Thunder

Thunder
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Longer than I expected. So, enjoy reading it.😊❤

It almost past midnight when he back home, on top of that!! He was alone. Sure as hell Taehyung hates being alone, especially when he heard the sound of drizzle. Light rain falling in very fine drops on the ground and that already makes him shiver and pray that it will stop.

He was tired and sad, but he cant handle it when he is alone right now, and raining on the outside. Hell to the no!! Because Taehyung hates rain. Now he's alone, he even hate it, more than ever despite it just light rain.

Not that he didnt asked the other members to ditch their works and going back home with him but..... he sighed at how unlucky because unfortunately he does have friends that really workaholic and passionate at works that's make him came home, alone and cold.

First person he asked of course the elder, Seokjin. Because Taehyung sure Jin will fall at his aegyo and his killer puppy eyes but that was his expectation. The reality, it's kinda upset him.

Because,,

"Hyung~~ please im begging you, come back home with me!! You can practice tomorrow.. Besides why you need Hobi hyung, Kookie and Jiminie? 3 people? Seriously?! You can practice dance at home and we all can go home now!"

He whined makes Jin laugh and ruffles his hair as he tells Taehyung, "I cant Tae. The concert will be held in 4 days that's why i need them. And Hoseok just want to check my dance but Kookie and Jimin will help me. Hoseok need to help Namjoon and Yoongi in the studio."

"But hyung~~"

"No but. Just go home now, okay. You need rest because you have vocal practice tomorrow and i dont want Yoongi being grumpy grandpa if he sees you are still here. I dont want he nags at you tomorrow at the vocal practice, i'm sure you hate that too right?"

Taehyung sighed and nodded. Jin caressing his hair and said, "It's late now Tae. Go home now okay? I am sorry, okay?" Jin then bring him to his arms, hug him and kiss his crown head before release the hug. He smiled at pouty face Taehyung and poked his nose.

"Dont do that face. You know i still cant come with you, Taetae." And heard a mumbled "Whatever." as he looks away.

"Tae?" Taehyung lazily replied with humming. "Why dont you ask Namjoon? He is your roommate and your--" But got interrupted with sulking Taehyung.

"But i know Joonie hyung will not listen to me too! He will not leave that works he doing right now just because i'm being a baby right now." He rolled his eyes and Jin cant help but softly pinched his cheeks while laugh.

"At least you know you are being a baby now. But Tae, you know it's not hurt to try right? Joonie not that mean. At least he will consider it, if Yoongi fine with it, maybe~" Jin grinned.

"Whatever, i should go now wanna try my luck because my favourite hyung here not love me anymore. Bye!" He walked away but Jin more fast and catches his wrist "Hey dont mad. I promise i'll make it up to you, okay?"

"You promise?"

"Yes. I'm promise."

"Then i want you treat me on our free day. Treat me as in everything i want to eat that day. It's not a request." He crossed his arm on his chest and pouted.

"Okay okay. Everything you want to eat that day all yours. When! we have a day off, alright?" Taehyung nodded and hug him while mumbles "I love you. But still i wish you come back with me." And nuzzle more to Jin's crook of neck.

"I love you too, hon but i still cant Tae. I am so sorry. Now go to Namjoon. I hope he will consider it." He released the hug and kiss Taehyung's forehead. Jin know the younger love if his hyung pamper him with kisses and cuddle.

Taehyung smile. "Good night hyung. Dont work too hard." And kiss Jin's cheek not before Jin replied "I know sweetie. Good night Tae." And he left, went to Namjoon and try his luck to persuade him.

Taehyung went to Namjoon's studio. He not even knock the door and just opened the door, shuffling into the studio only to meet Namjoon was alone in front of computer. Yoongi must be with Hoseok, he thought. The warm glow of small lamp and the brightness from his computer was the only sources of light in Namjoon's studio.

He walked toward Namjoon that seems not aware Taehyung was there because he was using a headphone. Taehyung even can hears the music from headphone and surely always nagging about not to use the high volume when using headphone. Well, the leader will hears it after Taehyung nagged but will forget the next day and did again. Hell!! He even forgot where he puts his earphone and always have a spare if it gone. Typical Namjoon. As the members said.

Taehyung put his hand on Namjoon's shoulder makes the leader flinched. Might be shocked with the sudden contact. He spun his chair around to look who's hand on his shoulder and slipping off his headphone.

"Tae? What are you doing here? I thought you go home already? Omg you'll be dead if Yoongi hyung found you still here. Please dont tell me you forgot your vocal practice with him tomorrow, Tae?" Namjoon's freak out is Taehyung laugh. Namjoon might be a cool and charismatic leader, but not when he freak out! Everything in his head will come out from his mouth.

After done laughing at Namjoon, okay not before he got pinches on his stomach for several times, he knows that he need to stop before something happen with his stomach, of course because you know 'The God of destruction' title goes to Namjoon! Who else? "Of course i'm still here. I'm waiting for you to back home together!"

"What? Tae i told you that i cant. I need to work this music with Yoongi hyung. Then after the arrangements for chorus and i'll be done for tonight." Taehyung start pout after listen to what Namjoon said.

"But hyung~~" He frowned.

Namjoon sighed. The last thing he want to see is upset Taehyung. He knew the younger will be home alone tonight because other members have their things to do. While Taehyung cant stay there with as Yoongi demanded him to go home and rest for tomorrow schedule.

Namjoon took his wrist brings him closer to him and sat him on his laps. The younger still has a pouty face. Namjoon then caressing his hair softly. "Tae, you know i will come with you if im not busy right? But turn out tonight it's a busy day and i cant come with you. What will Yoongi hyung says, besides Hoseok also help me here too."

Taehyung sighed and nodded then he puts his head on Namjoon's shoulder and play with Namjoon's finger. "Tae? You going back home first, okay? I promise i'll make it up to you later."

Taehyung sighed, "Jin hyung said the same thing too. I dont know if you guys play with me or being serious."

Namjoon chuckled. "We're not, baby. I promise to you after your vocal practice, we'll going out somewhere okay. I'll do everything you want." Still caressing his hair.

"But i dont want that, i just want you come with me back home tonight. You know me very well, besides i'm your--"

"I wish i can Tae. But i cant leave this work to Yoongi hyung and Hoseok. It's not fair." Namjoon interrupted.

Taehyung now face him. "Then let me stay here. I promise i'll not disturb you guys and just sleep at couch." Taehyung tried to give another idea since Namjoon still cant leave his works but,,, "Baby, no you cant. If Yoongi hyung said you have to rest at home, then you need to go home, alright?"

"But i dont want to go home without you. And Yoongi hyung is not the leader here. Why would i need to listen to him?" He protests and shakes his body that makes Namjoon had to put his hand on Taehyung's side waist.

"That's because Yoongi will be the one who will check your vocal tomorrow, you understand that, right? And Tae stop it or the chair will be broken." And he stopped immediately and sighed before he stand up from his laps.

Namjoon very sure he saw the tears pooling on his eyes but stop his thought when Taehyung raise and stand up from his laps. "Tae?" He called.

Taehyung sighed and still not look at him and about to walk away but stopped because Namjoon held his forearm and turn him around. Taehyung still not face him and just look at his feet.

"Baby, i am--" Taehyung slapped his hand off him and said.

"Dont baby me. You know i hate being alone especially at home. This music thing you can do that at home. Not like you dont have that software at your studio's computer in our house."

He sighed, voice's crack and Namjoon really sure now he hears the sniff from the younger. He tried to cups Taehyung's face but got slapped again and the younger snap at him "Dont touch me!" And he turn around, because a single tear already fall and he wipe it quickly.

Namjoon sighed. He knows the younger is upset and that's the last thing he wanna do to Taehyung. He softly caressing Taehyung's hair and leaned forward to kiss his temple. The younger clicked his tongue and push the leader away before stomping out of the studio, make sure to slam the door shut.

Namjoon flinched, put his hand on his chest. He sighed. "Guess i'm ed up." And he continues doing his works with hard felling while waiting for Yoongi and Hoseok to come back.

5 minutes after that, Yoongi and Hoseok came together. "Is Taehyungie okay? Why he still here, Namjoon? And he seems sad. He not even reply our good night wish and just enter the elevator without looking at us. You guys good?" It was Yoongi asked him but Namjoon just sighed.

Yoongi and Hoseok sat on the empty chair between him still waiting for the reply. "You know that he doesn't like being alone at home right? That's why he is sad."

"Ohhh." They both said and nodded at the same time. Namjoon know Yoongi always care when about Taehyung because Taehyung the first person he met and both from Daegu. That's why Namjoon cant say that because of him, Taehyung is sad. Ohh hell no, he'll be dead by now if Yoongi know that.

Not that he cant do his works at home, but the software not completely updated and do it at his studio at company building instead at the dorm is better because at home, he will distract by other thing and especially his bedroom across his studio. Yoongi and Hoseok didnt mind do it home, actually but he insisted to just finish at here.

"Namjoon? You okay?" This time it was Hoseok who asked him. He didnt know he's been spacing out. He nodded, "Ye-yeah, i'm good. Let's do it now." He breathy chuckled. But he cant hide his obviously worry at the younger that on his face.

Yoongi patted his shoulder, like he knows what is in Namjoon's mind right now. "We finish this faster and we can go home early, okay?" Namjoon and Hoseok nodded at the same time and continue his works.

**

Taehyung lay on the bed after took a shower but it still raining outside. He cant sleep and would moving and change his position. Then now he kept tossing his body on his bed, making the bed cover wrinkle. He dont know how long he has been tossing and moving change position on his bed until the raining outside was not friendly anymore and getting heavier. And that's s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter