A Plan

This Christmas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Late November 2026,

The snow kept falling today, covering those trees and roofs white. I didn't expect the snow will keep falling until now. It's currently 5.30 pm. Oh, . I need to pick Jisung up. I ran to the subway station to catch up the earliest subway home. But when I arrived in front of the peron, my subway went away. Dammit, I need to wait for another 10 minutes. I'm gonna be late to pick Jisung up. I fished my phone from my coat pocket when it starts buzzing, a call from Lee Jeno a.k.a Jenosaur, my housemate slash my boss. I don't even know how I ended up in one apartment with him. Anyway, I accept the call.

"Nana-ya, where are you?" He asked me.

"In the subway station. Are you home yet? Do you mind pick Jisung up in his school? I'm late." I ask him a favor with a worried voice.

"Yup, and don't worry Jisung is with me at a nearby coffee shop." 

"Oh god, thank you. I'm such a bad mom."

"No, you are not. Oh yeah, Nana..."

"Yes?"

"Can you cook for dinner tonight?"

"Huh, yeah, sure."

"Okay, cool, Jisung and I will arrive at 7-ish. See you at home. (Jisung-ah, say bye to your mom) Bye mom see you home, love you." 

"See you guys too, love you too."

"Love you too, Nana." Jeno hung up. 

As he hung up, the next subway arrived and I jump in. The subway was pretty empty; only some campus couples sat in the subway. Arghh, these youngsters made me jealous. Talking about couples, it reminds me to Jeno's "Love you too, Nana." Damn you Lee Jeno, why you need to be so sly. I need to admit that living with this man for almost 5 years made me fall harder for him, especially when he care so much with my son. He helped me with my pregnancy, labor, and raising up my son, Jisung. He doesn't care who's the father, he just practically my husband and Jisung's father. Yet, we don't have any solid title for our relationship other than housemate and employer-employee relationships. The whole office called us to be done with our 'Some relationship of the century'. It is true that we sometimes flirt to each other, but we never made any solid step or statement about it.

I arrived at our apartment and hurriedly open the refrigerator to find onl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter