Chapter Two

Online

Sanghyuk and Hongbin were currently sitting at Hongbin's desk in his room, computer open to the penpal site. They had barely started making his profile and were already disagreeing.

"I am not using 'Hongbin' as my username." 

"Why not? It doesn't matter what you use!"

Hongbin was being to paranoid for Sanghyuk's liking. He was scared to even put his name on it. Nothing will happen. Hongbin just needs to loosen up.

"Fine," Sanghyuk sighed, "what if you use a nickname or something. Like Hongbong or Binbong?"

Hongbin made a face at that, "How about just 'Bin'."

"Good enough." Sanghyuk typed that in and moved aside so the other could put in a password before going to the next step. "You can upload a photo but I doubt you're gonna do that." 

"Right, so let's skip that and finish so you can leave." Hongbin clicked a few more things and he was finally logged in. A few more remarks were exchanged between the two before the younger took his leave. 

Hongbin took a few minutes to just stare at the screen. Was he really going to do something? Send somebody a message and make friends? Or will he wait for somebody to send him a message first? Or will he just log off, forget his password and never log back in? 

'What am I doing? This is stupid.' Hongbin thought before shutting off his laptop and getting his backpack to start on his homework before his parents got back from work. After dinner, he ignored the urge of logging back in as he laid on his bed waiting to fall asleep.

----x----

Friends: 1 

Profile Views: 4 

 

Notifications: 

No New Messages. 

No New Friend Requests. 

  

Hongbin sighed. He knew this was going to happen but he couldn't help feeling slightly disappointed. 

It has been almost three weeks since he made this account and he only had four profile views. He has looked at a few profiles but he has yet to send any friend requests or messages.

'They'll just ignore any messages or friend requests that I send so why bother. A website full of people willing to be friends with strangers and I have none. Why do I bother?' 

Feeling pity for himself, he decided to go to sleep since it was already midnight and he had school tomorrow. 

The next day Hongbin was in his room staring at his computer screen. He could just not concentrate on his math homework because his mind kept wondering to his penpal account. You could say that he had a feeling. 

Giving up with another sigh, he opened a new tab on his computer and logged in to his account. He didn't expect what he saw but he also couldn't deny it made him feel a bit happy. 

 

Notifications: 

1 New Friend Request. 

1 New Message

 

He quickly opened the message with a smile.

 

NNNN: 

Hiii! ^^


A/N: Wow I at updating. Well if you still remeber this story I hope you enjoyed it. Please leave comments but if you dont I dont blame you.