Chapter 2

I Do
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The suite is indeed luxurious. Spacious, magnificent and expensive. Kyungsoo has had his fair share of this kind of elite life back when his father was still fond of him, but even then, there was nothing compared to this. The moment they stepped into the hotel, the pathway to their suite was coloured with twinkling lights and white flowers in the romantic ambience of orange lights. There was nobody else visible in the building as he walks along the aisle aside from few staffs that bow to them as they pass through. For such hotel to make this kind of arrangements only for them, he can't help but ponder just who he actually tied the knot with. Just how deep is the hell he just jumped into?

 

Kris’s hand stays protectively at his back, an act Kyungsoo knows just for pretence but he appreciates at the moment because he will surely be lost on his own. Kyungsoo is no peasant, still he can't help but gapes at the luxury before his eyes.

 

When they finally arrive at the suite, a butler is waiting for them as he holds the door open. No words can decide how shocked he is with the luxury within the large confinement. Enormous bed with canopy, clear glass windows that exhibit the whole glory of the city and much much more. He wills himself not to look inside the bathroom, he saw a glimpse of shining marble tiles and lord, luxurious bathtub is definitely his weakness. Looking at all this extravagances, he realises then why his father was so adamant on marrying him with Kris. This hotel belong to Yixing’s, one of his husband’s close friends and as far as he could recalled from the conversation they had during the reception, he was told that his husband is at the top among their clique when it comes to wealthiness, old and new money included. ‘Can’t say the same for his love life though, but at least he is married now’, Yixing added. Kyungsoo wants to cry, if such heavenly hotel belongs to Yixing and he is not among the riches, then what on earth is Kris. The guy he is married to holds more power than one can imagine.

 

The butler approaches Kris and assists him as the taller takes off his suit. Kyungsoo hates himself when he gapes at the stretch of the dress shirt on his husband’s wide chest l far longer than an average person should be.

 

“The bath is ready Sir. We also prepared supper if in need. The rest of the staffs are ready by the door had you request anything,” the butler says. He looks old enough to be their father yet he treats Kris with utmost respect. Kyungsoo wonders if he serves Kris long enough for Kris to be smiling at him warmly like that. He never smiles like that to him. 

 

“Thank you Mr Lee. I appreciate it. You and the rest of the staffs are dismissed for tonight,” his husband replies before the elder is about to attend to Kyungsoo. “Please don't let anyone in the suite tomorrow until I give an order. It's been a long day, I want my husband to have enough rest.” He almost scowls at him for that perfect caring husband act. 

 

Mr Lee nods obediently. After he bids both of them goodnight, he makes his way out of the suite, leaving the two newlyweds alone. Kyungsoo immediately busies himself with taking off his tux and walks away to the closet. Kris on the other hand immerses himself with his phone and Kyungsoo hopes they can remain this distance the whole night. As much as he finds him extremely attractive, he wants to keep the remnants of his life and pride for as long as he can. Kyungsoo knows one day they will have to do it, Kris will have to bed him - though he wishes by the time it happens it won't be forced anymore, and then he will have to carry their child. It was what written and agreed in their arrangement. He doesn't agree with it, but it's apparent now how little say he has in this matter. An heir is the one of the utmost important objectives of this marriage and the company's merge. He can do that. Having children is how he imagined his future would be. He can live without a loving husband. He can do this. Just not now, not tonight. There's already too much for tonight.

 

“Are you alright?” Kris asks, snapping him out of his thought.

 

Kyungsoo doesn't mean to let out such a long sigh, but he finds himself does so anyway. “Honestly, no.”

 

He turns to look at him and the sight of his husband’s breathtaking yet disappointed face does nothing but saddened him more. Well, at least they are both on the same page. It's a bit of a relief to know that Kris despises this as much as he does. After their small detour at the hill just now, he figures he shouldn't be too hard on the taller. Even someone as powerful as him breaks at this point.

 

“Well, let’s just rest for tonight then.” Kris

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter