Kiss kiss

Good luck kiss ♡
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Baby....Baby wake up....we will be late for the school babe"

 

Mark talked into donghyuck's ears softly while caressing his hair to wake him up. But of course donghyuck kept sleeping.

 

"Donghyuck!" Mark yelled and donghyuck jumped up in bed, shouting with wide eyes.

 

"Who the ate the cake ??!!"

 

Mark laughed at him but still said "no one ate it baby. It's still in the fridge. You didn't let me eat it all remember ?"

 

"Oh...true..." donghyuck said and sinked in the bed again "i thought it was finished. I need my daily dose of sweet you know"

 

"Aren't i enough ?" Mark said and put his head on donghyuck's shoulder.

 

Oh look, a perfect time to kiss. Mark leaned forward to kiss donghyuck but donghyuck put his hand in front of mark's lips.

 

"Even though you are the sweetest cutie pie ever in this world i need a real sweet darling. Like a sugary sweet."

 

"You just ruined a perfect kiss"

 

"How can you know it's perfect when it didn't happen yet ?"

 

"If it's with you it's perfect"

 

"Ugh just got up and get ready for the school. I can't take your cheesyness this early" donghyuck said in a fake annoyed tone.

 

Mark half smiled half smirked cause he knew donghyuck loved it when he was cheesy and the pinkish shades on his cheeks were the proof.

 

"Whatever you want baby" mark said and got up from the bed after stealing a peck from donghyuck's lips.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"Ugh i hate school. Do we have to go today really ? Can't we skip one day ?"

 

"Oh really ? You mean the day you have math exam ?"

 

"Oh it is today ? What a coincidence."

 

Mark stopped walking and turned right to look at his boyfriend "donghyuck"

 

Donghyuck sighed "i know i know. I should not run away from math just cause i at it. I will take the exam anyway even though i hate it."

 

Mark smiled and petted his head. "Good boy"

 

"Hey!"

 

"I will give you a good luck kiss before exam i promise" mark pulled donghyuck by his waist and whispered at his ear and donghyuck blushed "y-you better do"

 

Mark laughed and pulled donghyuck towards the school. Donghyuck just let mark pull him and interwined their fingers.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

"I'm gonna it up i'm gonna it up i'm gonna it up i'm so gon-"

 

"Donghyuck!"

 

". Mark imma-"

 

"Even if you it up. At least you will be tried your best. And we studied together remember ? You know what you will do. You won't mess up. I promise."

 

"............."

 

Donghyuck looked at mark like a little puppy "can i get my good luck kiss now ? The bell is about to ring"

 

Mark's tone was so soft when he answered "of course baby" then he leaned on donghyuck and kissed all moles of donghyuck softly. The one beside his nose, the one on up on his right cheekbone, the one on his neck, the other one again on his neck, and the one clo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter