Eye Contact

The Road to Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The guy named Eric was a distraction. A very unwelcome, very handsome distraction. He didn't seem to run out of energy. He would comment about this and that. Since their journey started, he probably shared a lot about himself to Hyesung. He was irritated at first, but he found most of Eric's comments hilarious. 

However he didn't want to put his guard down. This man was a stranger. He didn't come to the US to make friends. Honestly, he wanted to run away from people. Whatever he told Junjin, it was the truth. He wants to be alone.  To do the things that he wants to do.

"I'd like to rest for a bit", Hyesung said to politely stop Eric from talking to him further.

Eric seemed unfazed by the comment, "Ofcourse, ofcourse. Sorry, I was just too excited. I've never been on a long train ride before."

Hyesung forced a smile as he put on headphones. He can't help but feel conscious of the man. Every once in a while, he would sneak  glances at his companion. He noticed the sharp jaw line and traces of stubble on the man's chin. He wondered what it would feel like to rest his head on the broad shoulders outlining the white sweater. Hyesung would probably be lulled to sleep, because the man smelled nice and warm and comforting.

NO.

Shin Hyesung shook his head. "What the hell am I thinking?" he said to himself. He shouldn't start because there was no point to it. Even so, he took another peek at the guy.

 

Who was looking s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter