Untitled 2014

Untitled 2014
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Taehyun drives in the night, he lights up a cigarette and he listens to a song on the radio, starting to cry without even realizing it. The car skids in the blackness that gets darker, like the worst nightmare ever dreamed of, that gets denser. It's scary.

He pulls out the cellular, he searches for a number in the phonebook and he presses the green button, holding his breath as long as he hears a voice through the speaker. He's silent, he can't speak, not even a single word comes out of his slightly parted lips.

"Taehyun?" Jiyong murmurs his name, he hesitates for an instant that seems to last forever and he expresses the concern about him, "where are you?" he asks him, fearing he may not have helped him.

He stops the vehicle on a promontory along the highway, he exits from the cockpit and he looks up to the firmament where the stars, the clouds and the moon float in the sky.

"Jiyong-sunbaenim" Taehyun murmurs his name, he hesitates for an instant that seems to last forever and he expresses the concern about himself, "I'm sorry" he tells him, fearing he may have bothered him.

It takes an hour. Taehyun waits for him, after revealing where he is, and Jiyong reaches him. They are in the same desolate place, in an empty square, under the dim light of a street lamp that turns off and turns on intermittently.

Taehyun presses himself against the railing, he sees the vacuum beneath him and he leans toward it, but when a large, warm, strong hand seizes him by the shoulder, he still flinches despite figuring out who he is. Jiyong forces him to turn, he pulls him closer and he moves a hand along his arm, clamping his wrist with a firm grip that might even hu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter