Painful Love

Painful Love

 

Taehyung returned home from school and immediately went to look for Seokjin. First, he checked the kitchen, hoping Seokjin would be cooking a delicious meal for him. Taehyung frowned when he didn't find Seokjin there. He ran outside to their garden. Perhaps Jin has brought Soonshim out.

As Taehyung stepped out into the green, cool outside, he spotted two white spots. He smiled, knowing who it was. "Jin-ah! I'm home!" He waved and ran over to them. Soonshim ran to Taehyung first. Seokjin smiled and quickly made his way over. They both spent time with Soonshim outside. But not long after five minutes, they've already forgotten about the white, fluffy dog. Taehyung gently pushed Seokjin. "Catch me if you love me!" 

Seokjin ran after Taehyung around the garden. Taehyung suddenly stopped and turned around. Since he stopped so quickly, it gave Seokjin no time to stop, making him run into Taehyung. Before Seokjin could get off, Taehyung wrapped his hand around the older male's waist and flipped the positions. He smiled before attacking Seokjin's plump lips with his. 

Taehyung's mother was aware of his feelings towards that orphan working for their family. She just never mentioned it to Taehyung, worried it might hurt his feelings. After all, he is her only son. 

Everyone liked Seokjin. Even Taehyung's sisters, which made him upset. Whenever you hear giggling, it would be Taehyeon and Taehyee. "Seokjin, father has brought us a new goldfish! We named it Wangja Jin(Prince Jin)!" Seokjin smiled at the girls. "He must be very handsome if you guys named him after me," He said and followed them, leaving Taehyung behind. 

>>>

Taehyung picked a few flowers from an ahjumma's garden on his way home. With the ribbon he took from school, he tied the flowers together. As he entered the house, his mother gave him a look of disgust. "Who are those for?" She asked as she approached him. "They're for Seokjin eomma," He answers and walks pass her. 

He went out to the garden and quietly walked to where Seokjin was. "Boo!" He shouted as he poked the sides of Seokjin's stomach. Seokjin flinched and slapped Taehyung's chest. "Don't scare me!" 

Taehyung laughed and apologized. "Close your eyes, I have a surprise for you." Seokjin did what he was told. Taehyung grabbed his hands and placed the flower bouquet he made in it. "Open," Taehyung said softly to Seokjin. A smile grew on Seokjin's face as he saw the flowers. "They're so pretty!" He said as he looked at the bouquet. "It reminds me of my eomma." Taehyung smiled and leaned in close to Seokjin. "It reminds me of you," He said before placing a kiss on Seokjin's forehead.

Seokjin went and placed the flower bouquet on his nightstand. "Are those from Taehyung?" An auntie asked. Seokjin nodded. "You mustn't let Mrs.Kim see those. She'll kill you," The auntie warned. Seokjin looked at the flowers and decided to place them under his bed. 

>>>

When Taehyung brought Seokjin new clothes, it scared him. The auntie kept telling Seokjin how he shouldn't be getting too close with Taehyung. She told him that Mrs.Kim will definitely kill him. "Taehyung, I can't accept this," Seokjin said as he pushed the bag with clothes inside away. "Waeyo? Do you not like it?" Taehyung asked and leaned in closer to Seokjin. Seokjin couldn't bear to look Taehyung in the eyes, so he looked away. Taehyung gently turned Seokjin's face towards him and saw tears falling from Seokjin's eyes. "What's wrong? Did I do something to upset you?" Seokjin shook his head. "Why are you crying?" Taehyung asked as he wiped away the falling tears. "Taehyung, you're too kind. It'd make me feel better if you stop giving me gifts," Seokjin said and grabbed Taehyung's hand, stopping it from wiping tears away. "But it's my love for you," Taehyung said and caressed Seokjin's cheek. Seokjin only forced a smile back. Taehyung shoved the bag behind him and pulled Seokjin into a hug. "I love you, you know that right?" Seokjin nodded and hugged Taehyung back.

>>>

Taehyung's parents were going to be out of town due to work. Right after the car left, Taehyung ran to his father's study room, knowing Seokjin is in there. "Jin! My parents left already," he said as he entered the room. Seokjin stopped dusting the shelf and got down. "Let's go outside!" Taehyung grabbed Seokjin's hand. "Taehyung, I have to finish dusting your father's shelves," Seokjin said and turned back to work. Taehyung pouted and sat down.

When Seokjin finished, Taehyung grabbed Seokjin's hand and pulled him out of the room. They both ran out to the garden with Soonshim. When Taehyung asked Soonshim to come over to him, Soonshim sat down instead. "Soonshim, come here," Jin cooed and Soonshim immediately went over to him, making Taehyung pout. "How come he listens to you?" 

Seokjin giggled as Soonshim his face. "Maybe because I'm so irresistible," he joked. Taehyung crawled over to them and hugged Seokjin. "You can't kiss him. He's mine Soonshim," Taehyung said and kissed Seokjin's lips. Soonshim stayed for a second before trotting away. 

Seokjin couldn't stay long since he had to help out with dinner. With the parents gone, it was just the children. To Seokjin's surprise, Taesoo came down to eat dinner. She rarely joins the family anymore. 

The room was dead silent. The awkward aura filled the room before Taehyung spoke up. "The food is very delicious. Kamsahamnida aunties. " Even though he said something, the silence quickly took over again. 

As Seokjin finished working and headed to his room, Taehyung snatched him and pulled him into a dark hall. Seokjin squealed. "What are you doing!" he whispered. Taehyung only smirked. "I have a surprise for you," he said quietly and pulled Seokjin out to the garden. 

Taehyung took Seokjin out far away from the mansion. When Taehyung was satisfied with the spot, he sat down and patted the empty spot next time him. Seokjin sat down and looked at Taehyung, wondering what he had in mind. "I want you to watch the night sky with me," Taehyung said and laid down on his back. Seokjin followed and watched the night sky as Taehyung asked. 

Once Seokjin has settled, Taehyung quickly climbed on top of him. Seokjin looked at Taehyung with his eyes wide opened. "Wh-what are you doing?" Taehyung chuckled lightly and kissed Seokjin. 

On their way back, Taehyung had to give Seokjin a piggyback ride. Seokjin was very sleepy and could barely walk after what happened. "Why did you do that?" he asked tiredly. 

Taehyung smiled. "It's because I love you Jinnie."

About a week later, Mr and Mrs.Kim returned. Seokjin noticed the dirty looks Mrs.Kim has been giving him lately. He tried not to think about it too much.

When Taehyung and his father went on a trip, Mrs.Kim thought this was the perfect opportunity. She called for Seokjin to come see her. "Yes, Mrs.Kim?" 

"I want you to leave this place," She said getting right to the point. Seokjin was shocked. "B-but I don't have anywhere to go." Mrs.Kim scoffed and rolled her eyes. "Then I'll take you somewhere. Don't think I don't know what you and Taehyung has been up to. I can never let my only son be in a relationship with a low class person like you. If you don't leave right now, I will kill you."

Seokjin packed up his things and joined Mrs.Kim in the car. It was probably two hours until they came to a stop. Mrs.Kim dragged Seokjin out of the car and brought him out into the woods. Seokjin looked around and clutched his bag. "Is there a house nearby?" he asked. Mrs.Kim stopped and turned around with a smirk. "You really think I'll let you live?" she said and slapped his face. Seokjin touched his burning cheek as tears fell from his eyes. "You aren't going to kill me, are you?"

"Oh yes I am," Mrs.Kim said and took a knife out of her bag, stabbing Seokjin in the chest. Seokjin gasped and dropped his bag. Mrs.Kim took the knife out, causing Seokjin to fall to the ground only to be stabbed a second time from the back. The knife was pulled out again and stabbed Seokin again, and again.

Seokjin opened his hand and looked at the crushed photo of him and Taehyung. "I love you too, Taehyung," He said as his eyes closed with a single tear falling. 

After stabbing Seokjin multiple times, Mrs.Kim called for the driver. "If you tell anyone about this, you'll end up like him to, understand?" The poor man nodded and started digging a hole. Mrs.Kim changed clothes and buried the bloody ones with Seokjin. 

>>>

"Jin-ah! I'm home!" Taehyung shouted as he and his father arrived. He ran to the kitchen, but didn't see Seokjin there. He ran to the garden, but only saw Soonshim whimpering by the fountain and cherry blossoms. "Soonshim, where's Jin?" Taehyung asked as he crouched down besides the dog. He only continued to whimper and cry. Taehyung frowned and went inside. 

"Ahjumma, where is Seokjin?" Taehyung asked as he entered the kitchen. 

"Don't you know he's ran off? He said he hated this place so much, so he decided to leave," Mrs.Kim said entering the room. Taehyung froze and turned to look at his mother. 

"Eo-eomma, did he really leave?" Taehyung asked as he slowly made his way to his mother. "What good was he here anyways? He was only a hassle to us." She said to Taehyung and walked out. Taehyung fell to the ground and laid there like a dead person. 

"Taehyung, are you okay?" The ahjumma asked. He nodded and walked out to the garden. He joined Soonshim by the fountain. "I don't believe this Soonshim. Seokjin loved me, he loved you. He was so happy here, why would he run away form us? " Taehyung picked on the grass. "Wae!?" He shouted and started crying. "Aghhh!" He groaned loudly and punched the ground.

After that day, Taehyung has never smiled before. He's never laughed again too. Everyone was worried about him, and tried to help him, but he stayed the same. "Taehyung, why don't we go camping? It won't be far, I know a very good place," his cousin Jimin suggested. "I don't feel like going out Jimin," Taehyung said flatly. "The rest of the guys are also going." Taehyung was staring at nothing and didn't reply. 

"Fine, I'll go," He finally answered. "But I'll only go if Soonshim comes along." 

He ended up going with the guys, and Soonshim. As everyone was setting up the tents, Taehyung and Soonshim went on a walk. They walked on for a long time, until Soonshim ran ahead of Taehyung. "Soonshim where are you going?" he called and ran after the dog. He found Soonshim whimpering and digging the ground. Taehyung tilted his head and watch Soonshim oddly dig the ground. 

Taehyung spaced out, but then something caught his attention. That bag, was, Seokjin's? Taehyung ran to Soonshim and pulled the bag out of the hole. He opened it, and it was indeed Seokjin's belongings. He helped Soonshim dig. Taehyung froze when he spotted bones. There was something in the hand of the skeleton. Taehyung carefully took out to piece of paper. Tears fell from his eyes when he saw that it was a picture of him and Seokjin. Soonshim started to whimper. He pulled out Mrs.Kim's bloody clothes. "That's, eomma's clothing, but what is it-" Taehyung's words trailed off as he realized what had happened. "But, eomma couldn't possibly kill Jinnie," Taehyung lied to himself. It was possible. He recalled all of the dirty looks and unusual behavior his mother showed whenever Jin was around.

"Jin-ah my love, I want to see. I want to see you so badly," Taehyung said as he caressed the skull. He smiled as tears fell from his eyes. He looked around and picked up a long, strong stick. He picked up a rock in his other hand and sharpened the stick. Soonshim growled and tried to snatch the stick from Taehyung's hand, but Taehyung lifted it up. He bent down and kissed Soonshim. "I'll see you next time my friend." Taehyung went over to Seokjin's body. "I'll see you very soon Jinnie."

Taehyung stabbed himself, gasping at the pain. He pulled the stick out and stabbed him a second time. Soonshim ran over to Taehyung and laid down next to him, crying. Taehyung held Seokjin's hand and wrapped his free arm around Soonshim.

"I love you, Seokjin," Taehyung managed to say before he died.