C3- New Friend

The Dark Past
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 3 – first conversation


Its was first day chaerin will work today at new Kwon’s Company. She feel excited and cant wait to start work in new place.

 

AT NEW BUILDING KWON’S COMPANY


“Its first day so fighting chaerin” says chaerin to herself.

When she just want to enter the building suddenly she heard someone shout.

“ Just forget the past and start a new life fighting.. FIGHTINGGG”

 And she search the voice that shout and she found that a body of the voice and its was a man in suit, looking so smart and tidy. She can hear what the man say. And its seen that the man also first day because she can see the man is full of spirit. 

She just enter the office and its really beautiful. In this company she will be a Manager for marketing. And she has a office just for her. She really happy.

“Tock tock“ someone has knock the chaerin office 

“Hi  I am lee hi your assistant you can call me hayi Manager chaerin and I just want to remind you that the meeting with new CEO will start soon so you should get ready in the meeting room so lets go I will show you the way” says lee hi that will be the assistant chaerin. 

“Oh, Hi Hayi just call me chaerin or miss chaerin. Okay hayi wait I want to take my notebook” says chaerin

 


AT MEETING ROOM

 

“Welcome to the kwon’s company everyone that was new to this company hope you have fun working at here and do your best for this company.”  Says CEO assistant.
Okay,right now I will introduced our new CEO for kwon’s company its Mr kwon Ji Young. Give a applause.

“OMG that was a man that shout at outside so he was my CEO” speak chaerin inside her heart.

She really shocked that that man was CEO.

“ Hi everyone my name is Kwon ji yong, nice to meet you all and I really excited to working with all the staft. I hope that you all with give a full cooperation to this company. I excited to work with all of you” says jiyong to all her staff.

“Okay, right now we will introduce one by one the manager in this company to CEO “ says assistant CEO .

“hello I am Lee Chaerin from the old building Kwon’s company and today is my first day

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter