Chapter 12

Live Only For You

Kevin and Kibum rushed inside the hospital and asked the girl in the information desk about the location of the patient’s room and quickly went there running, Jonghyun just called them and told them that Key fainted and now is sleeping at one of the hospital’s room.

When Kevin and Kibum reached the room Kibum enter the room first followed by Kevin that is now panting from all of the running, both of them can see Key is laying unconscious in the bed while Jonghyun is sitting on the edge of the bed holding’s Key’s hand.

“What happen?” Kevin asked Jonghyun and stood near the bed and look at Key’s face that definitely not look peaceful.

“He cried a lot when he heard that his parents passed away… and a moment later he faint” Jonghyun said as he stood up from the bed and make his way to the sofa that is located near the bed, he sit there helplessly and yawn, It’s already pass 2 am and he didn’t have a proper sleep while he can’t sleep at time like this especially when Key faint like this, Jonghyun’s eyes are half closed.

“You can sleep Jjong… Me and Kevin will take care of him if he wakes up” Kibum said as he went to the cupboard open it and take a blanket, Jonghyun did what Kibum told him and closed his eyes as Kibum cover him with the blanket he fell to his sleep.

“Key looks really pale…” Kevin said worried.

Kibum walked to be besides Kevin and his hair “He will be fine…”

“I hope so” Kevin said nodded.

A couple of hours later it’s already at 4 in the morning, Kevin already fell asleep with his head on the edge of the bed while sitting on a chair that Kibum set for him, Jonghyun still sleeping in the sofa while Kibum is now at the cafeteria in the first floor of the hospital to grab foods for them to take for breakfast.

Key slowly open his eyes and when it’s fully open he looks around trying to figure out where and when is it, he saw Jonghyun sleeping on the sofa and Kevin is also sleeping while holding one of Key’s hand. Kevin felt the hand he is holding was slightly moving and wake him from his sleep; he looked at Key after he rubbed his eyes.

“You’re awake…”Kevin said smiling.

“Kevin? What are you doing here…?” Key is clueless, he tried to sit and stare at Kevin curiosity.

“Jonghyun called us to come here since you fainted”

“Us?” Key is clueless once again.

“Yeah.. Us… Me and Kibum…” Kevin explained.

“Then… where is Kibum right now…?”

“I don’t know... I fell asleep…”Kevin reasoned, the last thing he remembered is he was sitting thinking of Key and then he probably fell asleep.

“You guys talking about me?” A familiar voice came as soon as the door open, Key and Kevin quickly look at the source of the voice finding Kibum is entering the room while holding a big plastic bag with one hand, Kevin and Key are clueless with the plastic.

“Yeah.. Where were you… and what’s that?” Kevin pointed at the plastic bag that Kibum just put on the bedside table.

“I was at the cafeteria to get some food for us to eat for breakfast later on… and this is the food” Kibum said explaining things.

Kevin nodded.

“Sorry for troubling you guys….” Key said apologizing as he look down and clenched his hand to be fist.

“It’s not troubling…” Kibum said smiling and Kevin nodded in agreement.

“Yeah! We’re friends right? I even already thought you as my brother… so it’s not troubling at all” Kevin said.

“Thanks a lot…and Kibum? I think you should sleep… you have bags under your eyes” Key said.

Kibum chuckled at Key’s words “Don’t worry, I’ll be fine” Kibum said and then took a glance at his wristwatch it’s 4 am.

“Kevin… Go home with Jonghyun and go to school…”

“Ehh..? Why?” Kevin protested at Kibum that now is waking Jonghyun up by shaking his cousin’s body a bit.

“Because… You can’t skip school…” Kibum said, Jonghyun growls before waking up and rubbed his eyes.

“But we have to look after Key!” Kevin protested, Jonghyun that just wake up doesn’t have any idea what his friends are talking about.

“I’ll be fine” Key said cutting the two’s conversation.

“See..? And I’ll be here to accompany him so you don’t have to worry” Kibum said raising an eyebrow.

“But…. Don’t you have school Bummie?” Kevin asked out of nowhere since his mind is just thinking how to be with Key and skip that school.

“I have.. next week…” Kevin just realizes that Kibum will enter school next week, he then whined from his lost.

“So.. Jjong.. take Kevin home first before going home to our place understand?”

“What do you mean Bummie…? I have to go to school too?!” Now Jonghyun’s time for protest.

“Of course… You can come back here after school.. also you have to tell the headmaster about Key’s condition…”

After a lot of protest being hold up for Kibum both Kevin and Jonghyun lost and finally they went home leaving both Key and Kibum in the patient room.

“Hey… Kibum by breakfast for ‘us’ you mention earlier.. do you mean…?” Key seems can’t be finding any words to fill in his sentence but just with that incomplete sentence Kibum already can figures out what Key meant by it.

“Yeah.. just for both of us…”Kibum chuckled at his own words.

“You know… I think it’s a little bit weird…” Kibum said as he sits on the edge of the bed.

“Weird? What is it?”

“Kim Kibum is talking to Kim Kibum… even though You got mostly called Key… while I… got called Bummie…” Both of them laughed at the last part of Kibum’s sentence.

“You mean like talking to yourself right?” Key smiled and Kibum just nodded.

“This is too early to eat breakfast don’t you think?” Kibum asked.

“Maybe I’ll eat mine now… I didn’t eat anything last night”

“You didn’t eat last night? Okay you can eat it now” Kibum said as he take out a box from the plastic back open it and gave it to Key at his lap.

Key started eating his super late dinner or maybe you can just say early in the morning breakfast, Kibum just chatting with him and after Key finished his meal the box got thrown out to the trash can.

“Kibum… you can just sleep” Key suggested and Kibum nodded, Kibum went to lie at the sofa and fell to his sleep right away which is not a really best option right now.

Just after about fifteen minutes later Key was thinking to get himself a rest as well especially when he just went through something that really horrible in his life, when he wants to lay down at his bed he heard voices that comes from Kibum, he turns his head to his side to look at Kibum.

Kibum’s hands are hanging up above him trying to reach for something “No.. please… Don’t go… It’s my fault… Mom…” Kibum murmured between every breath, seconds later Key already can see tears from Kibum eyes, Key quickly get off the bed and went besides Kibum, he is sweating and sobbing?

“Kibum? Hey! Wake up!” Key called out for the teen in front of him while shaking his body to wake him up, Kibum suddenly awake and quickly sit up on the sofa making Key that besides him startled.

“What’s wrong with you? You have a nightmare?” Key asked worried.

Kibum just nodded, Key sit besides Kibum and caressed his back softly trying to calm him down.

“Want to talk about it?”