Finale

Mission Accomplished?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Lalice, please?” pleaded her other friend, Jisoo.

 

“I said no! Why can’t you do it yourself!?”

 

“But you’re the only gutsy person in our group, please?”

 

“Oh come on, stop it Jisoo. Next week is Performing Arts Week and I still got a proposal to make.”

 

 

Jisoo can only show her puppy eyes still pleading to the hard-to-convince Lalisa.

 

 

“I thought you’re my friend.” Jisoo pretended to sob.

 

“Alright, alright! Just stop it. To whom will I give this!?”

 

 

Jisoo smiled widely and handed over the bar of chocolate, attached is a pretty pink notepad.

 

To: Rose

From: Your S.A.

 

 

“Hahaha! Chae Young? And seriously, secret admirer huh!?” Lisa was already eyeing Rose from afar. “And since when did you like her?”

 

“Yesterday! Now go! Lunch on me!”

 

 

Lisa smirked and started to walk. She’s quite sure Rose’s in the office right now. And she’s also sure, Jennie is also doing her duties at the SC Office.

 

 

“Hi everybody!” she said as she welcomed herself in.

 

 

Everybody’s staring at her. She glanced at Jennie and waved at her before facing the reading Rose, sitting at the corner near the windows.

 

 

Rose looked surprised but nevertheless, smiled. Lisa slowly inched herself closer and whispered, this time, with the lowest volume she can produce. “It’s from Jisoo. Act normal as if you didn’t know, ok? Bye!”

 

 

She also wanted to say goodbye to Jennie but she didn’t find her on her desk when she scanned the office.

 

“Where’s Jennie?” she asked everybody.

 

Since she got no response from the busy council officers, she just made her way out and looked for her girl.

 

 

 

**

 

“This is it!”

 

She was jumping upon seeing the Marriage Booth a committee had set up for the Performing Arts Week

 

“So are you now ready for the proposal Lisa?” Bam asked.

 

“Of course! I prepared for it for almost a month!”

 

“Yah, since you’ll be going to the office, can you drop this by?” Jisoo handed the milkshake to the stretching blonde.

 

“Ok-ok.” Lisa took it from her. Unknown to Jisoo, Lisa had been spoiling the ‘secret admirer’ spoof she had been inventing.

 

“Come on, go get ‘em!”

 

 

Upon Lisa’s arrival to the office, Rose was standing at the door.

 

“The President has not arrived.” She smiled.

 

“Really?” she pouted. “Here, from you know who.”

 

Rose blushed and replied, “Thanks!”

 

 

And just then, she heard footsteps from behind and saw the beauty she’s been yearning to see.

 

“Let’s get----“

 

“Get out! We have our meeting. You’re a disturbance.” She looked at Rose sharply and said, “And you too, get inside!” and she shut the door close.

 

“Whoa! What was that? Red tide!?”

 

 

**

 

 

She went back and forth to the student council office to ask Jennie for marriage but everytime she does, she is being swatted away. She didn’t even stand a chance to hand over what was being pleaded for by Jisoo to Rose.

 

“Oh come on, why don’t you just give it.”

 

Lisa’s being grumpy. She is being snubbed by Jennie. She prefers the past weeks where even if she’s being a clown in the president’s eyes, atleast they talk. But now? Just the sight of her, her eyebrows align.

 

“But Lalice, I’m shy! That’s why I even put S.A. instead of my real identity, right?”

 

“For what will you give it when she doesn’t even know if whoever gave it? But anyways, I already told Rose that they were from you.”

 

Jisoo gasped. “What!?”

 

“When I told Rose they were from you, she was giggling, smiling so wide it creeps

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter