Chapter One

Online

 

"Come on! Why don't you want to do it?"

"I just don't so drop it."

"You only have me and Wonshik-hyung as friends. It's sad."

"No it's not. I'm happy with just the two of you."

"If you don't want to make friends in person then you can make friends online. You won't even have to meet them."

Hongbin sighed as he and Sanghyuk walked out of school after another long day. They saw Wonshik waiting for them at the front gates so they quickly went and joined him. Upon seeing Hongbin's annoyed face, he let out a laugh.

"Is he still bothering you about it?"

"Yes. Can you make him stop? Please?" Hongbin has been dealing with this for over three weeks now. They both knew that Sanghyuk had online friends but they didn't really care. It never really came up, until about three weeks ago. Sanghyuk had suggested that Hongbin make an online account to make friends and to not be such a loner. Of course, Hongbin had declined which resulted in it being brought up multiple times a day. 

"It might just be easier to give up and do what he wants." Wonshik supplied as they started to walk home.

"How come he isn't bother you about this? Why only me?" Hongbin whined.

"Because he somehow actually has more than two friends. He doesn't need my help" Sanghyuk answered instead. They both ignored the indignant 'hey!' from Wonshik.

"I don't need your help either." Hongbin tried again.

"Just do it. You have nothing to loose. You'll get Sanghyuk of your back and he'll stop being annoying to the both of us." Wonshik said with a shrug. Even if it didn't really involved him, it does get annoying hearing the same thing over and over every day. He just wanted to get this over as fast as possible. They have both learned that it's easier to just do what Sanghyuk wants rather than to change his mind.

Hongbin couldn't really blame Wonshik for siding with Sanghyuk. He was just being stubborn about this and has prolonged it longer than necessary. He has heard the typical stories of online predators that his parents and the school would tell them in order for them to be careful. Although he didn't really know the chances of meeting an online predator, it was that little unkown factor that made him hesitant. But he just had to make an account in order for Sanghyuk to shut up. He didn't need to make any friends or talk to anybody, much less meet them in person. He could also put as little personal information as possible if it'll make him feel better.

With a sigh, he finally gave in, "Fine. You win."

"Yes. finally," Sanghyuk cheered, "I'm going to your house and we'll make it today."

Hongbin just sighed again. What's the worst that could happen? If he wanted to, he could accept friend request and message them if they wanted to. Maybe he could make new friends after all.

 


A/N: I love how nobody knows what LR is doing. I like how it's so unclear. Please leave comments and if you ship Chabin/Chasang, you are automatically my friend.