Chapter 6

The Island
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"We're back!" Lisa let out a sigh of relief. It didn't take long thanks to Yoongi. "Woah! This is where you're staying?" Taehyung asked. "Where we are staying." Lisa corrected him. Taehyung gave her a smile. "Lisa! Yoongi! You're back!" Sumin popped out of nowhere.

"I was worried that something had happened." She pouted. Her eyes then landed on Taehyung. She gave him a curious look. "Hi. I'm Sumin." She smiled. Taehyung also gave her a smile "I'm Taehyung."

Lisa noticed Yoongi walking towards the door that led outside. Where's he going? Without knowing it, she followed him. He was sat on the green grass, staring at the sky.

Lisa took a seat beside him. "Can't get enough of me?" He asked. Lisa scoffed "As if." It then became quiet. A comfortable kind of quiet.

Yoongi continued staring at the sky while Lisa stared at him. She was curious. She wanted to know more about him.

He let out a sigh "Quit staring. It's uncomfortable." Lisa cleared and look away "Why are you here?"

"I wanted some time to think." He said. Time to think? About what? 

Yoongi glanced at her"I... I'm worried." He then quickly looked away. He's worried?

"Worried? Why?" She asked. Lisa didn't expect him to answer. But he did. "Is Jin doing okay? Did he..survive?" He asked. It was more as if he was asking himself. She was wondering the same thing. Did Jin survive? Where is he now? She's never seen this side of Yoongi. There's always a first time for everything.

"Where's the Yoongi I met on the ship?" She asked out of nowhere, instantly regretting it. Lisa could feel his eyes on her but wouldn't dare to look his way. "About that.. I'm sorry." He played with his hands. Yoongi looked anywhere but Lisa. 

Wow. Never in a million years did she imagine he'd apologize. And honestly speaking, she liked this side of him. The real him. "Apology accepted." Lisa gave a smile which he gladly returned.

"How about we start over?"  She asked. He looked at her, looking confused. "Hi. I'm Lisa. What's your name?" She looked at him. Yoongi bit his lip to prevent a smile "I'm Yoongi. Min Yoongi."

"Guys!" Sumin called and ran towards the two of them. "What?" Yoongi questioned. "Taehyung and I are gonna look for supplies and all that stuff." She told the two of them. "Don't go too far." Yoongi warned. Lisa nodded in agreement. It's not safe to wander around. "Yes, sir." She grinned and then ran back to where Taehyung was waiting.

Yoongi turned to Lisa "Wanna go for a walk?". She gave him a nod and they both stood up. "I found this place yesterday while searching for you. I didn't have time to actually check it out though." He explained. "Lead the way." She grinned.

He chuckled and grabbed her hand "Let's go." Lisa really liked this side of Yoongi. She hoped he wouldn't go back to the cold Yoongi. She wanted him to be himself. 

She gave him a smile and bagin to walk with Yoongi beside her. His hand feels warm. It's a good feeling. It made her feel safe. "It's not far from here." He explained.

"I'm sorry if I worried you. I went looking for you yesterday and ended up lost." She frowned. He stopped walking and turned to face Lisa. "I'm glad I found you." He whispered. Lisa's cheeks warmed up. Blush rose up her cheeks. Why does he have to make it sound romantic?

'Wait. Huh? What did I just think about?' She shook her head. "We're almost there." He smiled. She gave him a nod and continued to walk. As they walked, she could hear the sound of waves getting closer and closer.

Lisa passed by a few more trees before reaching their destination. "Do you like it?" He asked her. Lisa turned around to face him. "It's beautiful here. There are so many rocks. I think it adds some features to this place" She smiled. 

Yoongi chuckled "I agree. Without them, It would have looked very plain." Yoongi grabbed Lisa's hand and helped her walk past all the rocks. She bent down to touch the water and shivered "It's cold."

Yoongi began laughing. "Of course it's cold. What did you expect it to be? Hot?" He asked. Lisa rolled her eyes at him. Just as Yoongi was about to say something, a scream was heard. Lisa and Yoongi looked at each other before running towards the forest. 

"Hello?" Lisa called out. A hand suddenly grabbed her arm, startling her. 

Yoo

"We're back!" Lisa let out a sigh of relief. It didn't take long thanks to Yoongi. "Woah! This is where you're staying?" Taehyung asked. "Where we are staying." Lisa corrected him. Taehyung gave her a smile. "Lisa! Yoongi! You're back!" Sumin popped out of nowhere.

"I was worried that something had happened." She pouted. Her eyes then landed on Taehyung. She gave him a curious look. "Hi. I'm Sumin." She smiled. Taehyung also gave her a smile "I'm Taehyung."

Lisa noticed Yoongi walking towa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter