Birthday Surprise

T-Shirt

‘Knock, knock'

"What!" Yoongi groaned.

It wasn't the knock that disturbed him, it was the constant movement and talking that he could hear behind his bedroom door for the last two minutes, that disturbed him.

"Hyung, are you still doing your Vlive?"

He glanced back at his bedroom door to see Namjoon poking his head in.

Yoongi nodded and Namjoon quickly went back out.

Yoongi looked back at his phone and at all the comments that suddenly flooded his phone. Comments that he never took the time to read since every time he started, it would disappear the moment he read the first word.

He was a rapper, not a reader.

4 million people were currently watching him do nothing for the past 18 minutes.

All on his birthday.

"Why are you taking so long? And this better not be another birthday cake," Yoongi called out. Waiting for Namjoon to come back since he was still outside his bedroom door.

Namjoon quickly poked his head back in. "We have a surprise for you and it's not a cake, but it is sweet," he smirked.

Yoongi shook his head still looking at the comments and one in particular comment stood out to him, which made him laugh.

Damn, his fans were so erted.

"Okay, then where is—"

"I don't think that's a good idea," Namjoon said glancing at Yoongis phone.

Yoongi sighed, knowing what he meant before looking down at his phone.

"ARMY, thank you for the birthday wishes. It means a lot, and that you all took the time to watch me do nothing on my Birthday for nearly 20 minutes, but I have to go," he said before cutting off the Vlive.

"There, done," Yoongi said standing up and making his way over to Namjoon.

"That's how you end your Vlive," Namjoon said

"I said goodbye," Yoongi said,

Namjoon stared at him in disbelief, "No you didn't—"

"What do you want Joon?" Yoongi growled.

Namjoon frowned, "The things I do for you," he mumbled, before stepping aside.

"SURPRISE!"

Yoongi stood there shocked to see his girlfriend standing in front of him, in his room.

"Lisa!" Yoongi smiled before pulling her into a hug and swinging her around loving the sound of her laugh.

"Told you he'll love it," Jimin said stepping into the room followed by the rest of s.

Yoongi smiled placing Lisa back on the ground to see s all smiling at them.

"When?" Yoongi asked glancing at s then glancing back at Lisa who was clutching on to his arms with his hands resting on her hips.

Lisa smiled, "I flew back early without anyone noticing, thanks to Jin Oppa and Joon Oppa, by the way, I love your private jet plane,"

"I came in this morning, and Hobi Oppa and Kook, came to pick me up" she added looking back at everyone.

“Basically, I’m their birthday gift for you,” Lisa laughed

"Happy Birthday Hyung," Jimin smiled.

Yoongi couldn't hide the smile from his face not that he ever would when he has Lisa in his arms.

It's nearly been three weeks since he last saw Lisa, and FaceTime doesn't count.
With Blackpink constantly on tour and preparing for their comeback and with BTS preparing for their own comeback. they were both busy.

When he found out that she would be in Japan filming for Blackpink's MV, during his birthday, he unintentionally found himself in a ty mood.

But having her here in his arms. Best Birthday present ever. Yoongi pulled her back into his arms, his chin resting atop her head.

"Just forget that we're here," Namjoon laughed as he looked at the couple who were now staring deeply into each other's eyes.

"I need to start dating," he said before walking out.

Jin smiled looking at the two "Okay, let's leave these two alone, they're rubbing it into my single life" he frowned following after Namjoon, "This is why I hate couples" he whispered to himself.

"We did that" Hoseok smiled looking at Yoongi who was now sniffing Lisa's hair.

Jungkook shook his head, "I don't think I want to take credit for that," he laughed at his Hyungs weird behaviour before walking out with Hoseok.

Jimin and Taehyung smiled at the two.

"I'm hungry," Taehyung said and Jimin nodded in agreement as they walked out closing the door behind them.

"I've missed you," Lisa whispered into Yoongi chest who smiled at her words.

Yoongi held her waist lifting her up, Lisa squealed before wrapping her legs around him. He walked back towards his chair before carefully sitting down with her straddling his lap, he leaned back staring up at Lisa. his right hand gently cupping her face.

"Happy Birthday," Lisa whispered leaning into his hand.

Yoongi smiled, "11 hours, that’s how long you made me wait, for you to finally say Happy Birthday to me. Not even a text was sent,"

Lisa laughed, "And ruin the surprise. Well, technically the surprise was already ruined,"

Yoongi stared at Lisa confused, and she smiled kissing his palm that rested against her cheek.

"Your members didn't think that you would do a Vlive. So, you ruined my surprise and you didn't tell me you were going to do a Vlive," Lisa said.

"If you had told me, I would have gladly watched you do nothing," she smirked "But then again nothing beats live shows," she giggled when Yoongi pinched her cheeks before moving his hands down to rest on her waist.

Yoongi closed his eyes when he felt her hands cupping his face.

"Best Birthday ever," he whispered

Lisa smiled "And many more, best Birthdays to come,"

She leaned forward and kissed him on the lips, Yoongi smiled against the kiss his hands moving up from her waist to her hair. His fingers combing through her silver… silver.

Silver hair! Wait.

Yoongi leaned back staring at her hair in between his fingers, While Lisa sat on his lap laughing as she stared at his shocked expression.

"3 minutes and 40 something seconds," Lisa said glancing at her watch before looking at Yoongi whose eyes were focused solely on Lisa's new hair colour.

"How are you so beautiful," he said Lisa could feel her cheeks heating up.

"I love you," Yoongi said surprising Lisa, who sat there wondering if she heard right.

"I've loved you from the moment I met you, even though I was a complete fool and fell flat on my face," he laughed at the memory of their first encounter.

"I've loved you more from the moment I called you mine,"

Lisa tried to control her tears, but they wouldn't stop streaming down her face.

“I love you Lalisa Manoban,”

Lisa smiled wiping at her tears, "Are you okay? Are you feeling alright?" she said touching his forehead.

Yoongi laughed and before he could say anything Lisa cupped his face.

"I love you too," Lisa cried out "I love you so much," she smiled leaning down to kiss his lips before she started peppering kisses all over his face as he chuckled.

Yoongi held onto the back of Lisa’s head when she tries to pull away, he couldn’t stop smiling at her protest to try and pull away,

"How long do I have with you," Yoongi whispered when she finally stopped giggling.

"The whole day, anything for my Birthday boy. I'm all yours,"

Lisa smirked leaning down to capture his lips when Yoongi’s bedroom door suddenly burst open with s standing there looking scared.

"What the hell!" Yoongi yelled pulling Lisa closer as she covered her tear-stained face into his chest.

Namjoon held his phone out showing what looked like a Vlive that was showing his room and what was currently happening.

Lisa sitting on his lap and hiding her face and some of s all staring at him.

Yoongi turned his head towards the desk to see his phone was currently still on and the comments were going crazier than before.

"!" he yelled grabbing his phone and turning it off.

He looked at s then at Lisa who was now staring at him clutching on to his shirt wondering what was happening since she was covering herself from everyone.

Yoongi looked at Namjoon "How bad?" he asked.

Namjoon looked at Yoongi then to Lisa.

"So bad, that YG was the one who called"

Lisa suddenly stood up "Wait, what happened? Why did Sajangnim call?" Lisa asked looking at everyone in the room, who all looked at each other.

Lisa frowned, "Why would Sajangnim call?"

"Lisa," Jin said stepping towards her, "Everything will be okay" he added

Lisa frowned, "Why does everything need to be okay? Just tell…"

And like a light bulb, everything clicked, "Vlive" she whispered and watched as everyone nodded.

Lisa's face went completely red and everyone thought she was angry, but she was far from being angry.

Lisa looked at Yoongi, "We kissed and… Oh! My! God!" she jumped off Yoongi’s lap before taking a step back.

"And you both confessed your love for each other," Taehyung smiled walking in holding his phone.

Lisa's face was completely red, she looked at everyone before she walked out.

"Lisa!" Yoongi called out.

Lisa stopped standing in-between Jimin and Jungkook, she looked back at Yoongi,

"I'm not angry, I'm just… oh-my-god, I wasn't wearing any makeup, and I was crying," she pouted.

Everyone stared at each other.

"You do know you don't need makeup right. You're beautiful without it." Taehyung smiled.

Lisa frowned, glaring at Tae who stumbled back into to Jin's arms.

"That's not the point, I put makeup on for myself, not for anyone else" she growled.

Taehyung and Jin stared at each other thinking the same thing.

"With a face like mine, you don't need makeup"

"I think she's hungry"

"You know what, now I'm angry. Blinks don't know about my new hair colour and now they do and AHHHH! This is not how I wanted it to go!" She yelled glaring at Jimin who found himself confused as to why he was at the receiving end of Lisa's rampage.

Yoongi wanted to laugh at how cute his girlfriend looked when she was angry.

"I need Jisoo Unnie," Lisa yelled before stomping off and leaving the room in complete silence.

Namjoon stared at Yoongi whose expression was not what he was expecting and as long as he has known his Hyung, he was never calm when it came to something like a scandal that involved him, or anything that involved him, his Hyung was never calm.

"You knew, you knew it was on," Namjoon said looking at Yoongi who was trying not to smile.

Yoongi looked at Namjoon shaking his head.

"Now why would I do—"

"You wanted everyone to know," Namjoon said

Yoongi smirked, "This is why you're the leader with brains," he said, Namjoon shook his head but he couldn't stop smiling.

Everyone was staring at the two,

"What am I missing, and I'm sure I never left the room," Taehyung said looking at Jungkook then at Jimin who both shrugged their shoulders just as confused as Taehyung.

However, Hoseok and Jin were both shocked.

Yoongi smirked before walking out.

"I should go see how Lisa's doing," he smiled walking out of his room and leaving everyone shocked or confused.

-----

5 days ago

 

"SUGA, my man"

Yoongi looked up to see the group MonstaX make their way over to him with Jooheon leading the way. Yoongi smiled as he shook hands with him and bowed to the rest of Jooheon’s members.

"What are you doing here?" Kihyun asked.

Yoongi was standing outside a waiting room, not just any waiting room.

Winners waiting room.

Mino and Seunghoon had asked if he wanted to do drinks since they wouldn't be here for his birthday.

He reluctantly agreed. Why? he owed his relationship with Lisa to Mino.

Yoongi nodded back at the dressing room.

Jooheon nodded, "Your birthdays coming up, what are your plans?"

Yoongi shrugged his shoulders.

He really didn't have any plans. He wasn't really looking forward to his birthday if Lisa wasn't going to be there.

"Try and get Mino to give you one of the Blackpink members' number;"
Yoongi glanced at Wonho who was smirking

"Try and get Jennie's number, you two suit each other."

Hell no! the first time he met her, she scared the out of him and all she did was stand there and glare at his hands that were holding Lisa's.

"As long as you don't get Lisa's number"

This peaked Yoongis interest as he stared at Shownu who was smirking.

"Why?" he asked, did they know she was dating someone and-by someone he meant himself.

"You'll be waiting for a long time" Joonheon smirked

Because she's already dating me, Yoongi thought.

"Her fanboy list is huge. I doubt she'll even notice you" Joonheon laughed slinging his arm around Yoongi who was internally trying not to punch anyone.

"Besides isn't Jungkook like in love with her or something,"

Yoongi frowned "Kook doesn't love her," he said emphasizing the word love.

"He admires her as an artist, she worked hard to get to where she is" he added

Joonheon stared at Yoongi suspiciously before he nodded, "All I'm saying is whoever Lisa gets with is one lucky guy, did you see that fancam of her dancing to Swalla, because, damn—"

"Hey, what's with all the noise?"

They all stopped to see Mino walking out staring directly at Yoongi who looked about ready to punch someone.

"Hey man," Joonheon said walking over to Mino to greet him, leaving Yoongi there with his fist clenched.

"Hey," Mino laughed looking at Yoongi before looking at Jooheon.

"I think I know what I might do for my birthday," Yoongi said out loud surprising everyone who was now staring at him. He smiled

"Vlive"

----

And so, he began to conduct his plan. It wasn’t hard, he knew how s think.

"I can't believe Lisa won't be here for my Birthday" Yoongi sighed staring at his lock screen of a photo of holly.

Jin stared at him and Taehyung stopped playing with Yeontan to look at his Hyung, he then looked over at Jin and they both thought the same thing.

"Yoongi must've not had his beauty sleep"

"Hyung must be hungry"

But Yoongi was only focused on one particular person in the room.

Park Jimin, he may be marked as a playboy, but he has a romantic soul.

"Who knows Hyung, maybe she'll surprise you," Jimin said.

Yoongi internally smirked as he looked over at Jimin, "I don't think so, they're overseas filming for their new mv."

Yoongi stood up from his seat "Don't worry about it Chim," he said sneaking a glance at Jimin who was looking at everyone except him.

Hook, line, and sinker.

Yoongi left the room smiling.

And so, it began.

He could see s desperately trying to talk in whispers. Going quiet when he entered the room. Constantly asking if they could use his phone because theirs was flat.

He didn’t understand why they needed his phone when they all had Lisa’s number, but the more he thought about it, the more he got a headache from it.

Yoongi knew that going ahead with his plan he would put Lisa and himself and their members in so much trouble. Not only for their respective companies but also for their loving fans.

But he had to, he was never the jealous type or controlling type, nor was he the kind of guy to put his courier or Lisa's courier in this kind of situation.

He trusted Lisa, he just didn't trust himself to act accordingly when they were both at award shows and she wore those shorts that had every male idol openly stare at her, or when certain fancams went viral and had every male idol and international stars confessing their love for his girl.

His girl!

Enough was enough, Lalisa Manoban was going to be his wife and the sooner that people realize this the better he would be, of not wanting to punch everyone he saw.

So, on the day of his birthday, he actually woke up with a big smile on his face something he hasn’t done since he was 13.

Not that he hates his birthday. He just hated the unnecessary attention that came with it and he hated waking up early, knowing full well that Lisa won't arrive in another 5 hours, not that he was supposed to know he just heard Tae and Chim talking.

They weren't exactly quiet about it.

So, he had his morning Birthday breakfast, seaweed soup included, prepared by the one and only Jin Hyung and Jimin who just sat there, staring at him while he ate, with a big smile on his face as if he knew something Yoongi didn't.

Yoongi wanted to smile at Jimin and say he knew.

s sang Happy Birthday gave him gifts along with a cake that he knew he wasn't going to eat but he did save a piece for Lisa who he knew would get angry knowing that there was a cake and he didn't save her any.

Then he surprised s when he told them that he was going to do a Vlive for ARMY.

They all agreed. As if he would listen to them if they had said no.

So, when Namjoon knocked on his door.

Yoongi smiled.

The Best Birthday Ever.

-----

Lisa.

 

Lisa hated that she was going to miss Yoongi’s Birthday.

She knows that they have only been officially dating for seven months and have known each other for a year and she was there for his last birthday as a friend, so this was different.

They were boyfriend and girlfriend.

This was her first ever relationship and everything about it felt right. The moment they met backstage as she watched him stumble on his feet, it was that moment she felt her heart flutter and the way he smiled at her with that gummy smile that made her knees go weak, she knew.

So, when she found out that Mino knew him, she decided to put her heart out on the line. She had never felt more scared or nervous because her actual feelings were on the line. What if he rejected her or what if he was already in a serious relationship and this whole thing was just a waste of time and just plain stupid.

But it wasn't, they started out as friends, it took a few months before they both got the courage to ask each other out.

Being in a relationship with Yoongi, she realized that she was the jealous type. Something she didn't think she would ever be.

She trusted Yoongi, she just didn't trust herself when female idols said that they would love to work with her Yoongi, and they always had that look that made her want to take her boxing classes seriously.

That look that made her start doing boxing in the first place, not that she was going to use her skills, but it would be nice to have it. Just in case.

When Joon Oppa and Chim told her about their surprise for Yoongi, something in her clicked.

"Would you guys hate me if I told you that I want my relationship to go public?" Lisa asked, looking at her Unnies.

"About time," Jennie said still looking at her phone, "I think both of you are dying to tell people," Lisa was sure that Jennie would be the hardest to convince.

One down, two to go.

"You know we will support you all the way. All four one, one four all" Chae giggled. Chae would do anything to make sure that Lisa was happy.

Lisa smiled, one to go.

Lisa looked at Jisoo Unnie who was smiling, "We already have scandals for just being born, what's another scandal going to do to us, just add it on the pile, as long as we have each other. Nothing can stop us,"

Well, that went easier than she thought.

"I love you guys," Lisa cried with her arms outstretched for a group hug.

"Okay nope," Jisoo said walking out of the room.

Jennie looked up from her phone "Never," she smiled before looking down at her phone.

Lisa looked at Chae and pouted as she laughed before jumping up and accepting Lisa’s hug.

So, the plan was simple. Surprise Yoongi, go out to Hongdae, eat street food and hope someone recognizes them.

She didn't really think this through considering no one would recognize her, She had silver hair or light grey. She couldn't quite remember.

She needed a new plan.

So, when she surprised Yoongi and tried to think of a plan, her mind went completely blank when he said he loved her and all she wanted to do was hold him and never let go. She didn't mind spending the whole day in bed wrapped in his arms, she knew he wouldn't mind either.

But after the Vlive incident, she found herself in the bathroom giggling at the texts from everyone she knew but she went straight to Blackpink's group chat.

Jennie Unnie:
I didn't think you would do it like that.

Chaeng:
OH MY GOD… that was the most romantic. I love you. Ever.

Jisoo Unnie:
Damn you work fast.

Lisa giggled feeling her cheeks heating up.

He said, I love you and it felt like he was saying, that whatever comes our way, it's you and I against the world. Then she ruined the moment by crying.

"Lis?"

Lisa smiled, knowing exactly who was behind the door. She opened the door and smiled seeing Yoongi standing there, looking guilty.

"I'm—"

Lisa shook her head, "Don't be" Lisa smiled grabbing hold of his hands and pulling him inside before closing the door and locking them into the bathroom.

Yoongi smirked as he grabbed her thighs and lifted Lisa onto the bathroom counter. She wound her arms around his neck, smiling down at him.

Yoongi was standing between her legs, his hands resting on top her thighs.

"I wasn't going to apologize," Yoongi stared up at her,

"What were you going to say then," Lisa said, Yoongi smiled as he kissed the tip of her nose.

"That I purposely left the Vlive on, that I wanted everyone to know that you're in a relationship with me, that you are mine, and that I love you," he said moving his hands up towards her hips.

Lisa laughed surprising Yoongi. Not the reaction he was expecting.

"I love you, my Birthday boy," Lisa smiled leaning down to kiss Yoongi who was confused but with her lips on his all he could think about was how much he missed her lips.

She giggled when he started to move his lips down to her neck. Now, this is what she missed as she moaned feeling his lips move further down—

"Not in the bathroom!" Jin yelled.

Yoongi groaned, as his head fell against Lisa's chest.

Lisa laughed combing through his hair.

"I need my own apartment," Yoongi mumbled causing Lisa to laugh.

"Are you okay?" Yoongi asked softly as he looked up at her.

“Other than the fact that everyone knows my hair colour… I’m good… I’m happy,”

Lisa smiled down at him before leaning in to place a tender kiss on his lips.

She wasn’t lying when she said that all she wanted to do was stay in his arms like this forever.