Annoying Chatterbox

The Road to Me
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter
In the end, Hyesung booked a round trip ticket from LA to Seattle, Washington. 
His flight from Seoul to LA had been a rough one. He tried to enjoy himself but a long-haul flight was no joke. When he arrived at his hotel, he bumped into another guest as he hurried to the reception. 
"I'm sorry, but can you check me in quicker? My flight was a bit..", he smiled tiredly, letting his voice trail off.
The receptionist glanced shyly at the handsome man. "Ofcourse, sir. No problem", she said, as she quickened her movements to accommodate Hyesung's request. 
After Hyesung settled in his room, he rechecked his train tickets. He was excited for the journey. He didn't know what possessed him to plan his vacation like this. He just whent on a whim and did the first thing that came to his mind.
He was getting ready to sleep when he heard loud music coming from the room next to him. "This was supposed to be a good hotel. Is that person raising hell in the next room? How loud can the volume be for it to penetrate through this walls?", he thought. 
Still, he tried to sleep. The next morning, he'll try to have a relaxing train ride through beautiful sceneries. No distractions. Just peace and quiet. A foreign guy in a foreign place. Perfect.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The train station was not as crowded as he expected it to be. The website said that the
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter