy tall brunette right ahead of her. Well, Eunji herself was kinda grumpy too.

"You know what? I couldn't understand you." She muttered, "Just when I told you to get away with people like Kang Minhyuk, you literally went after Kang Minhyuk? Gosh, that's so...stupid."

"Hey, don't diss my crush right in front of my face!" Naeun scoffed back, stopping her tracks and glaring at the shorter brunette. "Besides, you did say not to like people like Kang Minhyuk... Soooo I just like him instead~"

Eunji felt like punching the wall for a moment. A series of curses and hisses left her lips, her eyes still burying glares to the tall brunette's soul. Just how stupid can Son Naeun be? She thought. Kang Minhyuk is such a player.

"So you're gonna wait for Minhyuk so you can go back to the dorms together...?" The band member asked, rolling her eyes as she put a combination of cola and green tea on a cup on the vending machines. She offered it to Naeun afterwards, a wide grin on her face. "You know, boys are meant to wait for girls, not the other way around."

"Come on, that's like so old-fashioned already, Jung Eunji. Besides, isn't that kinda unfair? He has some practice to do while I'm literally not doing anything at all."

"Fine, fine, whatever. I would wait for you though if I want you to be my girlfriend~ But meh forget it, you're not even in the list!"

"Why you-!!!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter