Chapter 1

Live Only For You

Every corner in the room is gloomy, no lights from the lamps or even from the outside because the curtain is blocking the light from every window, in the King sized bed a small figure can be seen laying helplessly in there with a half closed eyes and shivering body under the blanket his breath was heavy and you can smell medicines from his breathing.

The room’s door then cracked open revealing a young looking boy with a tray of food as well with couples of bottles that must be the medicines; he walked in as calling for the laying boy “Kibum? You’re awake?” he then walks closer as Kibum starting to sit up.

Kibum’s eyes are red just like his cheeks , he is sweating a lot and he looks weaker like always “Hyungjun hyung…” he tried to say and that’s all what he can came up with nothing more  his throat is killing him so is his body. Hyungjun just sigh seeing his little brother suffer at a young age he puts the tray he was holding to the bedside table and then take a full bowl of porridge to feed Kibum.

“Eat your breakfast ‘kay?” Kibum just nod weakly, Hyungjun then take a spoon of the porridge blow it a little so his brother’s mouth will not be burnt and then feed it to Kibum who has his mouth a little bit open but in size of the spoon, Hyungjun keeps doing it until the whole bowl is finished. Hyungjun get one pill from each of the bottle and hand it over to Kibum also not forgetting giving the boy a glass of orange juice.

After everything is done, Hyungjun put everything back to the tray “I’ll be going to school… you can push the bell if you need something… the maids will come eventually understand?” Hyungjun said as he kissed Kibum’s forehead softly, smile at him, and then leave the room.

‘School…. I wonder if I can go to one later on….’ Kibum thought and after awhile he shook his head weakly…. There is no way a weak kid like him would ever enter a real school , he is now 15 and turning 16 this December but never once he experience the feeling of going to school , meeting with friends or even studying , all Kibum does everyday just laying down in his bed or go to the bathroom nothing more.

Kibum remembers the most when he was still healthy, when his mother…. Still alive... he shook his head once again, he then laying back down closing his eyes until sleep got him.

 

*Kibum’s Dream*

 

“Daddy? Why they are taking mommy?” 3 years old Kibum asked that with a cute pout in his face and a bit of frown in his face, his father’s eyes are red with still tears filling it.

Kibum doesn’t get it; everyone is crying including his dad and Hyungjun also his mother is being put in a big black box. Kibum’s father bent down based on his left knee and looks at Kibum in the innocent boy’s eyes “your mother is gone…. She won’t be here with us anymore” his father said forcing a smile

 

Kibum getting more confused by now “Why is she leaving? Why mommy is not taking me with her?” The little boy asked once again, his father’s mouth just open but closed again not saying anything. Hyungjun who heard Kibum’s question turn the boy to face him “Because mommy is going to somewhere up there” Hyungjun pointed out to the sky with his chin and Kibum just nodded, because he is sure that his mother is going somewhere nice and will keep watching him.

*End of Kibum’s dream*

Kibum open his eyes , he always have that dream. He just sigh and let it go.

 

- Somewhere in NH High dorm-

 

“Kevin hyung?” Dongho called out as he knocked the door in front of him with a certain beat , a moment later Kevin is out still with his baby blue pajama with picture of bears in it . He rub his eyes cutely but stop when he sees Dongho in front of him frowning which he founds cute and he straightly pull the boy into a morning hug “Morning~” Kevin sang out.

Dongho pushes his hyung breaking the hug “You still not ready yet?! Hurry up or I’ll leave you.. I don’t want to be late” he scolds Kevin even though it’s really hard since Kevin already put up a cute pout. Dongho just sigh and then walk off.

Kevin yawns and then went back to his room to get change.

After ten minutes, Kevin is alredy set up with his uniform and already ate his breakfast, he and Dongho still have to run because Kevin’s overslept .

In the school gate Kevin’s and Dongho’s best friends is still there waiting , all of their best friends are older than them but they still close to each other.

“Hi……hyung…..” Kevin greeted still out of his breathe from all of the running and stuff, everyone else greeted them back , Soohyun just go and hug Dongho from the back but it’s not too surprising since it’s his daily ‘greeting’ to the younger one.

Kevin and the other just laugh , as they go to the school building while chatting .

‘This day will be better than yesterday….’ Kevin thought to himself.