Chapter 20 ( The end of our beautiful love story ) 💕🌷🌸

Jeonghan's story ❤
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungcheol woke up after a long good sleep that lasted from 1.00 in the morning till 3.00 in the afternoon , probably he slept all of his exhausted body because of yesterday's amusement park date and two round love making when they went back home  , ended with jeonghan melting and fainting on the bed . so seungcheol checked on the baby for the last time before sleeping his off while embracing his dear wife .

But right now , no one's in his arm snuggled .

" Baby ?". He sit up , inhaling the smell that's taking over his mind . yes , his wife's cooking and minhyuk's adorable giggles . the father of the house gets up and walked towards the kitchen wearing nothing but a black pair of boxer .

" Say ahh sweetie ~~or do you want mommy to tickles you again ?!". 

Jeonghan murmured  , looked up to see his man rubbing his eyes . jeonghan innocently felt his heart fluttering . he run up to him and embraced his waist. Whispering adorable " Good morning cheolie ~." and the man could just eat him right away . 

" Morning to you too sunshine ~." He pecked his hair . moved the slight lock of hair and jeonghan's cheek . 

“ What did you make for today ?!” 

Jeonghan smiled seeing his man opening the pot cover to see the delicious omelets with cheese and mixed vegetables . 

“ Because there’s not ingredients to make soup And we need some rice too .” 

Seungcheol cupped his cheek and pecked his lips this time , making his wife flush . 

“ I’m sorry baby , I should have passed by the supermarket in the morning but I was totally sleeping like dead .” 

Jeonghan went to pick his child as he start crying , in need to change probably because he just eat . 

“ It’s okay Mr.detective-shi , I was able to made from the little vegetables left , now eat before it gets cold .” He placed the dishes , poured orange juice and his husband held his hand . 

“ I love you baby ~.”

Jeonghan flushed . 

 “ You woke up too emotional today .” He teased pinching that cheek and Seungcheol looked up to him before whining . 

Minhyuk kept crying there feeling uncomfortable in his diaper as he just pooped after he eat . 

💕🌸💕🌸💕🌸

He come back with his baby boy all cleaned and washed up , wearing adorable bunny one peice pajama as his mommy placed him down on his baby seat in front of the tv , on his pacifier and watching baby channel shows . 

Soon his eyes slowly shutting , taking his nap time while his mommy and daddy sitting there on the long sofa , sharing soft kisses from time to time as the angel’s leaning his head now against his husband’s neck and shutting his eyes with soft smile . 

“ Baby , shall we go out tonight for dinner  ?! I was thinking about going for a trip with you and our baby but you know the inspector always call me to reach out for a hard case .” 

He signed at the end of his sentence . 

“ It’s okay Honey , i’m Okay with going for a picnic or shopping , as long as you’re here with us I won’t ask for anything .” 

Upon hearing that coming from his angel , Seungcheol could feel his heart fluttering mess . 

“ I’m so freaking happy to have you both ~.” 

 

🌷🌸💕🌸💕🌷 

 

They ended up in a cafe as the man felt like drinking milkshake . now he have chocolate one while Jeonghan innocently drinking from his strawberry one with special caramel and fresh strawberry on top . 

He took picture of it and smiled as he uploaded it in his Instagram account . 

Baby minhyuk’s snuggled into his blanket and sleeping tenderly on the comfortable seats .

” About the washing mechine baby , I decided to buy other one since this one’s broken.” Jeonghan sipped on his drink while his smaller hand holding on the man’s thumb .

 “ But we can just fix it .” He knew that his man doesn’t have money lately because it’s been a while since he get a case . 

He doesn’t want to be a burden . 

“ I’ll buy it baby , even if it costs a lot because I  can’t bear seeing you having hard time washing clothes by your own hands .” 

Jeonghan smiled softly. 

“ You’re such a great man cheolie .” 

He giggled , feeling the man his cheek . 

“ I feel like i’m not really doing for you anything .” Jeonghan looked to him while his heart pounding like crazy .  

“ Being by our side’s enough Mr.detective .” He winked . Wanted to make his man feel better as he went to sit right next to him and pinched his cheek wide apart . 

“ Smile , more wider .” He told , face so close to his husband and the man flushing there while seeing people watching as some passes by . 

“ i’m okay baby I just feel kinda empty without having a case since long .” Just as he was sayi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter