Every Five Hours~

Life As We Know It

Beautiful Jessica In Her Seoul University Uniform!

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Yuri: That's right.. I recorded it too.. For the police!

 

* Yuri Plays The Recorder *

 

RECORDER-----

 

Unknown Person: Yuhbohseiyo? Is this Kwon Yuri?

 

Yuri: Yes, I'm Kwon Yuri, Who's speaking?

 

Unknown Person: That's not important! What's important now is saving your best friend's life!

 

Yuri: What are you talking about, Mister? I have all my best friends right... here...? JESSICA!!!!

 

Unknown Person: That's right. I have kidnapped Jessica Jung Soo Yeon! Older sister of Krystal Jung Soo Jung!

 

Yuri: How much do you want for her?

 

Unknown Person: Ah~ It appears you're familiar with this situation... But just to let you believe me.. here's Your pretty little friend...

 

Jessica: * Mmph Mmph Mmph * OW!!! THAT HURT! OH! UNNIE! HELP ME! SAVE ME! PLEASE! HELP ME! * Slap *

 

Yuri: Stop! Stop! Don't hurt her! Please! Don't! What do you want? MOney?

 

Unknown Person: Please inform the father of Jessica to send 10 Million Won To Me Immediately! He will have to place the money in a specific trash can in a specific area... And a word of warning... If you warn the police to wait for me there, You won't be seeing this pretty faced friend of yours anymore! Oh and, don't take too long... for every 5 hours you do not place the money... Jessica here, will be from head to toe! Hahahahaha!

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Donghae: What! What! MY JESSICA! ?! C'mon! What are we waiting for? We have to tell Mr. Jung !

 

Krystal: Tell my daddy what?

 

Kyuhyun: Oh Krystal! It's nothing.. really!

 

Krystal: Really? Seriously, oppa! Don't lie.. Just tell me.. Unnies? Oppas? For Gosh Sakes Someone Just Tell Me!

 

All: Jessica was kidnapped and for every five hours we do not pay the ransom, she will be from head to toe!

 

Krystal: BWOH!!!!

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Oh My God! Andwae! Jessica being ! Andwae! I hope everyone can find a way to save Jessica without paying the ransom!

 

Find out what happened in the next episode!

 

I haven't been updating for a while...

 

So I made Chapter 7 And This Chapter Longer! Hope you liked it ^^

 

Comments Appreciated!

 

Xoxo

 

MeganSica