Chapter 6 - The Bloody Diamond

Phantom's Heart

“are you sure we will do this?”kyuhyun said from the earphone. All this time,he worked in the operational control room of this ship,of course,being a navigator is not a difficult thing for him.he easily got this position.and it would make their mission easier.

Minho sighed and and said “yes”.

“are you scared,kitty?”eunhyuk . “just shut up.”kyuhyun said coldly.

“sorry,it’s a little difficult to get out of that place”siwon appeared. Wearing his mask.

“okay,let’s do this?”eunhyuk said. “wait,i want to change the role”suddenly siwon interrupted. “what?”minho asked back.

“i want to be the pawn”

They shocked. “no,the plan is minho and eunhyuk are the pawn,you’re supposed to be the horse,then L  and i will be the bishop”kyuhyun said furiously.

“let him be”minho replied.they was once again shocked.

“yah,what are you talking about?no,we already changed the plan,we betrayed yoona,remember?”L defended. “L is right,hyung”eunhyuk said

“please. .just this time”he said.

 

Minho’s POV

 

Never in my life i heard hyung said like that,half begging.i have a bad feeling about this,there’s something he hide from us,even from his own sister.i remembered,when hyung asked us to meet him WITHOUT telling yoona.can you believe it?as long as i know,the only person that he will tell about EVERYTHING is yoona,just yoona.

He said he will exclude her from this mission,well,we’ve been thinking about this too actually,she’s just a stubborn girl that will get her self into trouble.the scary part of her is. . .if we got cacthed in crocodil’s mouth,she will get into it to replace us.this mission is different, there’s the truth behind this mission,it’s not just about black diamond,it’s about truth,because Jung group killed my parents,kill eunhyuk’s,and they may have a secret about hyung. . . 

We love her. .i DO too. . .she’s too fragile,maybe all of these would sound like a betrayal,but it’s for her sake,and hyung also said. . .that. . .

President Im will help. . .

“fine,step one”kyuhyun said. We nodded,and with that, siwon hyung and i sliding down with hang glider.

“left,one,six,six,seven”kyuhyun gave us sign.we nodded and jumped down from the glider.landed perfectly on the roof. The dimond. .down here. .

He held back my body as i swayed down my body to open the rails of the air ventilation.We slipped into the air ventilation. “sensor”kyuhyun’s voice heard once more.he told us that the base of the air ventilation was completed by move sensor.one touch,and we’ll get caught.

I lead in the front. We stuck a magnetic plunger to the ceiling of the air ventilation.then with a touch on the button,my body lifted easily,floated like a foam on the water.i crawled like a spider on the ceiling.thanks to kyuhyun for his genius brain.

I looked at the GPS watch on my left wrist,there’s a red point that moved slowly.it’s me and hyung,we crawled to reach the place with blue square in my GPS.that’s it. I stopped right above the other rail.but there’s a such a electric iron layer that covered it.

I put out a black glove,it has something like coin on each tip of the fingers.i  wear it on my right hand and touched the iron layer. I felt there’s something flowed on the surface of the glove.

“hold a sec”kyuhyun said.then i heard the sound of the keyboard that typed fast.

“4. .3. .2. . .”kyuhyun counted down.

“yup!”he said. Siwon hyung got down from the ceiling and crawled below me.he put out a yttrium-aluminium garnet laser that kyuhyun had modified.and cut the iron layer neatly.kyuhyun also said that he only could turn off the sensor area about 2 meters from the place that glove was touched.that’s why we have to crawl on the ceiling of the air ventilation  to make these stuff until we reached our location.the technology that used by jung group is not a joke,i heard they have their own scientist.

Siwon hyung pulled it and jumped down without sound. I got myself down after him,we looked around,this room is empty.just there’s statues,and paintings. . .we walked towards a big carbonsteel door. Siwon hyung took out a tab,i helped him to stuck the wires to the door.

“come on,baby. .”i heard kyuhyun’s voice again,with the same keyboard’s sound behind him.

I glanced to the tab’s screen.

 

40%. . .50%. . .75%. . .

 

“make it easy,sweety”

 

89%. . .97%. . .100%

“got it!”he yelled.i immediately took out a piece of plactic screen. Put it on the scanning screen,i glanced over siwon hyung as he stood in front of retina scanner.

“on 3!1,2,3!”as kyuhyun said 3,both of us pressed the scan button together. Then a bip sound heard,the door opened.

but noting inside.. .what happened?!

“it’s not here!”i said to kyuhyun

“no way,it must be there!i’ve checked it”he yelled from the other line too.

“let’s find it first”siwon hyung calmed us down.we looked for around the room.damn!where’s that hell thing!

“i think i found it. . .”siwon hyung said,i immediately ran towards him.and i saw, the old master of Jung group lied motionlessly on the floor,his head lied on the seat of his wheel chair with blood dripped down from it.in his bloody hand is the black diamond. . .

“it’s a trap. .”and with that’s word from siwon hyung’s mouth.the alarm rang loudly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~