Drug and Addict

You and Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I've always thought I will fall in love with my dream girl. Someone who is kind, soft spoken, responsible, respectful, educated. Someone who is perfect. I've always thought I'd fall in love with someone like me.

 

 

I'm Moon Byulyi. A graduate from Seoul University, took up the course of business management because I always knew that I will be taking over our company. And as an only child, I believed that was my responsibility.

Now let me tell you a story of how I became an addict. And not with the drug you are thinking about now but a drug named Kim Yongsun.

 

 

I was on my freshmen year in college. Entering a new phase of life in my dream school. I have a goal inside my head. Focus on my studying, graduate with honors, get a job in our company, find the love of my life, be married and live happily ever after.

 

I got that on a timeframe. I always set my mind to just study and never entertain feelings for others.

 

But then you came along.

 

I was enjoying my free time wondering around the school. I was walking along the field until you grabbed my hand and kissed me all of a sudden. I was too shocked to react until you pulled away.

 

You pulled away then looked behind you. I heard you laughed as you saw a girl running away while crying.

 

My initial reaction should be to slap you but I didn't. Maybe because I was in trance when I heard your laugh. It was like the most beautiful sound I have ever heard.

 

You looked at me. And in your eyes I saw myself. I saw myself falling into those brown orbs. Falling and not having anything to hold on to.

 

You smiled at me. And uttered words I couldn't understand. And for the first time in my life, I couldn't utter a reply. Until you walked away from me and never looked back.

 

I felt my knees weakened, I needed something to hold on to but I couldn't move. I couldn't feel my body, it was like when you walk away you took my soul with you.

 

After that day, I didn't see you again. It took me a week to convince myself that you are not worth my time. But still I find myself looking around the campus and thinking maybe you'll be around.

 

After almost a month of not seeing you. You showed up in front of me again while I was at the cafeteria. I was currently eating my lunch when you sat down beside me, held my hand and kissed my cheek. Then you smiled.

 

I was in trance once more. You're smile captivated me. I was lost in your eyes. And again I fell into it without knowing any reasons why.

 

A girl came up to us while I was still lost in your eyes. She pulled me up and slapped me all of a sudden.

 

I saw your eyes budged. Your face turned red. You were glaring at the girl. You pulled me beside you and stood up in front of me. And for a second I felt safe and secured while you were holding my hand.

 

And for the first time, I clearly heard your voice as you speak to the girl.

"What the hell, Irene!!" You were almost screaming. I could feel the anger in your voice.

 

"She was a ! You are supposed to be with me, babe! Take me back please." The girl Irene answered you.

 

"The "" you are calling is my girlfriend. And we never were together anyway. It was a one night stand. Get over it!" You answered and then you faced me when the girl walked away crying.

 

I could see how your eyes shifted from being angry to being concern.

 

"Are you okay? I mean.. That's a stupid thing to ask. Come. Let me take you to the clinic." You said, and once again I couldn't answer. So you took it as a "yes" you gathered my things and pulled me to the clinic.

 

When we were at the clinic, you talked to the nurse and told her what happened.

 

The nurse gave you ice to put on my now red cheek. You came up to me and held the ice pack in my face and smiled at me an apologetic smile.

 

And that was the start of a crazy friendship.

 

 

I just found myself being dragged by you into different places.

 

I found myself being your pretend girlfriend every time you want other girls to stop pushing themselves to you.

 

I found myself being addicted to being close to you. You make me happy, and that's what makes you beautiful for me.

 

The students at campus called our friendsh

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter