C2 - kwon jiyong

The Dark Past
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“good morning baby”says jiyong to his wife.”morning baby,wait I almost done make your breakfeast”answers Nana jiyong wife.”ok baby I shower first ok and then we eat together”. Jiyong was shower and Nana was finish making a breakfeast. After that Nana was take the bag that full of her stuff and put a letter that she wrote to her husband, jiyong really not know about this until his done shower. Jiyong was happy to eat the breakfeast that his wife made. He was arrive at the dining room and see at the table was full of his fav food but he does not see his wife around. He became afraid and call his name wife and search all around his house but cant see any trace of his wife and all of her clothes and stuff also not there. And he goes to dining table again and he find a letter.

 

To jiyong my husband


I am sorry that I leave you without a word. I just think that this marriage that we have built is wrong……


From you wife Nana

 

 

     **********

 

“SORRY FOR DISTURD BUT WE HAVE ARRIVE TO INCHEON AIRPORT “the stewardess from London airlines 


“ finally I back to my hometown seoul its being a long time”says jiyong to his friend.” Its was nice right to smell this seoul air” answer jiyong’s friend lee soohyuk.” We should hurry right now because father will get mad if I not go to his house right now. He just text me that he prepare a ride to send me and you to his house so we should hurry because he want to talk about company”. “okay boss”says soohyuk in a serious tone. 

 

At kwon’s house,


“ hi mom, hi dad its been long time we meet I miss you all”says jiyong and hug his parent.”yes my son I miss yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter