Summer Storm

Summer Storm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi buddy just a random story. Based on some reality and fiction {well (20 : 80) hahahah}.
Sorry for any grammartically errors.
This is basically Jessica POV
Enjoy!! :)

------------------


*Better than a pretentious greeting
Oh I’d rather be alone
I won’t waste my time*

 

February 2015


Jessica and her sister, Krystal Jung were spotted in the Soho neighborhood of New York. The sisters were having fun shopping in some of Soho's trendier boutiques. They enjoyed their bonding time. 
Jessica may also have been in the city to attend the Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week, she was not seen in public with any of the other Girls Generation members. Since leaving Girls Generation in 2014 she has pursued a lifelong interest in fashion, by focusing on her own fashion line Blanc & Eclare. Jessica also have a desire to build another branch here in SOHO for her fashion line someday.

When strolling around, a pink bag in front of Jessica caught her attention which remind her of a certain eyes smile girl that would freak out and bought those bag instantly cause she couldn't resist everything in pink. Jessica chuckled caught Krystal's attention.
"Unnie, what's wrong?" Krystal asked while following Jessica's gaze.
"You still remember about her? You should move on unnie" Krystal sighed. Jessica turned her to facing Krystal.
"It just cross in my mind suddenly, Soojung. Don't worry i've moved on" Jessica reasured her. They continued to walk around while talking and giggling.
"Unnie they are in here actually" Soojung said when they have their lunch on a local cafe there.
"Who?"
"TTS"
"TTS wha- oh... I know." Jessica sipped her coffee.
"How do you know?" Krystal asked.
"Soo told me"
"Wha- what??" Krystal eyes widen
"What? We are still in touch, she told me that she would be here too"
"I I thought you weren't in good terms with them" Krystal said nervously.
"And unnie you know you couldn't have any communication with them right? Or SM will make any trouble with you and to those that you still in contact with" Krystal added worryly.
"I know, and i only in touch with some of them. We are careful enough to avoid public's attention" Jessica said and continued her lunch and luckily Krystal stopped the topic there.

The three members of the Girls Generation's official sub group TaeTiSeo were in the city to represent the French fashion brand Louis Quatorze. The brand released elegant photos of Tiffany, Seohyun and Taeyeon on the red carpet accompanied by bodyguards.

It was not the first time that TaeTiSeo attended fashion shows in New York City. In 2014 the stylish singers stole the spotlight at the Ralph Lauren runway show.

April 2015


*This too shall pass
It always has been
I’ll be strong once again*

For the first time Jessica celebrated her birthday alone without her members, well now ex members. She felt thankful though cause she still have Krystal on her side and Tyler Kwon, a man that encourage Jessica to continue her fashion line.

July 2015


*Don’t call this like a beautiful farewell
That’s selfish
Because it makes me expect something again
But, of course you don’t*

Finally the day has came, SNSD would release their new album with 8 members for the first time. Before they could release their new MV 'Party' it was said that SNSD's Catch me if you can's japanese version with Jessica was leaked. Many fans have their own speculation but none of them were true. Jessica watched their new MV, she saw her formers member enjoyed their comeback. SNSD still did it well through SM. They held concert and it was a big success. Jessica would be lie if she said that she didn't miss those time. But she couldn't do anything, what has happened was done. Few months later Jessica left SM and went to Coridel Entertainment.

March 2016


Jessica read all fans comment on her instagram, they asked her would she met her fellow american's friend at Paris Fashion week. Jessica didn't answer their question, she also did the same when her fans asked her wether she have met Sooyoung on New york months ago. Jessica let out a heavy sigh,
Fans suspect that  SooYoung and Jessica met in the U.S. The fans’ assumption started from a couple of pictures on SNS of the photographers close to Girls’ Generation members. 

One netizen found out while tracing where Girls’ Generation members go and what they do, and the speculation was posted on a certain online community. The netizen also wondered whether Sunny and Tiffany also met Jessica and SooYoung in the U.S. since they went to U.S., too.
"How are you? Did you eat well, are you happy now?" Jessica said to no one.
"Of course you are..." Jessica chuckled bitterly.

Jessica arrived safely at Paris and prepared herself cause tomorrow she would attend the Paris Fashion week. After attending the Fashion week, Jessica got a phone call from her other best friend, Kim Irene a model. Jessica often hang out with the model after she was out from SNSD.
"Irene unnie?"
"Jess!! Hello... Are you finish with your schedule?" Irene asked
"Yes, Unnie"
"Come meet and join me for a drink, i'm waiting--" Irene said and hang up the phone before Jessica could answer her. Jessica shaked her head and chuckled before heading to the place that irene has texted her.

Jessica tried to open her phone again to make sure that she has arrived in the right place, she heard the restaurant's door being opened. Jessica looked up and froze, she didn't expect this neither the girl in front of her.

*The rainy day, You & I
At the moment when we didn’t say anything
There was only awkward air between you and me
It pushed each other
There were only cold expressions*

-----------------------------

'Ti.. Tiffany?' Jessica called in her mind. They stared at each other, Jessica looked away first.
"Fany, you forget about yo- oh Jess you are... here already" Irene asked awkwardly. She aware about the awkward tension.
"I i got to go, thanks unnie for bring my handphone back" Tiffany said nervously.
"I i'll see you around unnie" Tiffany hugged irene and bid her goodbye.
'She look more beautiful and happy?' Jessica thought.


"Com come in, Jess" Irene told Jessica.
"Su sure" Jessica answered.
Jessica didn't want to be a party pooper, she kept her problem aside and enjoy the party.
"Jess i'm sorry it must be awkward for both of you" irene said when the party is over.
"It's okay babe, we could be friend with anyone and hang out with anyone right? So Chill..." Jessica said smiling.

May 2016


*Now, you & I
Can we go back again?
I still miss even the last time
All the same*

 

After their first encounter since Jessica's departured from GG, Jessica never met Tiffany again. That was when she knew that Tiffany also would release her mini album this month, a week earlier than her. Jessica knew they would never meet each other in any music show cause SM has blocked her, it was part of her agreement with SM when Jessica wanted to left the company. But Fans really apreciated her music, and her first album sold well. Deep inside her heart she wished the best for Tiffany too. They have different taste in music but blended well when they singing together. Jessica smiled while thinking about it.
"I miss singing with you, Tiffany" Jessica said whisperly.

----------------------

August 2016


*To the midst of rain
Into my tears
Bring me back to the summer storms
With you and I*


Tiffany cropped Jessica's picture from their debut photo and posted it on her instsgram to celebrate their 9th anniversary. Jessica didn't think about it for any further, she had moved on. But fans kept tag her instagram so that Jessica could see what Tiffany has posted that day. Hurt? Maybe, Angry? Not really, she tried to move on and buried all her memories with the girls inside her heart.

She still hang out with Sooyoung and Yoona secretly but they would avoid any topic related to their other members or SM. Not until one day when Sooyoung let out her frustrated mind.
"She feel so devastate now" Sooyoung spoke up.
"Who?" Jessica sipped her wine.
"Oh come on, Sica don't play dumb you know who i mean" Sooyoung said frustratedly.
"Soo, even if i know, you know i will never discuss about this matter" Jessica said coldly.
"You said that you have moved on then why you still avoiding every subject about our groups's problem, Sica?" Sooyoung asked.
"You mean your group? Or my ex group?" Jessica said sternly.
"Unnie..." Yoona called her name.
"If you guys want to talk about it, i leave... See you next time guys" Jessica left them. Sooyoung and Yoona sighed heavily.
"You shouldn't talk about it Sooyoung unnie, Jessica unnie still feel hurt"
"But she-"
"They never talk after the incident, what are you expecting from her?" Yoona asked made Sooyoung stop her rambling.
"But that mushroom, she needs her ice to calm her down" Sooyoung mumbled.

Jessica strolled around the Han river, she went there after her meeting with SooNa. She looked through the river's view. She knew about the news, Tiffany's emoticon issue. Jessica didn't know that this matter would create a big impact for Tiffany's existence. She have to got out from her TV program also some brand's contract. Knetz still blaming her and attacked her even after she already wrote her apologize letter twice. Tiffany maybe felt devastated but she have her other 7 members to cheered her up, but Jessica? She through it all alone back then when she kicked out of the group.
"You must stay strong... You have to" Jessica said to no one.
"Tiffany..."

-------------------------------
June 2017

*I believed the way it is
I think I’m stupid
Because I have useless memories
And I live in there*

Jessica has released two mini album, eventhough SM blocked her performance, she still went well. And Tiffany? She didn't hear much about the said girl, Tiffany didn't have any schedule other than her group's activity after her emoticon issue. Du

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter