Chapter 0: The Pretty Pinky Promise

Sehun and The Little Prince(ss)

"Sehunnie~" The little blonde boy looked up, eyesight blurry from all the tears. 

 

"Don't listen to them. Your lisp is cute, you shouldn't be embarrassed." Sehun listened to the soothing, comforting words being directed at him. He felt gentle fingers run themselves through his thick blonde hair. His tears and sniffling stopped slowly. 

 

"Wife." 

"Huh?" 

"Wife~"

 

"EH! I'm a boy! Sehun-ah, that's not funny~ I'm taller and older than you anyway so that means you would be the wife!" Sehun smiled gently as he rubbed his head sleepily into the elder's shoulder.

 

"When I become older, taller will you marry me, Hyung?"

"Sure."

 

 

 

 

 

Sehun had shown up the next day with a small ring in his sweaty palms. 

 

"Hyung~"

"I said no."

"But you thaid yeth, yethday."

"Yah! When you are taller."

 

Their teacher smiled at the two's sweet interaction.

"How do you know you'll be taller than me. Sehunnie doesn't even like milk." 

"But you have thall, pretty hands."

 

Both looked down at the brunette's small hands, that had the teacher ashamed of her own.

 

"So! I could be an alpha!"

"I doubt it."

"Fine! Hurry up though!"

 

The little boy smiled as he slipped the ring onto the taller boy's pinky finger.

 

"Why is it on my pinky?"

The ring- boy asked as he raised his hand up to his face.

 

"Baba
thaid I'm too young to marry, tho get one thall enough for the pinky. I'm glad it fits."

 

 

 

"Sehoonie~"

 

The little brunet boy's sobs broke Sehun as he hugged tighter, hoping that it was all a joke, that his family didn't have to move to China for his dad. Both boys were sobbing uglily, it almost made Junmyeon feel bad for breaking up the beautiful friendship his son had with the young boy. The mother tapped both of their shoulders.

"I'll give you some time to talk to your friend, Sehun."

 

"Hyung."

The tear eyed boy looked at the smaller.

 

"I'll come back and you'll be my wife. We will have a big wedding and-and will take care of a lot of puppies together and live together forever. I'll be back, Hyung. Wait till I come back here, promise?"

 

"I'm not gonna be your wife, Sehun. You'll still be shorter and you'll be my little omega." The brunette whined into the blonde locks.

"Hyung-"

"I promise. Don't find another husband or wife."

"I won't."

"Don't go searching for some stupid alpha either."

"I won't."