000

Love Yourself
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Park Jimin. I would describe the lovely man to be a broken soul. A being searching for love and myself? I'd say I'm a pretty bad , who don't need a man but that's not necessary. For the past three years I have been trying to set Jimin up with every single girl I could think of but he completely refuses to look at a girl, saying that he doesn't deserve anyone.

Now let me tell you something. Park Jimin is the most sweetest and kindest man I have ever met. Heck, he's even better than my father. The boy can sing, dance and probably even rap. He has a sharp jawline and luscious lips that every girl dreams of. He could have an lady he wants but he just refuses to believe it!

"Come on mochi, it's just one date!" I say, patting the man's shoulder. The man runs a hand through his black hair and sighs, looking over his shoulder. "The person is great, you'll definitely fall for them the moment you make eye contact." I continue, flashing a convincing smile.

"You say that about every person you set me up with Jungah." Jimin frowns, pushing my hand off his shoulder and walking into the kitchen to grab a cup of water. I look at him and frown as well, why is he so stubborn? I walk after him and hop onto the counter.

"But you'll really like this one!" I reply and blow my bangs away from my face. He has to like this one or else I'll assume that he isn't ually attracted to anyone at all, not that it's a bad thing but he really needs someone he can depe

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter