FORWARD

UNEXPECTED LOVE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

An egg bounce on Chaeyoung’s forehead after Nakko try to crack it...

“Aww!!” Chaeyoung touched her forehead where Nakko drop it....

Nakko was looking at the egg....

“Wow the egg didnt form a crack” she look at Chaeyoung and smirk...
“the egg can take this hard stone forehead” Nakko tap Chaeyoung’s forehead..

“tssk” Chaeyoung sway Nakko’s hand away and touch her forehead again...

they are both on the bathhouse....they went there to stay after being drenched on the rain.....

As usual their heads are cover on towel....while sitting on the floor where the other people are resting...


“you seem on a good mood today?” Chaeyoung had asked while Nakko is eating an egg....

that made Nakko look at Chaeyoung......

Chaeyoung smile that Nakko roll her eyes while Chaeyoung just shrugged her shoulders....

Chaeyoung lay herself on the floor.....she just look at the ceiling.....

A music started playing on a part corner.....some middle aged women started dancing.....

Chaeyoung didnt mind it at all....


But then some of them had pull Nakko up from sitting on the floor which Chaeyoung didnt realize......

 

“Hey” Chaeyoung called but no one respond....thats when she realize that Nakko is already on the corner part where the middle age women are.....

She sat still while they started dancing around......

Nakko just saw how Chaeyoung look and laugh that she thought of making Chaeyoung join.....

she told the women that her companion can dance too that they move to get her...

Chaeyoung move back when she realize they are going to get her........

“Aniya...Aniya” she sway her hand indicating that she cant dance....


but she got pulled.....

Nakko laugh as Chaeyoung was forced to dance too....

They brought Chaeyoung on the corner.....

they form some circle and dance in unison on which Bith Nakko and Chaeyoung just dance along.....

as they dance Their eyes met......


‘ I Thought of things like..... why does people feel so happy when they are in love? ‘


Chaeyoung smile first.......

‘ Maybe because it can lessen all the pain that you are carrying through youre heart’

Nakko smile back.....

they started dancing all around...........

‘ I was form out of violence......i open my eyes and the first thing i saw was a mirror creating my own blood through it.....’

laughter was filled all over and just for that second Nakko forgot that she’s different....it seems to look like that shes Lee Nakyung.....

her eyes stayed on Chaeyoung who is laughing together with some women with her as they dance .......


Nakko stop from moving while everyone just dance even chaeyoung was dancing along with them......

Everything became mute for her ears......

‘ Can you feel it? ‘ Nakko heard that from somewhere deep within her....

then her inner world showed in front of her replacing the real world......

Mirrors are all over......

Lee Nakyung is standing right in front of her.......

Nakko just look at her......


she step forward and place her hand to Nakyung

it just tap out that she look at her hand and realize that it was a mirror.....

Nakko look at it again....

“Nakyung-ah” she called which also the reflection of the mirrors did...

she raise her hand which the reflection also did.....

“what is this?” she started to be confuse.....

she shook her head......

“stop copying what i do Lee Nakyung!!” she shouted

but instead of showing Nakyung it was just her reflection....


She was panting while gritting her teeth.....

“Wake up Lee Nakyung!!!” she shouted......

she drop herself on the white ground of her inner world.....

 

the real world showed up......

and just for some seconds she woke up.....

she open her eyes.....

“Chaeyoung”

she uttered between breath and as she blink she came back on her inner world......


“Stop shouting” that cold voice emerge right through making Nakko turn around...


her body started to shake up at the sight of the person who showed up.....

Nakko heard her sigh......


“Youre too loud seriously? Nakyung will wake up” that voice continue......

Nakko move back only to stop when she bump on the mirror....

she move away instantly when blood spill out of the mirror.....

“my...oh my...” that voice came too near....


Nakko cant control her own body as it trembles....


“youre too weak....i thought you can make it clear that woman Lee Chaeyoung should stay away from us but instead you fall out too”

Nakko stay still for some seconds while she just bow her head......

she try to stay still but her hand move out that it hit the mirror......


the person on her inner world smirk....


Na-Nakko-Kyung

“Should i take over?” she said........then started laughing

 

============================


“why didnt Nakyung do the restart?”

Jiwon just look at Seoyeon when the latter had ask that.....

they are both on the lounge area of the house....gyuri is currently resting....

“they tried but it doesnt affect her” Jiwon replied.....

Seoyeon just got to know everything after her incident at their school but besides that she doesnt know everything.....

Seoyeon just curiously look at Jiwon.....

“Its just days before i was place at the restart operation when i realize that Nakyung doesnt only have Nakko inside her”

Seoyeons eyes wide up.....

“you mean theres another one?”

Jiwon nodded....

 

jiwon look back at Seoyeon....

“Nakyung is the host...Nakko is the moderator then Kyung is the one who protects Nakyung and Nakko by any means even if its hurting people around them “

Seoyeon had sneered....

“and that alter follows Haein.....even Nakyung doesnt have any clue about Kyung”


Seoyeon had look away...understanding these things are hard....

“Nakko cant hurt anyone....she may be the one to be known for hurting but she isnt....its Kyung.....Nakko only wakes Megan up after that Kyung will be the one to do the violence that the doctors will always thought that its Nakko coz they believe Nakyung has only one alt”

“You mean Kyung is the one who hit me?”

Jiwon nodded.....

“Its bad if ever Kyung takes over”

‘ Are you afraid? ‘

=================

 

One fine morning........

Nakko just yawned so hard then slide the door of the classroom only to see them....

Song Hayoung....Jiwon.....gyuri....Chaeyoung...jisun.......jiheon....saerom...seoyeon inside.......

 

Why are they all here? she thought.....

its an empty classroom......


Hayoung was the one who greeted her first....

“annyeong”

Nakko held Hayoung........Hayoung stare at her then held her tight....

Chaeyoung stood up...and held her other shoulder....

She figure it out and try to break free.....

“let go of me!!”

Gyuri stood up next then push..her out....

what are they doing? Nakko thought.....


“I want to see blood” It was Jiwon who said that....

Nakko push each one of them thats holding her.....she started to run....

“Are you afraid?”

she look back only to see everyone vanish except for Lee Chaeyoung....


she try to deny it....she shake her head so many times.....

“Im the one hurting everyone...im the only one inside Nakyung”

She held her head coz its spinning....

she shouted so loud.......

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter