Day 31

Against The Current
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chloe---

I stare at my reflection in the large vanity mirror as our make up artist works her magic on my face. We decided to go for a grungy look in our mv for Running with the Wild Things, one of my personal favorites we've produced. I'm dressed in a dark red leather skirt that sits snuggly under my belly ring and ends at my upper thighs, a lacy crop top that hugs my body and reveals the black strapless bra I'm wearing underneath. My long dark brown hair is slicked back, parted towards the right of my head. The coordi unnie gingerly lifts my long hair so another coordinator can clasp a slim, black choker around my neck. 

"You're very beautiful." She said as she fixed my hair again. I study my bright green eyes, contacts of course, in the mirror. They seem to glow from the messy, black eyeshadow framing my eyes. She tips my head back a little so she can paint a blood red lacquer on my lips. She slips on the black velvet, thigh-high boots for me, then helps me stand up. 

"Whe-whoo!" I turn and stick out my tongue at Blair who catcalled me. "Look at this y mama!" I roll my eyes at her. She's dressed in skin-tight, black leather pants, black work boots, and a burgundy sleeveless, turtleneck, cropped sweater. Her newly cut hair, a sleek faux-hawk, is slicked upwards. Bailey comes and stands beside her dressed in a similar outfit of black skinny-jeans, slit across both knees, a white, off-the-shoulder, longsleeved crop top, and black work boots. She also cut her hair, but not as drastic as her identical twin. 

It had been a spur of the moment thing while we were live on the V app. I had just come out of the bathroom after rinsing out the dye for my hair and Bailey had commented that she wanted to do something with her hair too.

..."Let's cut our hair!" Blair squealed, "We've cut our own hair before, let's do it with our fans. Any suggestions?" She turned to the camera. 

"You've been wanting to go short." I had replied. She whipped out her phone and started looking at short haircuts before she had decided to go all out and do a faux-hawk. She tried to convince Bailey to do it with her, but Bailey had shot that down real fast. So, I cut Bailey's hair to chin length, and then Bailey and I worked on Blair's faux hawk. ....

That was yesterday morning. Our managers had not been impressed, but Jay had laughed about it and sent Blair to have her hair fixed because Bailey and I had never done faux-hawks before. For it being our first, it wasn't too bad. 

"All right, ATC needed on set!" We were led onto the set and each of us was assigned a cage. There were three cages, one for Bailey, one for me, and one for Blair. They had already filmed the extras and would add them to the video through CGI programs. I had the cage that was sitting on the ground while BB was placed in their cages and raised up about ten feet off the ground. Mine remained on the floor because of the drumset that was inside. The extra weight would have been hazardous. 

We spend seven hours filming on set playing and replaying RwtWT for individual shots and group shots. On several occasions, filming was put on hold for makeup and hair to be fixed and for breaks. In between shots we would climb out of our little cages and watch the video, make some adjustments and then reshoot. Once the director was pleased with the film he had from this shoot, we moved on to the next set with a new wardrobe and makeup and hair. Then we filmed for another four hours after two hours of prepping for the next set. 

Once filming for the first day was finished we were escorted home, after cleaning up at the film site. It was early the next morning and we had eight hours to rest before heading back for the second day of filming, then we would be heading to Japan to film the music video for Young and Restless, then back to Seoul, to finish Y&R. Then we would go to Osaka for a week to film two more MVs for Wasteland and In Our Bones. Then we would return to Seoul and record a secret track for the album, and I would

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter