SHINee mini #1

SHINee Mini
Please log in to read the full chapter

     Once upon a time, there was a very cute little chicken boy. He had a quiet nature, like he was a true shy boy. He didn't get a lot of friends at school. He avoided the company and didn't like the big crowd. Nevertheless ... He was an excellent student, the president of the class. True, he didn't look for others but he wasn't lonely. He spent most of his time with learning and school things. He was called chicken boy by everyone, because he always ate chicken in the school canteen.

 

" Hey Jonghyun! He will never get tired of chicken?! " - Minho pointed at the back of the restaurant, where Jinki sat alone.
" Ask him! Your roommate! " - said Jonghyun and he pushed Minho's shoulders a little.
" Leav' me alone! " - grumbled Minho with his mouth full. - " He is your classmate! Ask him you! "
" Yeah boys give it a rest! " - Taemin interrupted. - " I don't know him, but he seems cute "- the young man smiled sweetly.


     There was an another guy beside him. He belonged to their small group as well. Although he's male, he's enchantingly beautiful. Pure, healthy and porcelain skin, kitten eyes, full lips and blond hair. Of course it's just paint but it's good on him.
     Kibum watched almost obsessed the little shy boy sitting in front of him.

" I want to know him! " - he stood up from

Please log in to read the full chapter