First Lady

Mission Accomplished?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First Lady

“You brat!” shouted one of her friends, Bam, while she excuses herself between the crowded student body, packing the hallway.

 

“Shut it! I told you she’ll go for it! So let’s do this!” she shouted back while climbing up the stairs this time. She almost even got herself banged when her foot almost got slipped. “Buzz that moron stairway!”

 

And every student just laugh with the mere fact of seeing her get so desperate with whatever mission is she into this time. Well, they got used to her as much as she got used to it too. By far, she’s the hottest campus clown, the most adorable blonde and not to mention, the queen of missions undone!

 

So what is she up to this time?

 

Catching her breath upon arrival to the Student Council Office, she wiped her dripping sweat away and attempted to get in when…

 

“Oooops! No entry!” said one of the council officers who blocked her way. “You’re not allowed to trespass Lalisa Manoban!”

 

Well, here’s Lalisa. Pushing the officer away from blocking her entrance to the Campus President’s lair.

 

“Get away you feeler, you’re no guard here!”

 

“LA-LI-SA. MA-NO-BAN, which part of the warning ‘No Trespassing’ can’t you understand?” said Mino, the ever active PSG wannabe.

 

“There Mino-yah. You said it yourself. MAN-NO-BAN. Which part of that don’t you understand? I’ll rephrase it for your small mind, no banning of any man here, so move away or I’ll tell your mom that you went partying the other night when you asked permission for a group study.” The mighty Lalisa said without thinking of taking a pause and just like that, she ever so swiftly entered the lair of the popular Student Council President, Jennie.

 

“Jennie-ssi! Boombayah! Bogoshipda!”

 

With her sharp eyes, she darted her attention to the loud lady.

 

“Yes Manoban? Do you need anything?” she asked. Not once did she ever call her on her first name or even on her nickname.

 

Well technically, not YET.

 

She moved closer to the busy president before uttering, “There’s a marriage booth downstairs.”

 

She heard the closest girl next to them chuckling. She was quite sure that even if she uttered a whisper, she definitely heard it.

 

That can’t be helped.

 

One time, her friend, Chae Young, even said, ‘how could you possibly whisper a secret when your vocal chords are like that of a megaphone!’ Even her whispers sound like normal conversations of bystanders.

 

With an expressionless look in her eyes, the president replied, “So, I noticed earlier.”

 

“Let’s go! Let’s get married!” she jubilantly said, without a hint of hesitation, of nervousness, without proper decorum.

 

By the looks of Jennie, it was so obvious she was holding b

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter