5 YEARS BACK

This Christmas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was around summer 5 years ago when I met Jaemin. I, whom left alone as my brother, Taeyong, decided to live with his husband, needed a housemate to share the bills. I put up an ad in several mediums. Not even 10 days from the time I posted the ads, I received a call. This was when all of it started.

The caller was a 21 year old Na Jaemin. We agreed to meet up to discuss stuffs 2 days after the call. I still remember the cafe we went, it was a bingsu specialized cafe in Gangnam; several minutes away from my apartment.

"Hello. Are you, by chance, Lee Jeno? The one who is looking for a housemate?" A man, pretty skinny but have an amazing smile, approached me.

"Ah, hi. Yes, yes. Are you Na Jaemin? I'm Lee Jeno. Nice to meet you." I greeted him and offered him a handshake. We then both ordered bingsus and continue our discussion. Along the conversation, I found out that Jaemin was apparently just graduated from the University of Chicago and currently looking for a job in Seoul. From what I've ingested throughout the talk, I feel like I will not have any problem living with him. We sealed the deal one hour later.

"So, when can I start moving in?" Jaemin asked me when we exited the cafe. 

"Any time next week will be fine. I will be home the whole week." He nodded and we fi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter