Krystal's In Need!

Life As We Know It

- Principal/CEO's Office -

Krystal: Appa!

 

Mr. Jung: Yes, My Darling?

 

Krystal: Appa, Unnie's Sick! She didn't come to school today. :(

 

Mr. Jung: Oh My! Is it serious?

 

Krystal: Tiffany said it was probably nervous tension. Since it is her first day here. I'm always wondering why was I the first to get into University when unnie's older than me.

 

Hyuna: Well, mainly because your group is not as busy as hers.

 

Krystal: And you are...?

 

Hyuna: Oh, right, Sorry! Annyeonghaseyo~ *bow* Kim Hyuna ibnida! I'm from the group 4Minute. And Mr. Jung sent for me.

 

Mr. Jung: Ms. Hyuna, Please, Take a seat while I speak to my daughter.

 

Hyuna: Nae. =)

 

Krystal: Appa, I don't like her attitude.

 

Mr. Jung: Krystal, you must learn to make new friends... you shouldn't always cling onto your sister's friends or your group mates. You need to learn to make new friends.

 

Krystal: But, I'm already good friend with Donghae, Siwon, Kyuhyun, Nickhun and Taecyeon oppa!

 

Mr. Jung: Krystal, please... You'll need to learn to make new friends... Like your sister! She has friends from every single korean group. She's best friends with Tiffany, Hara, T-Ara's Park Jiyeon, Hyuna, Minho, Donghae,Taecyeon and so many more. Do you understand what I'm trying to say?

 

Krystal: Yes father. =/

 

Mr. Jung: That's my little girl! Now you need to get on to your classes, just because you're the CEO and Principal's daughter doesn't mean you're allowed to be dismissed from classes regularly. Besides, I have Hyuna over there to take care of.

 

Hyuna: Mr.Jung, Is it okay if I go first? I have classes and I have practice session later. If you're going to continue your talk with Krystal for a while more. I could come back later...

 

Mr. Jung: That's okay, Ms. Hyuna~ I'm already done! Krystal, Please! Listen to what I said, okay?

 

Krystal: Nae, Appa...

 

Longer? Shorter? Nicer? Worse?

Comments Appreciated!

Hope you enjoyed it!

 

Xoxo

MeganSica