chapter 6 ( Emotional side effect)

Jeonghan's story ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

I'm really Happy that you loved this story guys (^.^)

........

He was looking at the clock with a worried face. He did not know if he should go to the store to buy some ingredients and drinks for his infant son or wait for his brother to return from work, because he had told him in advance that he would come with his boyfriend .

And he just noticed that the fridge is empty ..there's no ingredients to make even a simple curry . the younger pouted , have no choice but to go already , he dressed his small angel into nice spring clothes ,and he wore a short cute jeans that show half of his white pale thigh , then he shoved on his warm black sweaters .  and places his wide awake baby on the Baby Kid Newborn Infant Carrier Backpack that had Front Back Rider Sling Comfort Wrap Bag , so his child will  be comfortable as he shop .

He walked into the sidewalk , phone in hand and baby cutely snuggling to his umma's chest , melting althought he just woke up from his small nap .

" I'm sorry sweetie , that you had to go out in such a cold weather ..but umma needs to buy some ingredients so your uncle and his sweet future wife will have a great meal ."

Jeonghan's murmuring as he walk , stopped in front of the  store and entered ." Good evening young man .."

The cute young cashier mattered , bowing to jeonghan as he always see him almost every end of the weekend and right now he start to see this adorable baby ..which makes his heart squeal in love and admiration . seeing both breath taking beauties from god . like he made an art of them.

" Good evening seungkwan .." Jeonghan smiled sweetly as he mattered that back . walked in hurry to buy quickly as there's really no time till Joshua's back . His baby boy blinking and suddenly he innocently start crying as he was hungry . jeonghan have no choice but to run in corner and feed his child with worried expression .

" Sweetie umma has no time nah ?"?

The baby's drinking and melting , shutting his eyes as he sip and sip till he slept once again cause babies at his age are fast asleep so they grow up well .

Jeonghan start buying the ingredients , going here and there , getting tired easily cause he's carrying his child and the effect happening to his back .

" Do you need help ?!".

He flinched , almost dropping the sauce bottle he were holding but the man held it gently by touching his hand that were gripping the bottle and sporting it .

Jeonghan flushed , saw the taller figure placing it on the trolley for him then he looked at him with warm smile .

" We met again ~~."

His heart seems like it will fly in joy and happiness as he saw the handsome man before his eyes . flushed innocently when he remembered last night when he tried kissing him ..

" W-What are you doing here seungcheol ?!". 

The man rubbed the back off his head .

" I stopped by to eat something before I go to police station since the inspector called me ..still I don't know what he want thought.." He the baby's cheek as he said so ..

Jeonghan bite his bottom lips , suddenly noticed how he couldn't make long eye contact with the man .

" So do you need help , cause you seem troubled ?!".

" I do .." He flushed as he continues .

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter