Hello my ex ex, talk to her, ask ask

Hello My Ex

 

I can’t explain this with words
It’s been a while since I felt like this – I like you
I like your trendy fashion style too
I guess you’ve been well, I guess you forgot about me

[Joon’s POV]

I looked at T-ARA’s new MV ‘Cry Cry’. My ex-girlfriend is really hot at that MV. Suddenly, I felt my heart beating so fast right now. She wasn’t change at all. Although with short hair like this, she looked so pretty.

She was so fashionable. After I finished watch that MV, I searched some news about her. It’s been awhile since I felt like this. Yeah~ feels like I want to be a stalker. I giggled. I saw so many pictures of her. She become more prettier now.

Sometimes, I regret about our break up. I still love her, but it’s the best choice for us. We decided together to break up. If netizen know about our relationship, it’ll be dangerous for us. I don’t want her to be hurt. She has her dreams and I also have my dreams. For our dreams sake, we decided just to be friend nor lover.

I sighed heavily. I miss her so bad. It’s been a long time since the last time I met her 4 months ago. At that time, we have our comeback together. Actually, MBLAQ prepared to comeback again on November like them, but we canceled that. We’ve been so busy these days.

Stealing glimpses of you, I pretended not to recognize you and passed you by but
The sound of our footsteps growing more and more apart makes my heart tremble

2 months later, we made our comeback. Yeah! T-ARA also had their comeback for Lovey Dovey one week ago. But, I don’t have courage to face her. What should I say to her? What should I do when we meet later? Oh ! I’m really nervous right now. I’m not nervous because my comeback stage, but I’m nervous to meet her.

I and my friends, MBLAQ, walked in hallway toward our room in M! Countdown. Deg! I saw her. He was with her members. They also want to go toward their room. I could feel my body a bit shaky. What should I do? What should I do?

Finally, our eyes met each other. We stared each other with mixed feelings in our eyes. Only us could understand our looks. We just stared until we passed. I hope time will stop when I stood right beside her. But, I must walk to pass her.

I could hear her footsteps futher away from me. The sound growing more and more apart. I really want to turn back and ran toward her. I want to hug her and lift her body. I walked down, my body trembling. I tried so hard to calm myself.

Hello my ex ex, talk to her, ask ask
It’s okay, have courage, approach her and say
Last chance chance, catch her, catch catch
My beautiful lady, it’ll only take a moment

If you feel me say lalalalala
Don’t walk away no no no no no
All my fellas say lalalalala
Don’t walk away no no no no no
It’s been a while, ex

This is so awesome! After such a long time since the last time I was on stage like that. I’ve done so hard for this album. So, I hope many peoples will support this album. Honestly, I really want to win next week. I want to win like her. When I saw her smiled after the MCs said the winner is T-ARA, I felt my heart beating so fast. I miss her smile so bad. Her smile always made my day before.

She stared me from far, maybe she felt my stare to her. I sighed and looked away. At least I saw she’s happy right now. I don’t need anything but her happiness. I don’t care about my feelings toward her. I must sacrified my heart for her happiness.

We turned down from stage. My friends tapped me.

“You should approach her, Joon.” Seungho hyung adviced me.

G.O hyung also said. “At least, you say ‘hi’ to her. However she’s your ex.”

Mir nodded full of spirits. “Although you and her aren’t lover anymore, but you and her are friend, right? Go approach her hyung!!”

Cheondung agree with them. But he just showed his blank expression. Ah, he’s our 4D. “Come on hyung! Go to her!” Cheondung also cheered me.

I looked at my friends with hesitated look. They looked at me back, moving their heard to go toward her.

Even Seungho hyung and G.O hyung pushed me. “Go! Go! You’re the best Joon!” They raised their fist to cheered me. I bit my lips and walked slowly to approach her.

She was with her friends. They looks so happy because they won this week. They realized that I was in front of them, so they stopped their walk. They bowed to me. I also bowed them back.

“Hi Joon oppa!” Hyomin greeted to me. I smiled to her and greeted back.

“Hyomin~ long time no see.” We have scandal before because of the variety called Idol Army. I have a date with her, so many fans said that we date for real. But honestly, I and Homin are just friend. My feelings just for someone.

“MBLAQ’s comeback stage is so awesome!! You guys’ MV daebak oppa!!” Seoyeon praised.

“You’re such a great actor Joon!” Eunjung pointed two thumbs to me.

I rubbed my back hair, felt shy because their praises to me. ''Thank you~ T-ARA's Lovey Dovey is also daebak..!! Congrats!!'' I praised them back.

They laughed. Then I saw Qri nudged her, my ex. ''Ya! Jiyeon-ah~ why don't you talk something about MBLAQ's This Is War? I saw you watched that MV repeatly.

''I also saw her.'' Seoyeon giggled.

Jiyeon looked at them with killer eyes. Qri and Seoyeon just . Then Jiyeon stared me. ''I like the way you hold the gun.'' Finally she said something great about me. I'm really happy.

''Wow! So, Joon oppa, you should be a serial killer!'' Hyomin said interesting. I felt awkward. My smiled also feels so awkward.

''Ehm, girls, we should go to our room now.'' Seoyeon suddenly said. Then she looked at Jiyeon. ''You can talk with Joon in several minutes.'' She teased Jiyeon.

''Ah, no need.'' Jiyeon waved her hands in front od her. I felt something stabbed my heart when I heard that. She realized that and looked at me. ''It wasn't what I mean...err...I must change my costume too.'' She felt so awkward.

I just smiled to her. ''Don't worry... I know. I also need to change my costume.'' I giggled. ''Okay~ I'm leaving now. Congrats with your win!'' I bowed to them and turned back to go toward MBLAQ's room.

All members of T-ara looked at Jiyeon with -why you act like that?- looks. Jiyeon bit her lips didn't brave to looked at them. She also stole a bit to looked my back who walked futher away from her.

***

How is it?? =D I just made  this for twoshoot maybe....hehehe...so the next chapter is final... Sorry if you expect the long fanfic...I'm not really good to make a long fanfic... .___.

Please be kind to leave comment for me.. ^^ Thanks for my subscribers... *kiss*