Chapter 7 - Betrayal

Phantom's Heart

Yoona’s POV

            Yoona. . .mianhae. . .

 Eunhyuk’s words kept repeating in my head. .

 If you hear this,that means there’s something happened to us. . .sorry for betraying you,

But it’s for our best,don’t you try to save us,because if you do,we will die,go,yoona,don’t turn back,please. .we beg you. .

What was that mean?oppa. . minho. .eunhyuk. .L. . .kyuhyun. . .

I kept stepping my barefeet to on the cold ground,running as fast as i could,

Betraying. . .please tell me,it’s a joke. . .

From a far, i saw sirines infront of the building and helicopters above.

People were surrounding around the main hall.i ran faster,and stopped right in front of the polices baricade.i looked around,i didn’t know what i’m looking for,i didn’t know what i want to find. . .i was totally hopeless,confused yet desperate in the same time. . .no,i couldn’t find any of their face. .where are you?please. . .don’t do this to me. . .

I ran away from the crowd,i was not sure where i was going,i just kept searching,looking at people,hoping i would see what i wanted to find. . .and here i am. . .

Standing like a lost puppy in front of Jung group’s statue,suddenly,i felt someone hugging my back,i was surprised,it’s like the time stopped at that time. . .please. .let it be one of them. .let me know,they’re fine. . .let me know they’re here. . .

Suddenly i felt someone hug me from behind. .

“hey,beautiful. . .what are you doing here?i’ve been looking for you

A single tear falling down my cheek,my body was trembling,i turned around,not even blink,i have to make sure my eyes were not fooling me. . .

His firm feature. .his charismatic eyes. . .his perfect jaw. . .

I slapped him hard right on his cheek.

“PABO!!PABO!!”  i shouted at him. Hitting his chest as my tears streaming down.he tried to stop me,hugging me tightly.

I cried hard,i didn’t care with those people that staring at us,

 “pabo choi minho make beautiful im yoona cry again”he said,i could hear him chuckled too.

Pabo. .pabo. . .

“why did you send me that message?why did you make me so worry?why did you scare the hell of me with this?is it funny for you?i’m scared!i’m really scared!”i cried on his chest.

“mianhae. . .eunhyuk must be enjoying it with kyuhyun right now.you take it too serious yoona,Jung old master died,maybe we have to cancel this mission. .”he smiled I looked at him and touch his cheek,

“don’t do that again”i said,he wiped my tears and suddenly kissed me.

He wrapped his arms around my waist,deepening the kiss,i also wrapped my hands around his neck,as i tip toed to reach him.this kiss is something sincere. . .we kissed passionately,as our lips crushed into each others,he pushed me closer to him to deepend the kiss.another tears fell to the ground,but this time. . .it’s a tears of sincerity. . .

End of pov

 

Yoona opened her eyes slowly,rubbing it like a little kid,she looked up and found minho sleeping peacefully,his messy hair was making him more handsome,she touched his cheek gently,and smiled.

Minho stirred,slowly opened his eyes,as he opened his eyes,he saw her looking at him,smiling like angel.

“am i that handsome?”he smirked. “yah!full of your self”she hit him playfully.

“yoona. .do you want to go to the beach this morning?”he asked, her flawless cheeks.

“ehm”she nodded. “oh,where’s oppa?i haven’t see him since last night”she sat on the bed.

“hyung get an offer again,i think this one is a little. . .big”minho just smiled.

She didn’t asked again,she just nodded then headed towards the bathroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~

 

Nichkhun’s POV

“so,how is it khun?”zhoumi asked me,i looked at him.then turned to a man sat in front of me,

I admitted,i was a little mad atzhoumi,how could he hide it from us,we’ve been looking for  PHANTOM,they’re driving me crazy,and now,suddenly this man. . .asked me to marry one of them.

Can you believe it?!but. . .

It’s her. . .

“i will”i said firmly. I saw zhoumi widened his eyes in disbelieve,i know,i must be crazy or something,but i want,i don’t know,i just. .want. . .

“are you sure,mr.Horvejkul?”that man asked again. I nodded firmly. “yes i am”

A little smile appeared on his face.i didn’t know what was that mean,but i guess,this girl is so precious to him. Suddenly another man appeared,he bowed to us then aproached him and whispered something.then he looked at me.

“i’m really sorry,but there’s something happened again,i have to go now,”he stood up and bowed to us.we immediately stood up and bowed to him too.

“and. .would you mind to join our dinner later?”he said before leaving.

“mm,sure,President Im”i replied.and with that,he left us.

“i’m sorry”zhoumi touched my shoulder,

“no,it’s okay. . .i hope it will help”i tried to smile,

Im Siwon,Choi Minho,Cho Kyuhyun,Kim Myungsoo,Lee Hyukjae,Im Yoona,Tiffany Hwang. .i never expected that they’re PHANTOM.i mean. .Im Corporation,Kim Group. . .they’re included in  five biggest corporation in Korea.

“mi?we will keep it as our secret right?”i managed to sounded cool. Zhoumi nodded. I just didn’t feel that it would be good if too much people knew.i just wanted to save. .venus. . .

End of pov

~~~~~~~~~~

 

Yoona’s POV

“isn’t it pretty?”i asked him,showing a shell that i took from the sand.he smiled,so handsome. .

“not as pretty as you”he said.yah!what was that?so grossy! “yah,pabo!” i threw the shell to him.he just laughed and ruffled my hair,i really like it,when his big hand touch my head,when his long fingers ran through my hair. . .

We’ve been playing  here since morning,i didn’t feel bored,not at all,as long as he’s here. .that’s enough. . .more than enough. .maybe the death of Jung group’s master is not that bad,okay maybe now i sounded like a psycho or something,but at least i could enjoy this beautiful day with him. . .we could enjoy this vacation together. . .

“it’s getting dark. .let’s go back”he said then stood up.i pouted,i didn’t want this day end. . .

“come on. .”he offered his hand to help me stand up.

“pay with dinner”i folded my hands on my chest. He chuckled.

“fine. . .make sure that you won’t embarass me ”he smirked. “yah!what was that mean?!”i shouted as he ran away. . .

End of pov

 

“i gave you time,but it seemed you didn’t use it well”changmin said,wiping the sweat on his temple.

“are you feeling desperate,Shim Changmin?”siwon smirked,the blood dripped down from the corner of his mouth,he tried to stand up.

Changmin laughed,siwon knew he’s right,that’s why he laughed. “look at you,you’re mine”

“just for now,Shim Changmin”siwon added.he already stood up.

“Changmin,stop it”victoria said,she’s been there,watching them fighting. She handed changmin and siwon water. “you’d better get rest”

“hey. . .”siwon called them before they left the room.

“thank you. . .”

 

Flash back

The alarm rang loudly.

“hyung?”minho turned to siwon. “go”he replied.

“what??”minho surprised. “i said go,i will take care of this”

“no!we will go together!”he assured him. Siwon glared at him. “i said go!”

“guys,you have to go now or never!”kyuhyun shouted from the earphone.

“please minho. . .”siwon said as he walked away from him.

Minho dumbfounded,but then he knew,this is what he want, he climbed up the ceiling and left the building.

As minho left,siwon walked towards that dead body,he took the diamond from his bloody hand,suddenly a group of police bragged to the room,they have gun in their hand.

See you later,guys. . .

~~~~~~~~~~~~

“yoona,i have to go to rest room,you will wait me,right?”minho asked.

“of course,you asked me like you will go for a long time”she chuckled.he just smiled,then left her. 5 minutes. . .10 minutes. . .15. . .

She waited patiently,but minho didn’t appear. .she started to feel worry. Suddenly,two men came and bowed to her.

“are you miss Im Yoona?”one of them asked.

“yes,i am,what can i do for you?”she politely asked.

“please come with us for an introgation”.another one said.

 

Yoona’s POV

What?what interogation?

“oh,ok”i said stood up and followed them. We arrived in a room.we got in. There was a woman and a man sat on the couch. They immediately stood up and bowed at me as they saw me coming.

“good evening,Miss Im Yoona,we are really sorry to disturb you,please sit”the woman said.

“oh,no,i’m fine with it”i smiled and sat across them.

“my name is Shim Changmin,and she is Victoria Song,we’re police agent.we want to asked you some question about your brother.”the man named Shim Changmin said.

“Im Siwon?”i asked them to make sure. “yes”victoria replied with a nod.

They asked some common question about my brother,i didn’t really understand why they asked me this.

“then. . .do you know that your brother was arrested?” what?what arrest?

“what do you mean?i don’t understand”i said frustated.

“he is the main suspect of Jung group’s old master murderer”

W,what??no. . it must be something wrong. .he. .my brother will never kill person!

“no. . .it must me the other Im Siwon”i said firmly.

“but we found him with the bloody diamond in his hand”victoria assured me.

My body trembling,no. .it’s not happen. . .

“that’s enough,i can take my daughter,right?” a familiar voice heard,i turned around and saw appa stood in front of the door. “a,appa?”

“sure,President Im”

We left the room.i couldn’t think properly right now.we enterd appa’s room.

“this is what you get,when you play something that you can’t win” appa said as he sat on his comfortable chair.

“a,appa?what do you mean?”

“i told him to stop this stupid thing,but he didn’t listen,and you. . .i never thought you will come along with his stupid game”he replied.

How did appa know?

He chuckled. “i know,yoona. .i know what you don’t know . .” he said like he could read my mind.

“then. . can you,can. .you save him?”i asked.my voice must be sounded horrible.

“nothing we can do,he deserve it”he answered calmly.are you kidding me?

“but he’s your son!”i yelled “if i helped him you’ll be in danger”he said

Me?why me?

“you won’t understand this situation,yoona,now minho,kyuhyun and hyukjae also get caught”

My eyes widened as he said those words. They betrayed me. They dumped me.

“i have to make sure you’re save before save them.that’s why you will marry the man that i chose”he added.marry. .

What?!!

“ma,marry?i don’t want to!i just want to get merried with the person i i love!and if you don’t want to save them,then i will!”i yelled at him.  

“go!save them,and you’ll see they died”he snapped. What should i do now? i could feel my eyes wet,i really want to cry. Minho. . .

“who?”finally i asked him.

Like a magic word,suddenly there’s a knock on the door.

“sir,mister horvejkul wants to meet you”one of appa’s guard said. Is that him?

He smiled, “good timing”

I looked carefully to the door,when a man walked in,his face looked so familiar. . .

He widened his eyes when he saw me.

“yoona,this is nichkhun horvejkul,your soon to be husband”

~~~~~~~~~~~~

i hope you guys like it :)

Khuna in the air~   but it doesn't mean the final pairing is khuna,

i already had some ending,but i can't decided which one,

devil   :   that's what you get when you put all of your bias in one story -__-"

i will be very busy from next week,and i don't think i'll have time to update :(

but i'll try!