She's just my ex girlfriend

Hello My Ex

Even for movies, there aren’t many sequels that are better – it’s the same for love
The first memories probably can’t be erased
I hid my longing for her in a corner of my heart

''How is it hyung?'' Mir asked me straight away when I entered the changing room.

I just gave him a bitter smile and went to changing my stage costume with casual clothes. I heard my firiends' sigh from the outside.

I leaned my back to the wall after I change my clothes. I don't want to get out from this narrow place. I don't want to meet my friends. I guest they will ask me after I got out there.

I still can remember everything I do with her, everywhere I went with her, every words I say for her. I can remember all of those perfectly. I can remember the first time she been my girl.

[Flash Back]

''Hyung, go go!! Go confess to her!'' Mir pushed me to confess my love to her.

I looked at Mir hesitately. ''Should I confess to her? How if she don't feel like I feel? I'm not confident Mir.'' I sighed heavily.

I'm in love with my friend who act together with me in the short drama 'Jungle Fish 2'. She's also my crush in that drama. Is it great? I felt that I was in love with her from the first time we met when we debuted in music show. She's so pretty and cute. Every time my eyes met her eyes, I can feel my heart beats faster. Even I can't stare at her over than 5 seconds. She's so attractive.

After we finished our drama, we become more closer than before. Even I and her spilled voices for 'Gnemeo and Julliete'. We became more closer and closer.

''Come on hyung, why you haven't confident? I'm sure if she love you back hyung!'' Cheondung joined Mir to push me.

''See!! Our Cheondung already said that.'' Mir giggled. ''Go! Before someone steal her from you.''

I bit my lips, thinking so hard about that. Finally I decide to follow their advide.

''Okay~ I'll confess to her tomorrow.'' I smiled. ''Thanks my dongsaengs. I'll treat you something if she accept my love.''

''Yeah!!!'' Mir jumped so happilly, make me and Cheondung giggled.

***

I walked back and forth in front of her dorm. I put my hands in my pocket, squeezed a little box there. Not long, she opened her dorm door and smiled to me.

''Hi Joon oppa..'' She greeted with sweet smiled. My heart was beating faster. I think I'm ready to die now, because I already saw a smile from an angel.

''Hi...hi Jiyeon.'' I greeted back. ''You have some time to go with me?'' I asked her.

she thought a while then she shook her head. ''No. I don't have any schedule today.'' I smiled happily. Honestly Seungho hyung already told me about her schedule today. Seoyeon nuna told him.

''So, can we go now?'' I reached her hand. She didn't reject while I held her hand, walking in the side street.

I dragged her to the secret park. My friends already set something special for this moment. They arranged some beautiful flower on the path, making heart shape from those.

She looked surprise with that heart shape made by flowers. I held her hand to entered in the heart shape. Now, we were in heart shape. I stared at her eyes, she stared me back.

I held her hands smoothly. ''Jiyeon~ ehmm... I love you. I like you from the first time we met. I don't know why you attract me so much, makes my heart beats faster when I'm with you.'' I said softly. Then I kneeled down in front of her, raised a little box in my hands. ''Would you be my girlfriend?''

I looked down, waiting for hen answer. She was silence for awhile. I felt like I've waited for a long time. Time passed so slowly here. My heart was beating faster. I really hope she'll take that little box. Please, Jiyeon...please take that.

Finally, she took that little box from my hand. I raised my head, looking at her who smiled so shyly. Her face blushed, made her looks so cute. I'm so happy, I don't know how to show how happy I am now. I stood back and put the ring in the box. I put the ring on her finger.

''I love you Jiyeon-ah~.'' I said and kissing her forehead.

''I love you too Joon oppa..'' She whispered. Then I hugged her. I'm really happy. I don't care if after this I must treated my friends. They looked at us from far. They tossed each other when they saw Jiyeon put that little box. I can't stop smiling now. I'm so so so happy.

[Flahs Back End]

I need to let go of an already ended love
Even if I want to hold on, I need to let her go
Just tell her through your heart
Hello my ex, it’s been a while, ex

I sighed when that moment came again in my mind. It's the best memory in my life. Although I've been have so many girlfriend before, but Jiyeon was the perfect girlfriend that I have.

''Joon, are you still inside?'' Seungho called me from outside.

I came back again to my sense. I shook my head trying so hard to forget that memory. ''Yeah~ Sorry...'' I get out from changing room.

Seungho looked at me, worriedly. He's such a great leader. Although it didn't seen from outside, he's so care about s. ''Are you okay?''

I smiled bitterly. ''Yeah, I'm okay. Just tired because of our comeback stage hyung.''

He patted my back. ''Okay, let's go home!'' I pulled a long breath and following him to go home. I must forget her. She doesn't love me anymore. I'm the one who still have crush on her. I must let her go. Maybe someone will make her more happier than when she was with me. She's just my ex girlfriend.

***

How is it? It's good or bad?? xD If I get many comments for this story, maybe I'll think about make a sequel for this story... ^^

Thanks for reading my story and also subscribing me.. *kiss*