Skin

T-Shirt

Happy Birthday, SUGA!! (belated) lol

 

“So… no surprise,”

Lisa looked up from her script to see Yoongi staring at the book that was in his hand, while rubbing her legs that laid across his lap.

Lisa tilted her head at him, wondering if he spoke, before putting her script down.

“Surprise? Were you expecting something?” Lisa asked, knowing full well he was from the moment he woke up.

She could see he was on edge, the moment she bought him breakfast in bed, as if he was waiting for something to jump out and surprise him.

Only, she didn’t plan anything.

Lisa thought that the best present she could give him was to stay home together, and because of COVID restrictions it was better like this, and add to the fact that his shoulder injury wasn’t fully healed. She didn’t want to strain him in anything, even though he keeps insisting that he’s fine.

She wasn’t going to take that risk.

But suddenly it was 9 O’clock at night and the look on his face, made Lisa feel like complete . How could she not do anything special for him after everything he’s done for her.

Lisa sat up and moved her legs out of his grasp as she stood up.

“Of course, you were, and I am glad that the suspense has finally come, I was starting to think you had forgotten that it was your birthday,”

She had no idea what she was saying, or why she was saying anything, all she knew was that she had to think of something, and fast.

Yoongi laughed as she stood awkwardly in front of him, “How could I forget you tell me every hour,” he smiled putting his book on his lap, “But that’s not why--”

“Of course, I have a surprise, I just wanted you to think you didn’t,”

What is wrong with today! when did she get so vocal!

Yoongi nodded, not believing anything she was saying as he smiled at her, “Lisa, you don’t--”

Lisa threw her hands up, “Just wait here, I need to get prepared, just… just don’t move, okay,” she smiled before kissing him on the lips, “Happy Birthday,” she whispered against his lips before running off to their room.

Yoongi watched her run away, as he sat there laughing. He knew Lisa had nothing and he was happy about it.

With everything that was going on in her life, what more could he expect. She had been working constantly that he hardly saw her, and when he did, she was too tired and all she wanted to do was sleep.

The fact that she couldn’t see her family was also a big thing. That’s what killed him the most. People were attacking her for breathing and all she wanted was to see her family, to hug her parents.

Today was the best day of his life, waking up to kisses, having breakfast in bed, then spending hours in the studio, while Lisa sat beside him listening to his every word, then having lunch, while they talked about how grateful to finally have a free schedule, then they had a nap, the best part.

Had dinner, drank, then sat in front of the TV watching a movie before relaxing again and catching up on a book that Namjoon suggested while Lisa read her script for a commercial she was refusing to share with him.

How could he complain about today. Nothing about today was bad.

The only reason he asked about a surprise, because Jimin and Hoseok both asked if Lisa was planning something since it seemed like a ritual, which was stupid since the first surprise wasn’t really a surprise since he planned it and the second, he forgot.

But the thought of Lisa surprising him, was there, in his mind slowly was eating away at him. That as much as he enjoyed today, the thought of a surprise would not leave him be.

Now, he regretted asking, he could clearly see she was struggling to even think of something, even if she looked cute, he thought about calling her back, but the look on her face… he really wanted to see this play out, who knows something good might happen.

Yoongi smiled when Luca jumped on to his lap, “Why are you still awake? Where’s everyone else?”

Luca ignored him and went straight to his hand waiting for him to scratch his ear,

“Should we see what your mum has prepared for your dads’ birthday,” Yoongi asked, while Luca only purred.

 

“What should I do?” Lisa asked as she looked at her phone to see her Unnies staring at her and laughing as they watched Lisa pace back and forth.

“I told you Oppa would want to be surprised, since he’s the only one putting the effort into the relationship,”

“You’re not helping Chaeng,” Lisa growled, “I called for your help not your opinions.” Lisa said ignoring Chaeng obvious growl,

“What should I do?”

“Go out there and tell Yoongi that you lied and that you didn’t prepare anything and that he should be happy that he’s even alive,”

“Unnie,” Chae scolded a smirking Jennie who shrugged her shoulders,

“She asked for my help, this is me helping,” Jennie smiled.

Lisa frowned, “I called you guys because I thought you could help,” she pouted before falling on her bed, “Maybe I should go tell him the truth and say I’m a useless fiancé.”

“I don’t see the lie,” Jisoo joked,

“Lisa, sit up and take a breath,” Jennie said, and Lisa did exactly that, “Now we all knew that this would’ve happen.” Jennie said. “Because you don’t really have a life and all you do is work,”

“I work as well and I still managed to help,” Chae said.

“You’ve been working for over two years and you only managed to release two songs,” Jisoo said as she glared at Chae, “I thought you were going to tell them that it was 5 songs or nothing, you and Vince worked hard on those other songs, and they were all amazing, because you wrote and helped produce it,”

“I’m sorry Unnie,” Chae frowned, remembering how hard it was to even ask for three songs, if she was honest with herself, she would’ve loved to release 10 songs, but the more she listened to the ones that she helped write and produce, the more she started to feel that it wasn’t good enough. She needed more confidence in herself. Everyone believed in her, she just didn’t understand why.

Jennie glared at Jisoo, seeing the look on Chaes face.

Jisoo sighed, “Don’t worry, and don’t apologize,” Jisoo smiled, “I just love listening to your voice, we all do,”

Lisa smiled, “And even though it’s only two songs, we’ll love it even more than anyone else, even more than you,” she said smiling at Chae who nodded.

“That’s right, we’ll thrash and promote the hell out of those two songs, even Lisa will promote it, if she remembers,” Jennie smirked.

Lisa frowned looking at her three members who were all laughing and hugging Chae who smiled.

“Lisa… look under your bed,” Jisoo said, suddenly remembering why they were on this call.

Lisa quickly sat on the floor looking under her bed to see a black box, a box she was surprised was even there before she pulled it out from underneath before a big smile was seen on her face.

“I can’t believe… how?”

The girls laughed at Lisa suddenly red face as she opened the box, “It was supposed to be opened on your birthday, but I guess this shall do, since this is an emergency,”

“Now hurry up, we want to see,” Jennie gushed,

“No, we don’t” Jisoo said as she laughed at both Jennie and Chaes expression. “Now, you know I don’t condone this but… just be safe… try not to give him a heart attack,”

“Just dance like you did for Lili film 3,” Chae giggled,

Lisa couldn’t stop blushing at their words before she suddenly started to feel shy, she’s never done this before in front of him… but there’s always a first.

“I can’t believe we’re condoning this,” Jisoo sighed.

“It was your idea, to buy her that,” Jennie teased, before getting a slap on the shoulder.

“Well, thanks guys, I’ll make sure I’ll… I mean… we’ll enjoy this gift,” Lisa winked.

“Okay were out,” Jisoo said suddenly ending the call before anyone could say anything.

Lisa couldn’t stop touching each gift, such a gift and a surprise that Yoongi will never forget.

 

It’s been over twenty minutes and Yoongi was starting to get worried, he only noticed the time when Luca jumped off his lap and took off, leaving Yoongi there to stare at his watch.

He was debating if he should call out to her, when suddenly the lights went out.

“Lisa, are you okay? What happened?” Yoongi said, suddenly standing up.

“Don’t move,”

“Lisa?” he called out, wondering why she was telling him not to move.

“Just, sit back down and close your eyes,” she called out.

Yoongi couldn’t hep but laugh, but he could also hear how nervous Lisa was, so he sat back down and smiled while closing his eyes.

“Okay, my eyes are closed, what now,”

“Just keep them closed, please,” Lisa said poking her head around the corner, even with the lights off she could still see his outline just sitting on the couch.

Now or never, she thought as she quickly rushed to set up.

Yoongi could hear Lisa shuffling and moving things around the room, he could feel his eyes begging to open, but he also didn’t want to ruin her… surprise, and whatever she had planned he was going to appreciate it even more.

“Okay, keep your eyes closed,” Lisa whispered grabbing both his hands, “Now stand, I’m going to lead you…” she said directing him forward.

“Over here… okay now sit down again,” she smiled watching Yoongi sit down on a chair that she moved to face the Rex tall mirror and the only lights that were on in the apartment.

“This is getting interesting,” Yoongi teased, with his eyes still closed he felt a sudden rush of not knowing what was happing.

“You have no idea,”

Yoongi tensed when he heard Lisa’s voice so close to his ear, the nervousness he heard when she first spoke had suddenly left, now he was in the presents of someone who knew what she was doing.

Lisa smirked as she looked at Yoongi who sat there as she slowly made her way behind him, her hand gently tracing his shoulder as he tensed at the touch of her fingers that touched his neck. Lisa smirked leaning close his ear.

“Happy Birthday…Oppa,”

Yoongi smirked, he was not prepared for what was going to happen, but the anticipation of it was surely killing him, especially when he could feel Lisa lips trace his left ear. She knew what she was doing, especially when she called him Oppa. She’d only call him this on special occasions.

Lisa could feel a power coursing through her veins as she stood behind Yoongi, wearing one of his white shirts and new black thigh high boots, something she knew he had a about ever since her legs went viral.

But she was sure that he would be more appreciative of what she wore under his shirt. She couldn’t believe her Unnies had bought her such a racy undergarment, it’s not as if she didn’t have her fair share of lace lingerie, she just never thought she could pull of this lingerie… even if it did make her feel powerful and y all in one. It was perfect.

Yoongi smirked as he heard a familiar song, a song so sultry that he could feel all his restraint being tested, even though nothing was holding him down or covering his eyes. He didn’t want to ruin the surprise that Lisa had prepared in the twenty minutes she said that she had a surprise for him.

He would’ve laughed if he wasn’t in such a situation, he wanted to laugh at how happy he was, how the only surprise that mattered to him was currently standing behind him with her hands running down his chest.

Lisa leaned down, whispering into his ear, “The mood is set…

 

The mood is set,

So, you already know what’s next.

TV on blast.

Turn it down.

Turn it down.

Don’t want it to clash,

With my body screaming now.

I know you hearin’ it.

You got me now.

I got a secret that I wanna show you, oh.

 I got a secret imma drop it to the floor, oh.

 

Lisa smirked seeing how tense Yoongi had been from the start, she almost felt guilty, almost, she was clearly on a power trip.

“No touching, until I say so.”

“I thought it was my birthday,” Yoongi said.

Lisa only laughed, “Open your eyes,”

The moment he opened his eyes he tried to turn his head to see her, only Lisa held his head to face toward their mirror, and the only light in the room and there he saw himself looking at a reflection of Lisa who stood behind him wearing his shirt, her hair tousled, and she wore those boots that made him think things that, only she knew what he was thinking if she saw his face.

He still couldn’t believe this was happening, Lisa surprise was a private dance show for him, and since they haven’t had for nearly six months all because of his shoulder injury and her being afraid to even touch him without hurting him, was driving him crazy.

He watched her slowly walk around him and stand in front of him.

“It is,” she whispered, “But it’s my surprise, for you, so my rules,” she smirked slowly ing her shirt while swaying her hips to the beat.

Yoongi sat there, trying everything to keep calm as his fiancé danced seductively in front of him, the way she rolled her neck, her body, the way her finger would caress her body, then tangle themselves though her hair as she slowly bent down, or the way she laid on the ground throwing her legs up to the seductive voice of Rihanna.

Everything about her dance was leaving him speechless and she had yet to take off his shirt.

Before he could say anything about how much he wanted this to end, she was suddenly sitting on his lap, her back pressed against his chest, with his hands dying to grab hold of her hips, instead he was taken away when she started rolling her hips onto him.

She was trying to kill him on his birthday.

Lisa stood up so quick when she felt his hands trying to touch her, that she laughed and spun around to face him and shaking her finger at him.

“Didn’t I say no touching,” she giggled, “We haven’t even gotten to your main surprise” Lisa taunted touching the last button that was yet to reveal her whole outfit and it was killing Yoongi, because all he could see were hints of a black and red lace that was waiting for his eyes to devour.

And then like magic, the shirt fell to ground…

Yoongi couldn’t explain what just happened, it was like, one minute he was sitting down and the next he was suddenly in front of Lisa.

“ it” Yoongi said, with a huge grin on his face shocking Lisa who jumped at the surprise only to squeal when she felt herself being lifted up, with her legs automatically wrapping themselves around Yoongi who was gripping her hips tightly.

“Yahh! your shoulder!” Lisa growled, trying to move from his grip, without hitting his shoulder, Yoongi ignored her protest as he walked towards their room.

“Six months Lisa! Six months! And you expect me to wait for the ing song to finish!” Yoongi growled,

Not even caring where he was stepping, it was as if his feet already knew where to go, because his eyes were too busy focusing on the two presents in front of him that was perfectly wrapped in black and red lace.

Lisa couldn’t believe what was happening, but also wasn’t surprised by it, that all she could do was smile and wrap her arms around his neck. Its not like she wasn’t expecting this to happened either, like he said six months, he wasn’t the only one thirsty.

Lisa giggled, “Happy birthday,” she whispered kissing his cheek.