Epilogue

Sehun and The Little Prince(ss)

Baekhyun watched as a few blonde strands fell into Sehun's peaceful face. He paid attention to every detail of his husband's face, eyes tracing his sleeping features. 

He smiled when Sehun tightened his arm around Manse, the little boy had his head propped up on his father's arm with drool running from his open mouth. Baekhyun cringed when he noticed a pool of saliva on his partner's bicep. But he knew the tall blonde won't mind though. The brunette moved his hand up, ready to push the hair away from Sehun's handsome face when he heard his name being called.

 

"Mama~" 

Baekhyun looked at his second oldest son, Minguk. Sehun's copy was still back hugging Daehan as he whined for him. 

Baekhyun continued to stretch his arm out, but not to Sehun, instead to one of their offsprings. His hand soothed Minguk slightly messy hair, the little boy had reacted to this attention by smiling cutely at Baekhyun.  

"Is Mingukkie hungry?" Baekhyun moves his fingers down to under Minguk's chin. Doing this caused Minguk burst with laughter at the delicate touch of his mother's fingertips on his sensitive neck. He let go of his older brother and grabbed Baekhyun's hand, at the time the elder mused himself with skin color difference between his, Daehan, and Minguk's. He had stopped teasing Minguk and started to sooth his already smooth hair again. 

 

"Yes~"

The petite male rolled to the side, getting off the bed. When Baekhyun exited the bed Minguk had crawled over Daehan to cuddle into his mother's abandoned place on the mattress. He shoved body against the warm spot and clutched the sheets. 

 

"Babies, I wanna see the babies." 

Baekhyun wrapped his arms around the small boy's waist and lifted him up into his arms. He turned Minguk to face him, Sehun's twin had rested his head on Baekhyun's narrow shoulders, smiling to himself when he notices the huge difference between his parents' shoulders.

Before Baekhyun checked on the twins he checked on his children and husband in the big bed. Daehan had rolled over, now revealing his green clothed back to him. The yellow blanket the brunet was covered in was now clutched tightly by the oldest boy. Manse was still being cuddled by his dad, making his pile of saliva bigger by the minute. Sehun's face was currently stuffed in the youngest triplet's hair. After confirming the boys were fine the short man and his second son walked over to the door leading out into a hallway. 

 

Baekhyun shivered at the cold temperature, he had been surrounded with warmth all morning and night and was unfamiliar with the coldness for a while. 

 

He saw Chelsea and Jesper's bedroom light was off and heard no sound but still decided to check on them. He opened the red door, revealing a uni kids room. Minguk started wiggling at the sight of his younger siblings. Baekhyun carefully puts down the overly excited boy. The chubby boy ran as fast as his little legs could carry him.

Minguk had chosen Chelsea to kiss first on the forehead, since the day before it had been Jesper.

The twins seemed to be in a deep sleep today. With this revealed Baekhyun knew the twins were going to be whiny when they were forced to wake up. Sehun had told his little husband to not wake them when the food was ready if they were not awake by then. And he did listen, but the twins slept into one in the afternoon. They also didn't go to bed for awhile. So that was a no for spoiling them. 

 

After Minguk was finishing with his morning kisses with the twins(honestly he wasn't finished), Baekhyun carried the three-year-old down the stairs. Baekhyun really hated the stairs because honestly the number of steps were ridiculous and what if one of the gates were unlocked, the kids could get hurt!

 

Once they reached the last step the short brunet open the second gray safety gate on the stairs. When it was unlocked Baekhyun had put the heavy little boy down before he locked it again. As his mother was dealing with the gate, Minguk ran to the colorful living room. He plopped himself down on the blue L-shaped couch. He held the remote to the TV, pushing the only button he was really familiar with, the power button. He giggled to himself when it did as he wanted.

Baekhyun followed Minguk into the living room and watched as the latter played with the remote.

"Mama, Polo!" 

"Poli?"

"Roi?"

Baekhyun smiled at his son's cuteness.

 

Minguk handed the black remote to his mother's awaiting hands so he could put on Robocar Poli for him. The little boy squealed when he saw the introduction to the show start. Baekhyun patted the intrigued Minguk's head before he headed to the kitchen. 

 

___________________________

 

"Sehunnie~"

 

Sehun awoke with the soft hum of his name, which was rarely done with his loud family. He grabbed the person's forearm, pulled them down to lay with him as he rolled over crushing them in his grip. His lips stretched at the sound of Baekhyun's laughter being muffled in his chest. 

 

After the fun had calmed down the brunet looked up at his sleepy husband. He opened his mouth, smiling at Sehun expression, "I made food. Hurry up and get up so you can  go to work." Sehun groaned pitifully into the pillow as Baekhyun walked out of his arms and room. 

 

_______________

 

After a few minutes, Sehun had finally come down to join his family. Daehan, Minguk, and Manse were already eating because of their claims that they couldn't wait on Sehun or they might die.

Jesper and Chelsea were still sitting with no food on their tray. Then twins both wore frowns at being wakened up so early. Baekhyun was in the kitchen, his back was facing away from the kids as he fixed the twins' food. 

 

"Appa!"

Jesper called out for Sehun as he noticed him in the kitchen doorway. Hearing their other parent's name, all the kids looked at Sehun. Daehan acknowledges his tall father for a few seconds before he began to eat once more. Minguk and Manse were opposite of the eldest Wu and made grabby hands for the poker face man. 

 

Sehun simply smiled at all five of his children and patted their heads as he walked past them. Chelsea pouted as she did not get her father's full attention.

 

Baekhyun lightly patted Sehun's arms when he had completely encased the former in his arms. The shorter continued to preparing his youngest children's breakfast. 

 

 _____________

Sehun suddenly jerked awake, to the left of him was a startled brunette. She looked down at the sweating blonde in bed.

"Sehun are you okay? You're crying."

 

"Baekhyun?"

"Who?"

 

 

TO BE CONTINUED...