fin

New Hair

After the first day of their concert, the members immediately collapse on their beds, including Jeonghan, but there’s still thud noises from the bathroom as the lilac haired man take a peek, a certain new silver haired man just washed his face and his hair is pushed back. Feeling a pair of eyes on him, Seungcheol glance to the upper bunk, Jeonghan who got caught blush a little as the elder caught him checking the latter out. “You should get some rest,” Seungcheol said not realizing the blush on the younger’s face. Jeonghan lean on the rail of the bed as Seungcheol still standing there with some lotion that he’s sure it’s Seungkwan’s lotion, after applying those the elder gets rid of his shirt, then here’s that, Jeonghan’s favorite part of the day, Seungcheol’s glorious muscle arms, back, and that defined abs revelation before going to sleep. He generally has a buff body and it’s unfair that even from 2 years ago without any exercise he still maintains to have the best body amongst them. But now since, Seungcheol and Hoshi likes to work out he’s muscle formed, even more, Jeonghan can see every vein from Seungcheol’s back muscles and when he turns around heading to his bed, Jeonghan granted with some defined six-pack abs, and with Seungcheol’s half wet hair, Jeonghan bite his lower lip looking at the sight, but Seungcheol on the other hand is clueless and tired. So he just heads to his bed and sleeps immediately not caring Jeonghan’s eyes roaming his upper body. 
The first morning of the second day of their concert Jeonghan woke up late than others, the dorm is busy, some eating, some cooking, read: mostly Mingyu and Seokmin cooks and the others just peeking what they’re making. He glances the whole dorm again, Seungkwan, Dino, Vernon, and Minghao dazing off in the living room, probably still exhausted after the concert last night, Mingyu, Seokmin, Jisoo, and Jun in the kitchen. Then Wonwoo, Jihoon, and Soonyoung eating whatever is served. “Ya! Stop eating all of it!” Mingyu scolds them, “The others haven’t eaten,” as he put another plate of food in front of them, Jihoon snorts and continue eating it. One person is missing, where’s Seungcheol, he thought. Without looking up Jihoon interrupt his wandering eyes, “Coups Hyung headed to the salon first, they’re going to change his hair again,” the younger said, Jeonghan furrowed his eyebrows, “Isn’t it too early for that?” Joshua joins them by the table, “You kinda wake up late, it’s 1 pm now Jeonghan-ah,” Jeonghan just nods his head shamelessly. After all of the food is serve on the table Mingyu called the others into the living room to join them and eat, they eat before getting ready to the venue again, in the middle of eating and talking, Vernon grab a lunch box and put some food in it and take another small lunch box for kimchi, he put it next to the fridge. “Saving for yourself in case you’re hungry again?”Soonyoung teases the younger, but Vernon just snorts “Coups hyung haven’t eaten,” He said and back to his food and talking to Minghao. It’s cute that Vernon cares so much about Seungcheol, like Jeonghan and Dino, Vernon is clearly Seungcheol’s baby in this case.
 Finishing their food in another minute Jisoo reminds them to quickly change their clothes and head to the venue, arrived on time, surprisingly without Seungcheol shouting for them to hurry up. Inside they quickly have their makeup and hair done but Seungcheol still hasn’t appeared, speaking of the devil while they’re in the middle of having their makeup done, Seungcheol come in with a red hair, it was Mingyu who reacted first, “WHOAA, Hyung,” He exclaimed dramatically, Jeonghan who can only see him through the mirror hang his jaw looking at the sight, he looks bloody hot with red hair, the others quickly comment how good and cute he looks with bright red hair, Seungcheol just laughs and smiles sheepishly, Jeonghan did not even budge from his seat, as the older sit next to him for makeup, “Jeonghan-ah~” He calls the younger, “How do I look?”  as he smiles through the mirror, Jeonghan just nods, “Good,” He didn’t mean to sound cold but it’s just damn, Choi Seungcheol and his stupidly beautiful face and dimples, but Seungcheol just frowns and they let the stylists noona to do their thing and it's concert time. 

Today, Jeonghan kind of feel, it’s going to be big as it’ll be hip hop unit day, and dear Lord, Jeonghan feel lightheaded looking at the older in front of him right now, black suit and cream button up t-shirt which he did not buttons the last 2 button and his bloody temporary tattoos make him look like a delicious leader of mafia gang, and he looks hot as . It’s their time for their special performance and Jeonghan had to bite his lips multiple times every time Seungcheol went off on stage, it’s such a big turn on for him to look at him on the monitor as he raps and pushed his hair back revealing his forehead which made him look even hotter. The whole concert was a torture for the younger as he keeps on resisting not to drag him to the nearest room and ask the elder to him so hard that he nutted, but he won’t until they’re back to the dorm they were walking back in silence, all of them went back to their room as they’re exhausted from the concert, in their shared room Jeonghan was already spread his blanket and ready to sleep as Seungcheol does his usual routine taking off his shirt, looking at the back muscular from Jeonghan’s bed and those tattoos on his body. “ it-“ he cursed lowly under his breath as he walk towards the older and turn him around, “Jeong-“ He was cut off by Jeonghan’s lips on his, the kiss was too sudden as its only full of teeth clashing, but Jeonghan couldn’t careless as he tightens his grips on Seungcheol’s neck to pull the older close to him, Seungcheol quickly kiss him back without missing a beat, grabbing the younger’s waist, hips grinding each other as both letting out a groan in the kiss, they kissed for so long until they have to part away before both of them suffocating. They panted hard, as Seungcheol lean his forehead to the younger’s forehead and smile, “Was that because of the hair or the tattoos?” Jeonghan just grins as he leans once again and said, “Both,” As he kisses the older again.