Chapter 1 Jung Kook

LOVE YOURSELF

JUNG KOOK P.O.V

Life.

They say it's the most precious thing that people must appreciate it. Every person is unique and has it's own charm.

But why is life hard to some people? So why some have »easy« life? Is for them is everything so simple? The answer to all this questions is: No.

They say all people have emotions but the real question is why.

Some people are good and some are bad. Still how can we define what's good and what is bad? They say good is: truth,love and bad is: lie,hate. Still people may not be able to be good.They may have their own reasons. To majority bad people are different. They're excluded from society.

But can we judge people that are different ?Is it their fault that they're different? I don't think I'll be ever able to answer this.

Hyung..

He's the person that I really admire. He would always comfort me when I was in bad mood. He was there for me. He's a good person. He was my first love.We liked each other. I could trust him. But I wasn't his first love. His first love was piano. I listened as he played it for hours. At this times I could saw this wonderful side. The good side of him. But he was not only good. As others people he has a dark side too.

I still believe my hyung has his own reasons to be bad. The other side of my hyung was smoking. I tried to stop him. I really did. To him I was bad person because of that. I know I did for his own good. We even had a fight. As I recall: I even punched. This was the biggest mistake of my life. I don't think I can forgive myself. I know what I did was for him but still I lost him.

I can still remember ...

» Hyung! I'm here!« I smiled and showed my bunny teeth.

»Jung Kook-ah! I missed you.«

»Yoongi hyung I missed you too!« I run and jump into hyungs arms. Me in his embrace was my favourite thing on this world.

»Uu bunny missed me. *smile*« He kissed my forhead. I would like to stop time and be like this forever.

»Hyung I want kiss.«

»Oo really *smirk* Jung Kookie wants his hyung to kiss him.« He pulled me closer and our lips were an inch away. I could feel his breath on my lips. I closed my eyes and wait for him to close the distance and kiss my lips.

»I love you Jung Kook« After he said that he closed the distance and kiss my lips passionately. Our emotions were like on rollercoaster. My heart beat so fast.

He slowly pulled away to get some oxygen.

»I love you too hyung«

We sat down on old couch. I sat on his lap and put my hands around his neck. He put his hands around my waist.

»Yoongi hyung« I really wanted to ask him something I have thought for a quite while.

»Hm? Jung Kook what is? Are you okay? You look a bit down? Has something bad happened?«

»I have something to ask you somethink.«

»Then ask..«

»Umm.. Hyung why don't you play piano? You used to play it a lot.« I can sense he stiffed. Oh no is he mad? I knew I shouldn't ask him.

»Jung Kook..« He took a deep breath. He's angry. I feel how he removed his hands from my waist.

sorry hyung. I shouldn't ask. It's my fault.« I couldn't hold my tears.

»Jung Kook.. It's not your fault..Don't be sorry. I just have my own reasons. I don't want to play piano anymore.«

»Hyung. If it's hard for you talk to me..«

»I'm fine Jung Kook-ah. I need to go outside.«

»Hyung where are you going?«

»I want to smoke..«

»Hyung..I thought you stopped smoking.You promised.«

»I'm sorry I couldn't kept my promise.« He slowly lift me up and put me on couch. He stood up and went on balcony.

I still cried. I saw how he lift up his white lighter and put it next to his mouth. He light up cigarette. He slowly inhaled and then exhaled white smoke. The smell of cigarette didn't bother me. More what ate me up inside was a thought that he is ruining his health.

I stood up and went on balcony. I slowly back hugged him.

»Hyung.. I still love you.. Please don't leave me.« I don't want to be abdoned. I hate being alone.

»Babe.. who said I'll leave you? I'm not going anywhere. I'll always be there next to you. I promise.«

»Hyung someone once said to me: Don't promise if you can't fulfil it.«

» Jung Kook.. I want you to remember that. I may not be able to stand next to you forever. Psyhically at least. But I want you to remember me.«

»I won't forget you Yoongi.«

He finished his cigarette and throw it away.

»Let's go inside.« He wrapped his hand around my wrist all pulled me into our home.

Home. This is a place where you feel loved. This is a place where you feel at peace..

We lay down in bed. I smuggled closer. He wrapped his hands around my waist and I put my head on his chest. I listened to his heatbeat.

We felt comforted by silence.

This is the most beautiful moment in my life. I want to stop the time and be like this forever.

»Jung Kook-ah..Seok Jin wrote me sms if we want to hang out with them.«

»Where?« I asked quietly.

»He said that we could go to the sea together.« Sea? That's wonderful idea.

»Okay.. Let's go hyung«

»He said that we should be read in half an hour.«

»Let's get ready then.«

 

After half an hour...

»Heyy.. Jump in!« I heard SeokJin's voice.

At that Time I was really happy. I hang out with my hyungs.

SeokJin he is like the mother of the group. Namjoon hyung he is a good guy and I think he secretly likes Taehyung. Hoseok is always cheerful. He's our sunshine. He is a really good dancer. Jimin is so kind. He's also a dancer. I know he has hots for Hoseok. I don't think he will admin it out loud. Taehyung he is weird. Nahh I'm just joking. He is special. He often shows that he likes Namjoon.

At least my first love Yoongi. Hyung is someone I can rely on. I can talk to him about everything. He can beat all insecurities for me. I'm not comfident person. I'm not special but he makes me feel things I never felt before. I want to be next him forever. I want everyday wake up in his arms.

I enjoyed my trip with hyungs. Saddly it was the last time we were together.

After we returned from the sea we were all alone.

I got into car accident. I ended up on wheelchair. It's not like I'll be handicapped forever. I just injuried my foot. I lost my memories. But suddenly I recall my memories back.

Yoongi hyung.

»The direction my heart flows, The day I want to run to that place.«

I want to run back to that place when I was happy.

When I was with Yoongi hyung..