Looked Away

Covet Gazes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Covet Gazes

Genre: Angst???
Word Counts: 1,375
Summary: I fell in love with you, but you didn't.

_____________________

He was somebody else's story.

He was the guy who she bumped into on her way down the streets of Seoul, with a typical coffee in one of her hands and books on the other.

He was the guy who reached down and grabbed the tipped books and the one who gazes down at her shining dark brown orbs.

He was the lovestruck boy who looked behind him just to get a glimpse of her back.

 

He was the conflict of her story.

__

He was staring at the most beautiful girl in the world, or so he claimed.

She was patting down the dress as she stared at the mirror. The sales lady was grinning, complimenting her about how she looked good with the dress.

He gave out a scowl as he heard. No , she was ing ravishing in that dress.

He said that to her and she brightly smiled up at him, and he almost fainted at how adorable she was.

__

He entered her room, holding a box that contains a new gown just for her. She had asked him to pick out a gown for tonight. It was for a party, she said. He couldn't refuse. Not to her.

He watched as she ran around the room, putting make up here and there.

He mentioned how she already looks stunning without putting all those makeup. And he stood up straight with a huge grin on his face when he notice her cheeks going red. She hasn't even put on blush-on yet.

Damn, his heart needs to calm the hell down.

__

It was passed midnight. He almost fell off the bed trying to reach for his phone.

The constant ringing, irritating his ear and he let a few cusses leave his mouth with a soft ‘who the would call at this time of the night’. And it seems as if air has been kicked out of his stomach when he heard the raspy voice of the girl he loved so much.

She said something about not being able to fall asleep and a few mumbles of apologies once she heard his sleepy voice.

He, being the lovestruck man that he is, lied that he wasn't even sleeping at all.

And he didn't sleep at all that night, just so he can accompany her. Forgetting about the early work shift he had that day.

__

He sank down on his office chair. A smile evident on his face as he listened to her ranting about how her work is and would rather just stay at home eating pizza.

He twirled a pen on his desk, his phone in between his ear and his shoulder. He had abandoned his paperworks, again.

Man, that will pile up if he didn't finish it today, he thought.

But as she said something about buying a puppy later, he thought, ah, work can wait.

And that afternoon, he was carrying a puppy with her laughing beside him.

__

He was sitting at the end of the bus, holding his phone, but his attention was solely focused on her swaying head as she had fallen asleep beside him.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter